Thread: Can you put my essence into a box I doubt it, for i am just way too gay

Hybrid View

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Can you put my essence into a box. I doubt it, for i am just way too gay.

Hey Fellas

Im student totally obsessed with the concept of self and otherness, and in very many ways this defines me, though also you do you realize it or not ?! So that i was first grasped by mbti and later socionics to base myself and my identity to a silly description that i felt giving my life and myself a character that i could build on and chose the wise path towards future.

From a tool it very soon evolved from an interest to fixation, and object of more attention than my life, and also my life revolved around the object of understanding myself, which also projected my outer manifestation out to prod and test the creatures of our world, and theyr fit in these sets i was given. You know when human gets obsessed with stuff, and gets its most pleasure from a single thing, but nevertheless needs new stimulation to escape boredom (thats what life essentially is enlarging,moving and dynamic) I got a need to test new hypotheses for what type i could be, (concious or unconcious) nevertheless, when i started testing for another type, my schemes of the types, for i had studied it very much, made me act like the type. Adopt its way of thought and soon the manners followed. So i kept chaning my type also doubting the whole system (am i an anomaly? or is it just that human psyche cant be captured to these schemes) , but there was one possibility, which was the enfj, for they are know get lost in theyr characters and thoughts about themselves wholeheartedly.

Im very much of proscrastinator, i have much schoolwork to do, but instead i surf the net reading about personality, and addition to that im also an impulsive eater (low self control) even though i have system of thought about being vegetarian and heating healthy to better myself and be examplary and leading a life of continence. Im nevertheles very easily by external situation made to react in a way that i get totally taken away by the impulse and instict, which is why i tend to avoid places where such things could happen. If you have any questions please ask, i will clear this mess of text, but i will need specific answers. I allways write in a very passionate way, and i feel like if i stop to critically examine the work i do, it
    really feels like a rape.. Lets have a dialectic exchange of interpretions till we get to the synthesis where our understanding has transformed to beautyfull whole.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also im often in doubt, meaning that i will have a belief that i keep on and on testing, and search from the outside something solid to guarantee and make me sure, so i often ask people questions in the hope that they will answer in a way that will forward my understanding, i often ask about personality types, and how im viewed and about other people. Also before i used to read alot about psychology about qualities like intelligence, personality and talentedness. I had a period of doing alot intelligence tests onlife (which i searched because i suspected to be alot more intelligent than the average (im now alot more less polarilazing about peoples qualities to theyr intelligence, but personality theories and testing them in actuality, has made me give alot wider and essential picture about our individually collective being.

Anyway about the being in doubt i thought that someone might interpret searching for guarantees, as some logic function seeking (possibly, maybe not.) I was never satisfied by the online intellgence tests, as i thought they had high probability to be a scam. So i went to do the actual thing, and with that guarantee i have let it pass. And now i have newer obsession which is about personality. Through this discourse of my being and otherness i believe we both evolve, as i get few steps closer to certainty, a whole bigger picture enters and so on. Life is really something, but im not happy with the way it is. Not really, alot to be done there is.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's not a box.

People say 'socionics is bullshit cuz there's more than 16 types of people, you're just trying to label/categorize people, put them in a box!'

But it's not like that. Putting somebody in a box is ....literally putting them a box. Socionics is just a label of your innate, default personality that you cannot change.

I can't tell if you're serious or just having fun but either way lol welcome to our neurotic slow suicide nothing ness.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    It's not a box.

People say 'socionics is bullshit cuz there's more than 16 types of people, you're just trying to label/categorize people, put them in a box!'

But it's not like that. Putting somebody in a box is ....literally putting them a box. Socionics is just a label of your innate, default personality that you cannot change.

I can't tell if you're serious or just having fun but either way lol welcome to our neurotic slow suicide nothing ness.

=D Awesome ! No im allways bit a both, or actual i tend to think myself as having a very serious genesis masked by cheery playfullness and jokeness. About the box i wasnt serious. I was merely joking(having fun as you said =) ), and playing for the effect so that i would get more reads, and so more replies. My agenda is to get myself the type cleared. I have done obsessed with this.
    Anyways thank you for your welcomeness =), and yes i have noted that this place seems to be on the verge of decadency. But there must still be sparks of the better times (oh please tell me there were those) somewhere left.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not a box.

I definitely thought this was either a parody of you or you doing some sort of weird parody of yourself for some unknown purpose. Is it not?
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay babes, even though thats all nice and you are some pretty people. Just dont fuck up my thread, for trespassin for the silly things, how about you provide me with some answers i was lookings for or WTF. I will be a nasty devil to you guys. (Im scared you actually want that)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

you're just trying to label/categorize people
    Of course I am.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

* Director Abbie suggests Gamma NT

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MuffinPouredFullofshit

Can you put my essence into a box.
    I could, but I'm going to flush it down the toilet where it belongs.

