User Tag List

Thread: Isotope's introducing himself thread

Creepy-male

Default Isotope's introducing himself thread.

So Mr Iso, how'd you get into Socionics?

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I will tell my story before I head off to bed. Everyone go to the toilet now, I don't want any interruptions during my story.

Thanks Arthur and myself, were in a World of warcraft guild known as Militant Platypus. We would raid every Wednesday and Friday night.

Both me and Arthur played as healers for the guild, Arthur as the durid, myself as the shaman. However, dispite our sheer awesomeness, the dps of the guild cried out for direction.

Arthur decided to purchase for the guild a vent server. This allowed us to be able to give quick directions via instant voice chat, rather than typing it out in text. (In the heat of battle typing can be near impossible.)

When not raiding the vent server became a hub for Arthur and I to chat. (Most people were driven away, me and Arthur both being introverts found this to be perfect anyway.) This allowed us to chat about abstract philosophical tenets, as well as level our beloved world of warcraft alts simultaneously.

As we became closer, (LII, SEI wow, science, philosophy nerds. Hello.) Our conversations became more and more nerdish. We even became facebook buddies. Which is a good thing, he contributes about ninty percent of the content on my facebook page.

Anyway.

One night, as I was leveling my mage. Arthur gave me a link to an LII type discription. After reading this, I was asked if I belived this to be accurate. Though skeptical, I concurred.

After hearing a very confused overview of socionics theory, I was intrigued. He gave me some reading material, and then introduced me to these forums.

This can be read here.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...4-isotope.html

I then read wikisocion, took notes and read these forums for a long time before actually participating. (I am still a socionics noob )

So that is the story. I hope I can be over time, I can be a valued poster with actual substance, but I might get driven out first

thankyou for reading.
    Last edited by Bluenoir; 12-05-2010 at 12:57 PM.
    The mode of goodness conditions one to happiness, passion conditions him to the fruits of action, and ignorance to madness.

Chapter 14, Verse 9.
    The Bhagavad Gita

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome, Isotope. *Stamps foot and dares anyone to drive Iso out. No? Didn't think so.*
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Creepy-male

Ahahaha the IEI thinks she's cut out for tanking.

No, sister, you're right in the middle of the chaotic storm of players healing them with us.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks Arthur View Post
    Ahahaha the IEI thinks she's cut out for tanking.

No, sister, you're right in the middle of the chaotic storm of players healing them with us.
    Glad you got the joke.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”