Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SEI - The Composer

This is my official public statement. After several interactions, after observing in the chatbox, and after reading many posts, I have decided SEI. It explains everything. I've been struggling to solve the Poli mystery, but nothing worked until now.

I'm well known for writing massive, unreadable walls of text. But this time, I will use the sheer power of repetition, instead of arguing anything out.

SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI

I would bet money on it. "The Composer."

I know some SEIs in real life and I get along great with them.

Now I still need to solve some other mysteries. There are a few people lurking around with unknown types.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nico1e View Post
    Now I still need to solve some other mysteries. There are a few people lurking around with unknown types.
    Go get them.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nico1e View Post
    ...SEI...
    Interesting suggestion. I don't know if we've had this one already.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    looks lazzy, I think Ixxp for sure. Yeah ISFp would be logic typing, because I would love to smash his head into wall
    why so angry?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by givemeaname View Post
    looks lazzy, I think Ixxp for sure. Yeah ISFp would be logic typing, because I would love to smash his head into wall
    why so angry?
    I think something happened behind the curtains.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They (SEI's) are fucking annoying.
    Hi, absurd

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

They (SEI's) are fucking annoying.
    Hi, absurd
    I assume he did bite you and cut you.

Hey.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blah blah blah, something abusive, it seems like the original post was deleted, thank goodness, he should be banned for saying that, this isn't what he originally said
    Excuse me? I don't even know what to say. I know what I WANT to say, though.
    Last edited by Nico1e; 08-29-2011 at 10:53 PM.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, I do actually think Al Pacino VIs kinda similar to me, since he's my dual. Usually all Deltas have a similar internalized look because of their functions (see note *), and duals esp exact subtype can easily be mistaken when behavior comes close. Thanks for the input. Though one must notice the difference in expression, mine is much more head-in-the clouds, fanciful style if you will, and Al Pacino is very down-to-earth, centered , and more logic less ethics. That third picture reminds me a lot of Ian McShane, the Al Swearengen from Deadwood. Do check out the full VI gallery for really great coverage
    http://gallery.socionix.com/Delta/Si-ESTj/
    http://gallery.socionix.com/Delta/Ne-INFj/
    *pay close attention to their eyes and mouth, they are the emotional assets anchored to the psyche, as well as energy.

I think I VI pretty similar to you, mune, and other Delta NFs on here, esp those subtypes. That one 70s high school generated picture we had the same hair-do, you had in your avatar, I kept getting confused it looked exactly like me lol.

-----

Oh yeah, I also started my own VI gallery a couple months back. My goal was to get lots of different standard shots, but I decided I would just submit the best ones to the original gallery as I found them. I personally like that first gallery I already linked the best, it is very extensive and on-point, but just thought I'd share my project anyway:
    http://socionics.webs.com/socionix/Si-ESTJ.html
    http://socionics.webs.com/socionix/Ne-INFJ.html

I used to have a bunch of on-point VI comparisons from other Ne-EIIs to myself, but I deleted them. I wonder if Ashton can resurrect those posts. Nevertheless you can do it naturally by just looking at my photos. Esp if you've studied this stuff for a while, the sameness in expression is glaringly obvious.

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post

I think I VI pretty similar to you, mune, and other Delta NFs on here, esp those subtypes.
    Poli, you don't VI similar to delta NFs i know irl; imo. I've suggested ISFp already, on a couple of different occasions. That may be right, or not, but you are not delta NF imo.

Also, are you just looking for validation? People telling you: yes you're NF, or are you looking for people's honest opinions? As it seems to me to be the former...

Anyway, ISFp > else, imho

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not trust certain people's judgment. ie. SEI pulled out of the hat, does not fit me at all. I don't know where you get your typings but they seem wrong.

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not trust certain people's judgment. ie. SEI pulled out of the hat, does not fit me at all. I don't know where you get your typings but they seem wrong.
    ...but...it's such a nice hat, why don't you like it? j/k of course.

Well, i've actually given you some reasons on a previous thread you'd started about yourself some time ago. I don't have time to look for it, but you can do a search if you're interested. cheers

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post

Well, i've actually given you some reasons on a previous thread you'd started about yourself some time ago. I don't have time to look for it, but you can do a search if you're interested. cheers
    Oh my, oh.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, most of the pictures I found of Jake G. actually didn't remind me of you, but this one captures the vibes I was looking for (a bit).

