Thread: Can you put my essence into a box I doubt it, for i am just way too gay

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should that read "EIE but LII wannabee?"

Post a wall of text or two and we'll compare with OP.
    "Everyone carries a shadow, and the less it is embodied in the individual’s conscious life, the blacker and denser it is.
    At all counts, it forms an unconscious snag, thwarting our most well-meant intentions."

C. G. Jung

-----
    Know your body, know your mind, know your limits.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe later when I feel like wasting a couple hours.

What should my text wall be on? And in what tone? (I can do characters yunno).
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The OP character is interesting enough, try to copycat it!
    "Everyone carries a shadow, and the less it is embodied in the individual’s conscious life, the blacker and denser it is.
    At all counts, it forms an unconscious snag, thwarting our most well-meant intentions."

C. G. Jung

-----

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeroZen View Post
    The OP character is interesting enough, try to copycat it!
    Nono. Im quite certain he would be able to copy me, and that would be less proof for his personality. How about for once in his life, he be himself here

(Also i will answer all the posts later, when i have more time. Just saw this as something i wanted to affect faster. Now time to train.)
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 11-27-2010 at 10:09 AM. Reason: TO avoid flooding

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MuffinPouredFullofshit:

Do you find some time to read more on the theory... in the meantime?

(and no, please, that doesn't require a scroll of text to answer, because the answer should be "yes" anyways)

I wish people would have helped you but to be honest:

1) you seem very young
    2) you talk too much for most people (they don't even bother reading you)

So try to express yourself in a more concise way please.

C. G. Jung

-----

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MuffinPouredFullofshit:

Do you find some time to read more on the theory... in the meantime?

(and no, please, that doesn't require a scroll of text to answer, because the answer should be "yes" anyways)

I wish people would have helped you but to be honest:

1) you seem very young
    2) you talk too much for most people (they don't even bother reading you)

So try to express yourself in a more concise way please.
    Your little confusing to me, but i suppose that only by your posting here, your intentions seem good, and i apreciate your willingness to help me.

I think i have read alot about the theory, but as i said i had hard time. Figuring out myself, and thought that putting too much of my own evalutions on my actions- Might be misguided, as i didnt trust my ability to evaluate, so thought others might be able to type my thoughtpatterns, and it seems to have worked somewhat.

I associate your saying of being young, as being inexperienced somehow, so i wondered

Is there something in particular that you think it shows in, way of expressing myself ? My views on the world ? Or something else. Feedback would be very much apreciated. Also i will try to write in a more concise manner to the others from now on. But vois appears to enjoy my style, so i will most likely answer her in the same way. I hope i didnt write too much now, tried to tune it.

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problem with you expressing yourself in your most natural way per se.

I'm glad you do resonate with the other poster, might even be the start of a long friendship who knows! But this doesn't really make your typing problem advance.

Also glad that you read a lot about the theory, but keep in mind you'll never learn too much. It's been already several years for me and I keep learning things everyday, both on the theoretical and practical sides.

Young as in "perhaps not objective enough yet, to acknowledge your own real strengths and weaknesses". But the purpose of this thread is to learn after-all...

C. G. Jung

-----

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    On the contrary, it is a high praise and honor! We Betas rule the world, and we do it in style.
    So I've heard. From my SLE brother.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    So I've heard. From my SLE brother.
    Tell him from me to youtube "The Master can't decide."
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Faces of madness

Well im gonna go down to the town for a little trip of political radicalism- So im gonna be away for a little time, but to ensure this thread to not die out. I decided post some pictures fors lols and vityping, f or you to train your people spotting abilities. Maybe in a short future, we will be having a spot people types guides, similiarly to bird guides. But heres your funny materia of the night: (not all pictures meant to be fit for vityping, but entertainmen- These bad pictures that i have hanging around this computer.
    So all hail the light of the new world order !

YES RAPE MY OUTER SHELL; BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET TO THE INSIDE.BWAHA

Ok now some pictures that will surely be totally bullshit for vi, but nevertheless will convince people of my ni-egoness.

"Clearly the fe subtype11"

Ok some last pictures i had, and as i think they are gonna have some effect on you. I will post, btw just for the pain of it, compare the pics to alekseis, who also thinks he is enfj. Lets duke it out.

Some of the uglyness !