Creepy-Korpsey

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Booooooooooooo!

My initial impression was "another crabby gay IEI with unwarrantedly high self-entitlement".

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats interesting, when i chose to empathize the beta nf thing, i thought it would really unlikely that someone would take out gammas. But in actuality i found them to be positive alternative. But im not sure how te would manifest in me, i read alot but not really about something that would make me more efficient, though about proactive stuff like philosophy or other interesting stuff, that i imagine could futher my conciousness. Also im heavy fe user, in as i make alot jokes, and questions intented to give out emotional reaction, not for other reasons.

Also if someone disrespects my values or my sense of meaning i might get really angry and angressive. Though i dont show well if im atracted to someone, and im even scared of it. And in addition if i talk to people, and give them a certain impression. Im scared of not being unable to uphold or keep that impression, or make another more interesting one. Which would crash my sense of identity. (this might not be type related though). I might act like im really sad to escape the responsibility. Im passionate in arguments.

But i would be interested in hearing, that what makes you think gamma. I have wondered ,if not really trusting anything else, but good source like doing the official mensa test (trusting a more concrete system). Though im still suspicious of it, and even if you guys would convince me, i would still be suspicious, because so many little factors, like what words i chose to use, or some projectation of myself, might be more proclaimed, than the aunthentic thing. I have hard time distinguishing the aunthentic from the other kind (could be a general thing though.
    MuffinPouredFullofshit

Quote:
    Can you put my essence into a box.

I could, but I'm going to flush it down the toilet where it belongs.
    But theres chocolate, and dont we know that shit has extremely good nourishment values. We should become more like those humble creatures in south Asia: Im talking of course about the mountain gorillas.. recycling theyr foods, first to the mouth, then shit it out and eat it again. Shit is revolution, and i demand you to honor it. Or maybe you live in the toilet undergrounds, and fiercely want my company. Oh im coming babe, Im totally coming

I really hope this isn't just a joke because this seriously could have been written by me... except, with better grammar, no offense. This is my experience with this socionics crap, but I still study it, because I am convinced that if a am ever able to grasp it completely, it will benefit me greatly. But maybe that's just dumb.
    EDIT: so, what I mean is I'm pretty sure your my identical, but I don't know my own type, soooo..... heh.
    It's not a joke. I was really confused by those psychotic ones, on what they were rambling on. But i so understand you by your claims of wanting to learn socionics, oh great identity. The one who was given the same parts. Parts in this great university that are colored like mine. Same focus on the world. Possibly atleast.

But on socionics, it has been a great tool on understanding people, even though im uncertain on how much it reveals about people. But atleast on the delta quandra, on theyr way of just living in the condition on the context they have been given on time, for themselves. Instead of wanting to affect it for the future generations. For humanity and eros(life, creativity.) They give somewhat of guidelines and methods of testing stuff. Which also gives understanding and power. But i must say that understanding isnt enough. I also need to do. Have an impact on the world. I wonder if that points towards extroversion ?

So i have never met people that claim to be similiar to me. So i would be extremely curious about you. If you dont mind. I would love to share views and understanding and goals about our ways. If you still feel alike, how about we share something of us to comfirm something about the system and if we do that, we also do so about ourselves and others. Because this picture about the world and our place in there is very much connected in socionics too. Also of PLaton. Everyone having because of theyr qualities a distinct place as human souls on theyr support on the whole of us. And all need to find themselves theyr place and contribute to life, by expressing themselves, in whatever way they find to be best for themselves. (some of it, i feel little relunctant about writing this stuff, as i feel it will steer away too much away from my personality type, which is my main motivation for this forum.) But maybe you would be so nice to write something =). (Also my bad grammar is in due for it being my third language, first being finnish, then swedish.)

More seriously... inability to trust your own conclusions points to weak Thinking (and therefore strong Feeling), imo. This fits decently with Beta NF. Your heavy interest in psychology points to Intuitive... I'm going with IEI over EIE, though I'm not sure that my reason is very good (I'm almost certain that an EIE would be happier analyzing his work than an IEI would).
    Im pretty certain about being intuative, even though i might be impulsive and angressive and very iniating in my close surroundings, but those moments arent very often. Even in my childhood, i basicly just read huge ammount of books, all the time, basicly i did live in those books (which is interesting since, im not sure if thats extroversion or introversion, as you are reading something your concentrating on something thats out of your mind, coming to your mind, and or introversion in that those pictures come inhabit your mind whereas, you are concentrating there. But i have tendency to concentrate on the conceptions i have figured, more than my actual surroundings.

