Thread: Are IEIs/INFps good at composing music?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are IEIs/INFps good at composing music?

http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any type can be good at musics though in different areas. INFp would make great mucician cause of it . I do not know how to explain why I did state so, how ever, I think that types have great sence of music and they might have the strongest sence on that of the rest.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are INFps good at composing music? You tell me:

Meet Maurice Ravel, INFp. Many a pianists' favorite. Right there is living proof that INFps are the best at composing music.

So go for it.

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default To the Future INFP DJ

Yes, INFPs can certainly be great mucisians. Now that I had to change my own type, I just like to make fun of my old type... :wink:
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just said the same thing on the Marilyn Manson thread! Y'all must have caught my psychic message . . .
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think any type can be good at something, but INFps are probably especially good because of (moods) and (sense of rythm and movement) .

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I think why INFps are great at music is because they really, really care about it and work very slowly and pay alot of attention to detail in this regard. Ravel actually asked his publisher to half his pay so that he may take as long as needed on his compositions.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)