I allmost believe, that human being really changes faces, depending on the time of the day or the weeks. Its like i look totally different after few weeks, most likely universal though. Expeciall yours ashton. The meat is on the display. All yours to see
    THIS IS HOW EXCITED IM FOR YOUR REPLIES, or IM DOINg SOMTing elSE FUn. Actually i got that sick grin, while laughing at my friends misfortune, which was well deserved, and then i posted the pic to him

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha! yes there's something of that! Sure bet NF!

C. G. Jung

-----

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton2 View Post
    You VI INFp. Almost reminds me of crazedrat lol.
    lol he's totally crazedrat

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Much as it pains me to admit it, Ashton and Galen are right on the money. You remind me of my IEI best friend.

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then onto the polarization sorter question?

MuffinPouredFullofshit:

1) In the world and in any individual there are two conflicts, both are valid but which one do you feel is the greatest (most unbalanced) in you?

a) conflict between your spiritual self (= the mind) and your physical self (= the body)
    b) conflict between your emotional self (= the man) and your rational self (= the cold logic)

2) Alternatively, you may also reverse the question and try to answer: "do you have more difficulties..."

a) telling if you are more N than S
    b) telling if you are more F than T

C. G. Jung

-----

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Subsidiary question:

Reading the 8 function definitions, which one(s) do you find harder to understand than the others?

C. G. Jung

-----

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin
    pictures
    Alas, "adorable" is not a type.

/useless post
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My thoughts about the type… Really, more so than that, I am having doubts about myself. I still believe that we are the same type, but I believe I will have to take a “leap of faith” in order to show you. I have never met anybody like you where I live currently. I’m sure that there are enfjs (or whatever type), but the problem is that not many people (including me… :/ ) have the courage to show the amount of emotion you just did, even through that text. It is the style here, to be dry and indifferent, and all I can say is that I have been “weak-minded” (or weak-hearted!) enough to (try to) follow that style. As much as I hate to blame any problem with myself on my own environment or other people, if I were to be honest I would say that it is a mix of my environment and my own insecurities that has caused me to be, lets say, embarrassed of my own emotions. In my last posts, I tried to keep things at a short length, because I did not want to bore, or “derail” your thread. But I realize now that it would most likely be more beneficial to you if I were just to write write write! So that you can see more of my personality to compare to yours. I must admit, I will be completely bummed if it turns out that we aren’t the same type (this has been so inspiring to me!), but I will try not to let that hope blur my vision of what is actually true. I think that the idea you had to express yourself differently was a good one. At first I was very confused because I thought that it was directly related to our conversation! (or is it? Is it related to type? Now I’m curious).
    Vois Vois, how i hold you dear, you reflect me, and the light projects an image of truth to me. Truth to all the way to our inner being (im starting to see it clearly, also i wondered if you somehow relate to the way i interact with others, even though i feel like this is the most aunthentic part of me how i interact with you, also im interested in what other types you have considered for yourself, also as these conversations i have obliged to myself are little taxing as im having alot final examinations soon, so my times running out. I never expected to get in such wonderfull conversations like this. Actually this takes the priority to those superficial evalutions of my worth. But i wondered about adding you to my messenger, but the problem being is that it seems to we live in very different time zones, so it wouldnt be likely that we would met on the time when the sun rays penetrate my room. And also i have tendency for long conversations in the messenger too, so it would too be stressing for my real life obligations to participate in them, as i really dont have the willpower to stop. But anyway pm me if you are interested, or think it could work. .. How this has been one truly rewarding experience. And i dont intend to let it die yet.. When you get faith into your beliefs, the actions will follow, and when those do, you will be confronting the mix of people and emotions, which will be a confontation of belief in self, your understanding and faith in your vision, against the indifference and the ignorance of the many, which is mainly due to the inability for own self, which can be projectated towards others as hate. But you can be above this seeing this and affecting those people positively. I wondered btw, whats your biggest cause for the sense of insecurity? Most likely would be lack of experience or knowledge of how you affect people or how different types of people are likely to react to you and why. So basicly wouldnt testing and pushing yourself out of the shell of inactivity you have created to yourself to find yourself by seeing how best someone with your abilitites can be help for others and how it makes most sense for you to interact with others. Lets say you wake in the morning trying to be the best possible incarnication of your beliefs and standing up for your emotions, would most likely shake up the enviroment a bit and cause confusion, but after the shock you would have gained tremendous insight to how you effect the enviroment through your current abilities, and show you the way you can possibly next do to develop and put your abilities to use. Also i wondered if your sense of meaning stems from interacting with the people or rather by the ideas that penetrate your skull when you are alone, which would be the most determining factor for your self identity. I have been incline to view my life and others as a struggle towards selff actualisation. Certain a mission of mine. And helping you here is part of that too- Seems clear to me, that you dont think your feelings as undeserverd, just afraid of how it would it would affect others conception of yours. Well with more experience you will surely be more able to manipulate that conception. Also about the uniqueness of me in your post.. this is the first time im able to have conversation on the level i have hoped to be able to do. Thank you for that.