But im hell bent on my surroundings to fit my conceptions, not the other way around. And now about your picture, im here to help me understand myself more fully and as the theory dictates to gain better and through view about where i could fit best, be the most use, for myself and others, as im happy and in positive place for myself, i would be the most self expressing and producing person i could be, so therefore also giving others the most. Understanding our inner most qualities we can then evaluate the external world through on where we could be the optimal use. (I understand you were joking, had to comment anyway). Im not sure about the other stuff, maybe you have more to say now ?

BulletsAndDoves He sort of has my psychological energy to an extent but no it's not me, silverchris.
    Sounds really interesting(of course it is when we are talking about me) , maybe you could elaborate. Could you see us as identicals ?

k0rps3y Quote:
    Originally Posted by Director Abbie

Booooooooooooo!

My initial impression was "another crabby gay IEI with unwarrantedly high self-entitlement".
    Dont know where you are quoting that. But its impossible to say if im entitled yet. And oh I AM BY THE FORCES OF OUR NATURE, AND THe STARS. STARS !
    I have gotten knowledge hidden and so sacred, about our place and your place in the world. The gods have great plans on my chosen body, and here i am unleashing those plans on 16types, thats where the revolution starts. The change of our world. Right here. Right now. Can you dig it ? If you cant, its mother earths hammering time. You know in the bible when moses gets the ocean to move away from his people. Im talking about that kind of hammering, bitch. Get ready to pray.
    But yeah thanks for your evalution. I apreciate it

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What in favor of gamma? Anything particular he said?
    "Everyone carries a shadow, and the less it is embodied in the individual’s conscious life, the blacker and denser it is.
    At all counts, it forms an unconscious snag, thwarting our most well-meant intentions."

C. G. Jung

-----
    Know your body, know your mind, know your limits.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More seriously... inability to trust your own conclusions points to weak Thinking (and therefore strong Feeling), imo. This fits decently with Beta NF. Your heavy interest in psychology points to Intuitive... I'm going with IEI over EIE, though I'm not sure that my reason is very good (I'm almost certain that an EIE would be happier analyzing his work than an IEI would).

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He sort of has my psychological energy to an extent but no it's not me, silverchris.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont really apreciate being reduced to being someones parody, but nevertheless, i suppose these thoughts of you would bring me to the beta quandra and likely nf type. Amirite ?
    I dont think i will stay here long, on this forum i mean. So many errands do to and vision to fullfill. Or maybe if you are with me in the red company, i might reconsider. But this forum seems to be full of decadent trolling and incomprehensibe crossroads of definitions, that reduce most of you a conflicted center where everyones past has chained your egos to your ideas and fixed positions that totally block every chance to actually constructively talk things out. Seperation and distrust. Well im ofc im leaving the delta out. They actually seem nice.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont really apreciat being reduced to being someones parody, but nevertheless, i suppose these thoughts of you would bring me to the beta quandra and likely nf type. Amirite ?
    I dont think i will stay here long, on this forum i mean. So many errands do to and vision to fullfill. Or maybe if you are with me in the red company, i might reconsider. But this forum seems to be full of decadent trolling and incomprehensibe crossroads of definitions, that reduce most of you a conflicted center where everyones past has chained your egos to your ideas and fixed positions that totally block every chance to actually constructively talk things out. Seperation and distrust. Well im ofc im leaving the delta out. They actually seem nice. (I have stayed up the night, to complete school works so my thougths are even more jumbling and incoherent mess.) Please excuse me
    Also i wondered if my inability to trust my own conclusions, would be indicative of the weaker function. I mean my conclusions for my type or personality trait, that i have decided upon comparing other types to others, and trying to form a picture of what traits or atributes correlate to me.
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 11-22-2010 at 08:26 PM.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Fe.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha! Good occasion to compare with your type then!
    "Everyone carries a shadow, and the less it is embodied in the individual’s conscious life, the blacker and denser it is.
    At all counts, it forms an unconscious snag, thwarting our most well-meant intentions."

C. G. Jung

-----

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeroZen View Post
    Ha! Good occasion to compare with your type then!
    He (she?) has a different style of theatrics than mine (I'm partial to outright trolling), is more outspoken, likely less intellectual, definitely needs to learn how to use Ti. I think he's a pure EIE-EIE exemplar (I'm EIE-LII).
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should that read "EIE but LII wannabee?"

Post a wall of text or two and we'll compare with OP.

C. G. Jung

-----

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe later when I feel like wasting a couple hours.

What should my text wall be on? And in what tone? (I can do characters yunno).