View Poll Results: What is Mountain Dew's type?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTj

1 3.03%
  • ESFj

9 27.27%
  • ENTp

5 15.15%
  • ISFp

0 0%
  • ISTj

1 3.03%
  • ENFj

1 3.03%
  • ESTp

15 45.45%
  • INFp

1 3.03%
  • INTp

0 0%
  • ESFp

5 15.15%
  • ENTj

0 0%
  • ISFj

0 0%
  • ISTp

0 0%
  • ENFp

4 12.12%
  • ESTj

3 9.09%
  • INFj

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Mountain Dew's Type

Threaded View

Creepy-Snaps

Default Mountain Dew's Type

No, not another ranting thread lol. (Even though it could possibly become one, depending how strongly people argue their points on here. )

Professional socionics debate only please. I feel the need to create a thread about my type, rather than "hijack" other threads. Please argue my type here, instead of other threads.

Obviously I still think I'm SLE (ESTp). But I'd just like people to get their opinions out here. I know, while there are those who agree with me (pianosinger, redbaron, twitch, Jarno, Gilly, etc.), there are plenty who disagree with me (Maritsa thinking I'm LSI because of clear Ti leading, WA and Parasite think I'm ILE, The Egbert Human doesn't see Ti, Aleksei (not sure exactly what he thinks, but just disagrees with SLE in general I know), while others like ananke, Mariella, Starfall, Jenna, etc. remain neutral, saying I'm still too new. And there are many of you which I haven't mentioned, and I'm curious to know your opinions as well!

So do you 1)agree with ESTp 2)disagree 3)remain neutral? Again, opinions/debate welcome.

I should also mention, please don't focus too much lately on my blowup about a week ago lol. Like I said before, the real reason wasn't the criticism of my type (although wrong arguments obviously annoy me ), but rather crap that's been going on in my real life lately (changing jobs, argument with the girlfriend, etc. ). So PLEASE consider the entirety of my posts here, over the past several months.

To the people who say, why do I care what others think? If deep down I'm positive I'm SLE? Well, because I'm still new and learning. It's not so set-in-stone yet.

If people would like to ask me questions, like I were a completely new forum member they're trying to type, I will try to respond to them too, when I have time.

If you antagonize me or try to fight with me, harass me, etc., I may just ignore you. And that isn't necessarily because I don't have a better response to top what you said, but simply that I'm taking the high road.

I think that covers everything for now. So, what do you all think?

EDIT:

Added a video.
    Last edited by Snaps; 02-16-2011 at 07:37 AM.