(One of the most likely things that i see that could impair is our tendency to doubt everything, and like we would inflict more doubt on eachother, so that we would be totally impaired to take any actions, and just be trapped to the pit of despair)

About the small poem in the beginning of my las message. It was indirectly related to our conversation as in, it was about my feelings, which this thing aroused, and the sense of danger i had´on that particular moment, which is cleared now though. Let me clarify: I had this possibility in my head, as i had really intense feelings of rewardation, that it would start to comsume me and this perverse fixation (by which i mean its unrelevant and hollow, in the name of the more important tasks) would make me follow this search for oneness, instead of doing what i thought i would be doing. So i poetically descriped how this desire would destroy my potential and my being (potentially). I think beta are typically seen as the types to descripe theyr innerwords poetically. I havent done it much myself though.

exactly. better to focus on what is true, than what one would like to believe. I picture in my mind, what it is like to be a person who is… distracted by “shiney objects,” per se. There are all of these talented, wonderful people in the world, with their various talents (many of which they don’t even know they have), and instead of utilizing them – doing something meaningful or truly rewarding (on a spiritual level) with them – they get distracted by all the pretty distractions life has to offer (tv, pot, video games, shopping endlessly, eating nonstop – anything compulsive really – I am guilty of the video game one). I know that in the past I have often wished for things that aren’t true (as far as type-related things go, I once greatly wished to convince myself I was estp while dating an infp), so I will be as honest as I can in order to brush away any delusions that might otherwise cloud our vision. Even if we aren’t identicals (just saying! ), this is still awesome, so no worries.
    Not much to add here. There are these disractions everywhere and i have tendecy to eat too much or get into watching too much tv. And basicly whole elementary school i spent playing video games all night, while sleeping at school. I dont do any of those things anymore. But if im exposed to them, i will easily get addicted to anything, and for my weak will power im unable to make myself stop- So i avoid situations where i might be exposed to such sources of potential compulses and they are alot. Im vegetarian, continent and absolutist. But im easy to convert for a moment. I wondered about your work ethics. Myself im very easy to get distracter here, as i oftend tend to view the school work as boring, and just as a tool to let me go to university, while just making sure i pass the classes. I dont think i learn alot in high school- I think its very likely we are beta nf, but what i wondered is that are we extraordinary similiar even here as you even steal my words , or do you relate to other beta nfs around here and how strongly, or found some kind of connection with them?.. think its a subject worth exploring.