Then I wondered about this person... but there's a strange 'i am holier than thou' quality in pictures I found of this person, making him look less kind (perhaps it's his diva-ness).

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    you also remind me of her:
    This one's kinda interesting.

I see the similarity, like in I said, the quality VI gallery provided. The pictures in the gallery are good, the pictures of myself may not fit exactly because not all of mine are 'example' quality worthy, per say, and many are but don't have those closely identical pictures in the gallery yet. But definitely the best fit type-wise. I made a long comparison posts once that I deleted, but here are some examples. Like I said, focus on the eyes and mouth, the links to the psyche:

INFj-Ne pics:

Last edited by 717495; 09-02-2011 at 01:49 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post

Felafel, it's my judgment in particular that he's not trusting, and there's a reason why. He might possibly have been willing to consider the SEI theory, except for the fact that I unfortunately pulled my Crazy Wackjob/Creepy Stalker routine on him, and I totally destroyed my credibility.

It's very similar to the Great Peak Oil Disaster of 2011, which happened when I first came to the forum, where I totally destroyed my credibility with Rick by pulling the Crazy Wackjob Routine. He might have been willing to discuss Peak Oil more thoroughly with me if it had not been for that.

I don't always have control over the moments when I decide to pull the CW/CS routine on someone. But, unfortunately, this was one of those moments. So 'SEI theory' and 'Crazy Wackjob Lady' are now connected together, and it will be hard to separate the theory from the person who thought of it. And yeah, I really am serious about that theory.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    GEE I WONDER WHO THIS PERSON IS
    ...I thought it was Poli's homosexual partner
    and that's why he had so many pictures of him.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    GEE I WONDER WHO THIS PERSON IS
    ...I thought it was Poli's homosexual partner
    and that's why he had so many pictures of him.
    Haha. I'm not gay but I'd be your friend.

@Nico1e: yes that's creepy, but it's not why I don't consider SEI. It's that the few people who typed me SEI recently or other people nutjob typings have no idea what they're talking about, and are just 'theorizing' things context out of context, while I'm already done with all of that nonsense. You may as well find reason to type me SLE, I don't care. People have before.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

From a VI standpoint you look IEI, EII, or ILI.

I don't know you enough or have interacted with you enough, but my initial quick assessment is IEI.

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Nicole: haha those are awesome theories

...but really now, it's not you, it's me, or rather, it's that people think their whole being will have to go inside out/upside down, or sth, should they 'find out' (w/e that means) they're some other type. and then they get upset, and then the 'trick hat' theory gets mentioned, comes out, lol, as if i were some Si type to pull out tricks off my hat

@Poli: you VI and 'speak' Ip, imo. If i'm wrong then everyone who disagrees should be proud that they're right. I'm sorry i can't be of more help than this, but at least you have some things i've written about your type in past thread. cheers

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I VI pretty similar to you, mune, and other Delta NFs on here, esp those subtypes. That one 70s high school generated picture we had the same hair-do, you had in your avatar, I kept getting confused it looked exactly like me lol.
    *poof*
    Last edited by munenori2; 08-30-2011 at 07:24 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, u got da skillz. I have that same hat.

btw Mune, I would say that your pictures look a lot more 'playing around, enjoying life', but I can have those moments

This specific unnamed attribute is definitely related, but it's also a matter of happiness/emotivity, not in the Fe/Fi sense, but at a personal level. I've never felt so happy-go-lucky all the time, even though your pics and humor somehow reminds me of how I am sometimes. I don't think this aspect of personality at the very essential level is type related, but thought it is an interesting comparison. There are always different levels of personality within one type, this is where we draw mistakes from without looking at our basis.

edit: oh yeah, it just occurred to me that most people type me EII. This poll is old so shouldn't be trusted as much and is currently partly inaccurate. Of current voters, EII should be at 12 or 13, and SEI goes back down to 4 for some of the noobs here. My more original typing of ILI stays a bit higher, that's good (just so long as more and more people aren't misinterpreting Fe for something silly, we will not lack so many Fi typings of people in the future.) But thanks everyone for the newer votes.

Then if everyone voted, say if I took into account all the spreadsheet typings, EII would be past the teens. Just trying to get an accurate feel for current typings. I don't really care much anymore about consensus, but some might.
    Last edited by 717495; 08-30-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I said I wasn't going to respond to this, but perhaps I'll try to say why I don't understand this.

