• Not INFj

0 0%

Thread: Eunice's subtype

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Eunice's subtype

I'm interested to know the opinions of others.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    I'm interested to know the opinions of others.
    That already sounds like if you really think about it.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll vote once you answer the only necessary question: who do you get along better with on average?

If you think alpha, then you're Ne sub, because of more freely shared Ne influences.
    If you think gamma, then you're Fi sub, because of more freely shared Fi influences.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    That already sounds like if you really think about it.
    So types tend to not to get feedback from others whenever they are making decisions?

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    I'll vote once you answer the only necessary question: who do you get along better with on average?

If you think alpha, then you're Ne sub, because of more freely shared Ne influences.
    If you think gamma, then you're Fi sub, because of more freely shared Fi influences.
    It depends. When making major decisions or talking about "serious" topics, I prefer to consult with a Gamma type who would give me a big picture and update me on how a current situation will progress further in the long run, as well as what are the necessary steps I could consider taking. Nevertheless, some Gamma types "scare" me at times when they get overly passionate in a cause they believe in, to the point of obsession.

As for Alpha types, I generally identify with their "live and let live" attitude at times when I am relaxed. However, some of my Alpha friends feel that I think too much at times and worry too much about the future since they consider the future as somewhere rather distant. Nevertheless, I am intrigued by my Alpha friends' enthusiasm and childlike approach towards life.