Thread: All the Betas together?

TIM
    IEI, INFP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default All the Betas together?

Has anyone had experience interacting with your full quadra all at once? Say you were interacting with a group of 4 other people, 1 was your dual, 1 was your identity, 1 was your activity partner, and 1 was your mirror.

Would everyone just feel sublimely psychologically at ease in this situation? :-)

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slownumbers View Post
    Has anyone had experience interacting with your full quadra all at once? Say you were interacting with a group of 4 other people, 1 was your dual, 1 was your identity, 1 was your activity partner, and 1 was your mirror.

Would everyone just feel sublimely psychologically at ease in this situation? :-)
    I know one person on Personality Cafe, here's her family

Her: INFP
    Sister: ENFJ
    Brother: ISTJ
    Dad: ESTP
    Mom: ISFJ
    Other Brother: INTJ

I could keep asking her but man she says her family is sooo weird, she doesn't even know how they make it through their problems. They feel very authentic with each other and they have a lot* of support to give to each other. Her ENFJ sister was going through clinical depression and it seems like she's ok now thanks to her family. What brings a tear to my eye was when she said that her sister would miss her brother if they were separated for some time. How cute, i love how duals interact with each other. You have like your dual battery and then you get more energy from your activator. NICE . Really makes me think of making more children. Haha

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My IEI girlfriend and I went to see some friends, an EIE-LSI dual couple. It was very cool, and yes, in your words "sublimely psychologically at ease".

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ezra, [Leon wanted me to point out that] the forum knows who we are.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well one time I was invited at a dinner at my aunt's house, sitting next to my ISTj uncle, and my ESTp and INFp cousins. Ive never felt so good and elated in an environment.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calenwen View Post
    Ezra, [Leon wanted me to point out that] the forum knows who we are.
    Jesus Christ, he had to go through the forum to tell me that?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i imagine it would be awkward.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh i don't doubt that. i meant from an outside perspective.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my dad's cousin is EIE and her husband is LSI. My brother is IEI and my sister-in-law is SLE so when we're all in a room together, it's great fun. I especially enjoy watching the LSI and SLE loving all that Fe.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slownumbers View Post

I have experienced this -- last year, on several occasions -- and "yes," the conversations and situations were about as psychologically comfortable as I've ever experienced. Lots of laughing -- an extremely good vibe, in general, for all involved.

Everyone involved had at least a loose understanding of Socionics; however, I'm fairly sure that at least half of the group didn't know that together we formed a complete quadra. My SLE friend and I, however, knew.

Putting Socionics to the test like that was cool.

I moved away from that area so I rarely get a chance to see those people anymore, but I'm still in contact with all of them.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am at college, and I currently live in a suite with two guys. One is LSI and the other is IEI. The LSI's best friend is EIE, and he is always hanging around with us too.
    Only 3 guys, Herzy? How can that be enough for you <3
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!