“Most important thing is not to let the world forced to our schemas, and make it obey our desires, so we should do less work, to achieve the actuality.” This is what I see so much in other people – in my friends, actually, who wish to be a part of something bigger, which I can understand (who doesn’t!) – I also see it in myself, sometimes. It is like something half-conscious, like thoughts just below the surface of my brain talking to themselves (“I think this might be the truth” “well I don’t know; this, this and this thing that isn’t actually true means that THIS other thing might actually be the truth” wink wink “well, I guess we can go with that…” and then my conscious brain goes with what the second thought said. That is something I only do in certain situations, luckily, but I will try to be more aware of it from now on (and not to fear! I am not doing that right now. Or, well, as far as I really consciously know…. Gah. Now I’ve gone and confused myself. I can’t say that I’m not doing it now because I COULD be lying, but I really REALLY don’t think I am. I really hope I don’t crush all your hopes in my stupid confusion. If you understand what I am saying now and where I’m coming from then that will probably point you towards the… hopeful outcome. You know. I hope. Hahaha) I only usually do that illusion thing in relationships. Which is bad. But that is another topic. About the first thing you said – socionics and its relation to the universal progress. This is my true opinion of socionics. This is how amazing and phenomenal it really is – there are sooo many ways it could be implemented on the world (one day I got bored in one of my classes so mapped out a whole scheme for how socionics could be implemented in school systems to make them better). The frusterating thing is that it’s SO HARD to change any traditional system in this nation! (not sure where your from, but I am speaking about the US, by the way) I could plan a billion (or maybe ten, lol) different ways to better things with this tool, but no way to actually see my ideas actualizd in reality, unless I got into politics which is something I simply never will do because that would definitely not be something I could thrive healthily in. no way. Like you say later on (I read over your whole reply before I started replying to the individual sections), it takes a long time for things to change, so I guess the best thing I can do is try to inspire the future of socionics in whatever ways I can, as of now, and hope that someday (probably after I’m dead), they will be realized and will benefit people then. It is so disappointing to think that though, probably because I am so used to (like most people today, I suppose) immediate return of things. I go to the drive thru, and I get a hamburger in 5 minutes! It is uncommon for most things to require patience today, but that just goes to show that most things of any value to require patience. And therefore patience is a virtue. Huh. Haha
    HEHE ! Your internal thought patterns so chaotic, so intuitively running around without a structure. I dont think its a suprise anymore, but thats exactly how it goes in my mind also, which is why i dont trust my evalutions, because all these different ideas and these contradictive ideas grasp my attention without any actually good criteria why i chose something, it just felt right, is what i might say, but still i would doubt it. The eternal doubting is something so defining of me, and you really caught it there very effectively¨. But what got it little more down the doubting for me was the idea, that the idea that seems most probable seems to be the one i should follow, and from there comes a whole system of thought that i put to test and so on.. But its also annoying as a hell, when im giving a speech about something, when i get a contradicting thought, which totally ruins it, and i get confused and can only whisper "oh nvm, i got another idea on an another of a tree of ideas, which formed something like a paradox, so i dont have anything to say anymore".

Im from Finland, and here its really so that we are so dependable on the bigger nations, that nothing really radical could be done here anyway, so if the bigger nations would be changed, so maybe we would too, but you know the bigger nations like us, are stuck and just seems like the different sides wont bulge. And as capitalism demands they are very much concerned of theyr own benefit (this is everywhere) than the collective. Its interesting how people view this system we share as democratic, when actually its totalitaristic capitalism opressing the ignorant mass. But yeah time, and faithfull organisations have pushed away the other powerfull structures before, like water wawes ramming against the rocky mountain, like the holy roman imperium fell. The other systems will change too. Lets ensure its for the better! I just agree here. Not much to add. Maybe ask for some of your reasons, but im pretty sure i would just have the same reasoning, and then it would be agreement, or maybe not, but i believe so.

science is tricky. A good amount of science is, yes, the best way to see the world clearly. I had an enormous (too much, I think) respect for the scientific method until I read one little book (“Jung, a graphic guide” by Maggie Hyde and Michael McGuinness) which changed my perspective of the scientific method and “empirical data.” Apparently, jung was critical of how much western civilization respected the scientific method, and how it destroyed the “type 2 personality” (which is the part of every person that likes to think about the supernatural or… things from the past.. eery, ancient things – like, for example, when I was little, I made up secret codes and wrote stories of imaginary worlds in the codes – things like that – which are usually things little kids do – are ones type 2 personality). Anyways, science, although it helps us to determine truth from fallacy, when people grow to admire it too much, they reach a point where they wont believe anything unless it can be proven by science. Although, I am definitely more likely to believe something (actually, I always will) if science has proven it to be valid, one goes too far when they say that, “it cannot be proven, so it must not be true.” There are some things that can’t be proven or disproven (god, as a simple example), and that’s not to say that one should simply believe anything that can’t be disproven, just that… it reaches a point where people need to realize that science doesn’t KNOW everything, and that someday, hey! Maybe ghosts and telepathy and god and all that crap CAN be able to be proven true or false. There’s my little rant about that. ^^ I hope it was comprehensible. Basically, I think that balance of opinions is good, if that makes any sense