My picture posting in this thread is something I don't understand either, it was simply famous people you might remind me of on some vibey/appearance base only that I don't even know how to articulate. But I think I'm trying to get at something in common with them (with the image I get of them and that I get of you).

Your picture vs. the James Earl Jones picture... I see that there is a similar facial expression, but I don't get the same feeling from looking at each picture. I still don't know how to explain it though. Well I do think you have a goofy, borderline zany quality that JEJ lacks (he's frank which isn't really different from your picture, but in calm control or something like he's a calm master of his surroundings or something--the lion may look/be content, mild and at ease lazing in the sun, but we must not forget it is a lion with the power of a lion and can be spurred into action at any time by a threat that appears... is the kind of feeling I get looking at the JEJ pic).

Skipping ahead: you and the first brunette girl... You look slightly withdrawn, disinterested or very mildly defiant, or perhaps there's a cynicism there (a mild one), and you have that little half smile, and you seem somehow caught between your inner perceptions and whatever it is you're observing, and there's a dreamy quality which I think is in a lot of your pictures (it's really a very irrational look, imo, even though I feel I've failed to describe it and I'm afraid of offending you by what I did say because it's off). She has more of the feminine "startled" look as though we're getting a window into an inner anxiety or something (that although there's a subdued expression on her face, beneath is an anxiety, or being caught by someone looking into her soul--an exposed vulnerability).

I don't know. I give up. I really don't understand VI. I might even hate VI in a way because I don't like evaluating people like this.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw Mune, I would say that your pictures look a lot more 'playing around, enjoying life', but I can have those moments

This specific unnamed attribute is definitely related, but it's also a matter of happiness/emotivity, not in the Fe/Fi sense, but at a personal level. I've never felt so happy-go-lucky all the time, even though your pics and humor somehow reminds me of how I am sometimes. I don't think this aspect of personality at the very essential level is type related, but thought it is an interesting comparison. There are always different levels of personality within one type, this is where we draw mistakes from without looking at our basis.
    Well, yeah, I was messing around with my webcam to immortalize how pleased I was with my new hat. I'm not sure it's necessarily Ne related, how much I liked my new hat, but all in all I thought it was pretty awesome insofar as my brief history with hats dates back. TBH, I have approximately no clue what in this paragraph you're trying to say is or isn't type related so much, but that I've never really felt, seen, or imagined any point where I've felt similar to you in the entirety of the time you've been here on the forum. Don't take that as an insult. I'm not slamming you for being who you are, but you've always been one of the least relatable people on here to me. About the only similarity I can even imagine is that irl I'm usually a pretty reserved guy and I hazard to guess you probably are too.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I don't know. I give up. I really don't understand VI. I might even hate VI in a way because I don't like evaluating people like this.
    I only like VI from an "Aha you remind me of so-and-so," as long as you don't think it means that much. Serious attempts at VI kind of make me laugh.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Loki - um I see. I can hear what you have to say fine, I just don't grasp why that is type-related or temperament related. Don't be afraid of offending me when you're actually explaining things. That's good, keep talking. I just don't like to hear from those noobs. I feel pretty in common with those EII people from a Socionics standpoint, whether they look or feel a certain way at a different time, if they believe something I definitely don't or visa versa, whether they are more mature or kiddish, there is still infantile, adventurous or calm, what their interests and humor is different from mine, perhaps even their facial features make them look contrary to some people based on the perceiver's experience, etc, they all seem to rely on Ne and Fi, constant in their attachment to delta, and internally it's the very same vibe, and VI it is a very similar vibe too. So, maybe we or people in general cannot always see this deep into perception, but if you read Jung, it's there to be scooped up. Like I said, I will hear what you have to say about it. If there is difference there to my methods of VI, don't give up on them. They become very apparent once you learn/type people the right way, and partly based on the fact that their functions manifest in their constant expressions, like their dominant way of thinking is becoming engrained more and more to their face.

edit: also, Loki, the girl you're talking about in the comparisons, Rashida Jones. I look like her all the time, you just need to see more.

@ Munenori - It's a little difficult to explain why, since it is in terms of Socionics we don't always put together obvious similarities, what I call a variety of personal preferences. It's also partly a bias, I don't think anyone relates well to me that much in terms of oddness or distance, but to say we're that different in our Socionics relations is a bit imprecise. Because you only have 16 types, you have to be very objective if it stands up to anything, so if you expect these types of differences while keeping with the common ground of the science (and you see things more in complex verbs than everyday nouns so there is less room for error in overgeneralization), you're looking at it realistically. You're also looking at it from a resonance p.o.v., where mainly because we have not spoken, I don't feel much resonance from your side either, though maybe more than you do... It doesn't manifest perfectly due to other factors which interest me to understand, but to say it's a bad relation at its very foundation, even compared with alphas - that's off IMO. Not to say we're going to become friends, I don't make friends that easily even though I'm a friendly person. I'm just reserved in my eccentricity, but maybe with time, people change and adapt to their situation regardless of their fears and obstacles.

Easily I can see why you don't think we're the same type, or maybe you may accept it while realizing our differences, because personality exists at many levels beyond Socionics. This is just a good tool to use nonetheless. None of this means anything without me saying that it is very beneficial to understand the Jungian roots, and I'm not sure you apply them or care to.

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Serious attempts at VI kind of make me laugh.
    @ Both: There's way more to it than comparing a few pictures side by side. It exists every day in all types manor and expression, it's hard to pass up once you have it. Don't give up at it and use my/our gallery reference.
    Last edited by 717495; 08-30-2011 at 11:38 PM.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Munenori - It's a little difficult to explain why, since it is in terms of Socionics we don't always put together obvious similarities, what I call a variety of personal preferences. It's also partly a bias, I don't think anyone relates well to me that much in terms of oddness or distance, but to say we're that different in our Socionics relations is a bit imprecise. Because you only have 16 types, you have to be very objective if it stands up to anything, so if you expect these types of differences while keeping with the common ground of the science (and you see things more in complex verbs than everyday nouns so there is less room for error in overgeneralization), you're looking at it realistically. You're also looking at it from a resonance p.o.v., where mainly because we have not spoken, I don't feel much resonance from your side either, though maybe more than you do... It doesn't manifest perfectly due to other factors which interest me to understand, but to say it's a bad relation at its very foundation, even compared with alphas - that's off IMO. Not to say we're going to become friends, I don't make friends that easily even though I'm a friendly person. I'm just reserved in my eccentricity, but maybe with time, people change and adapt to their situation regardless of their fears and obstacles.

Easily I can see why you don't think we're the same type, or maybe you may accept it while realizing our differences, because personality exists at many levels beyond Socionics. This is just a good tool to use nonetheless. None of this means anything without me saying that it is very beneficial to understand the Jungian roots, and I'm not sure you apply them or care to.
    At the first bit, I've got to say you've still lost me, up until the resonance part, which I think you're presuming what I mean by someone being relatable, or maybe it's what you mean by resonance. What I'm trying to get across is usually, I can listen to someone and understand their train of thought/how they came to feel the way they do. Mostly this takes place when people actually explain their thought process. This is where you and I diverge.
    Where you start talking about how saying we have a difference in socionics relationships is imprecise...what does that even mean? I guess I get it to some extent. I'm not saying we wouldn't get along at all if we met, it's just I've got this honest need to ask for constant clarification when you're talking. In this respect, it doesn't matter how much we've talked or not, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Serious attempts at VI kind of make me laugh.
    @ Both: There's way more to it than comparing a few pictures side by side. It exists every day in all types manor and expression, it's hard to pass up once you have it. Don't give up at it and use my/our gallery reference.
    Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"

Seriously, man, this line of argumentation bugs me to death. You can't really make esoteric, inexplicable claims and then expect people to take it at face value. Explain how your system deserves more merit than anything else, but asking for people to take it on faith is just asinine.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought that's what people came here to do is classify the human race into 16 compartments, but ok. You can't reason one way or another, it's all circular and subjective, but it's what this forum is all about. Btw, that link is extremely obvious VI. You don't need to take on faith, just study it along with Jung and see for yourself how well it matches up.

I don't expect you should try to relate with me because I'm not the type who would open up easily, but I am the kind who tries to relate with all types of people, and you have this intellectual detachment about yourself like me that makes it difficult.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh god.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can diverge from this thread if you'd like. I would prefer it, since I shouldn't be spending time defending my type from others by stirring things more, yet these things have a way of coming up, but I also don't want to press the Delta NF typing onto you anymore either. Thanks for trying to make light of it though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234