Yes very understandable. (also i wonder if you noticed, but you practically embodied the enfj forewarner caricature. I do that too, so its cool )I agree here, of course in away that supernatural ftw, its not proven ! Its in my mind ! So it must be TRUE! ->Thought airline, straight to schizophrenia. But a good mix here, from the scientific world view (actually science doesnt by itself, deny those phenomens, but it knows itselfs incompleteness, and strives for development. Its only those who are called practioners of scientism, which is a though system, really thinking the science as omnipotent, that are the ones whose stupidity you are talking about. Its good to know science, for it gives a good ground view of what we likely know about our world today (or think we do), or gives a view what most people think about the world, so you can understand them and how they think, which is important too. But after the ground its the intuition that comes to play, which by the possibilities of what could be starts to guess and makes mental images of that what follows what has been and what is to what will likely be, and where we should focus to develop the knowledge we have. So intuition can fly very high, making beliefs and ideas that are very long in the future of our knowledge, and through it you can have a vision what you want to teach to others. For example. Science is like a beginning or a certain view of the world, which is of course something that one should not let one chain itself to, unless they dont have the capacity keep the different thought systems in head, which is when the sciene becomes a very good view. Very reliable. But yes its incomplete, and just trusting the scientific knowledge we have now, would be like saying that we have it all, lets stop doing anything. Which is very much untrue. Universe is like a big mystery waiting for us to conceal it- Some opinions are often truer than the others,(im not gonna let others support a decision on a collective level, that is likely wrong, just because some think it might be good) sometims one has to pick the most likely, which is basicly the story of our lives. Also some mythological views of us, and our being really can give us mental strenght and moral boost. Imo tales of magic and our human legendariness, has something beautifull inside, that still has potential to be used in some situations.

I agree with all of it. And I can’t wait until I’ve found my own type, so that I can grow in those ways, because I reeeallly suck at figuring out what is and isn’t me. I am an actress, I suppose. Ever since I was little, I remember I would watch people around me, or characters on TV, and then act like them, only half trying to do so. And it wasn’t so much that I looked up to these people, or that acting like them made me feel more mature or something…. It was just.. fun. I always worried that someone might be able to tell that I was acting, and call me a “copy-cat” or whatever, but nobody ever did. I am now taking theatre classes, which are basically great, because most of it (except for improv – I SUCK at improv) comes naturally to me. Sorry if I went on a narcissist tangent. Hopefully you can relate? (to the acting, not the narcissism )
    I can relate to both. Anyway theres positive narcissism, which is basicly belief in your value as human being and your strenghts, and also some can realistically be considered more important than others, even thought total arrogance is stupidity, but its now allways insanity, where some is gods son, asking for the worship of thousands. I know you didnt mean, but i felt like saying anyway.

I have never acted a character just for the heck of it, but for example i might have read a book with some character, who possessed some qualities i admired, which after i started behaving similiarly to the character adopting the atributes and the way they thought, people who knew me allways thought that i was like completly different person in every few months. So somewhat. Some have randomly suggested, that i should become an actor, without me prompting them. And anyway i wouldnt want to be an actor as i think they are doing a job( though fancinating, i have allways liked actors) but i dont think i would be directly enough working for my visions. There are certain vision which has qualities that i want to posses, so im going through the changes i deem necessary for the person, that i need to be to carry out the acts, that i will have to do for the sake of my self identity and my vision for the world, and my place in that where i want to be. Im like a snake changing my skin, other people being the the mirror where i reflect and refine myself.

you have such a wonderful way of explaining things. Although I have always been aware of change, this puts it much more into perspective. I can visualize it now, and you’re right, it is awesome enough not to do drugs (though I’ve never been fond of them anyways/off topic). I have trouble understanding most things unless I can visualize them. As for laws…. The concept does not seem weird to me. Laws are the main thing that sets the balance between authoritarianism and libertarianism in a society. I have thought much about this over the past month or so. Perhaps it is everyone’s dream that they could do and be whatever they wanted (the libertarian dream), without law or limitation, but the fact of the matter is that there are things that must be done in the world, in order to ensure the vivacity and future of our species, really. Maybe everyone has a dream of what their perfect, most ideal life would be, but it would be foolish for them to complain to their government that they are not provided with such a life. Part of “maturity,” I guess, is accepting that parts of one’s perfect, most comfortable life must be sacrificed in order for them to actually survive in the world. It would be nice if food and houses grew on their own, like magic, but in order for houses to actually exist at all, one has to accept that they DON’T just appear out of nowhere, and then after accepting that, build one. (or, you know, buy one.)
    Maybe in a distant perfect future people would be ready for libertariarism, háve the knowledge and the ability to make right decisions individually, but now it seems just like a distant dream. (Personally i have tried some of the drugs, but i thought that they would be destroying in the long run, and actually not all that rewarding experience itself, expecially psychedelics they are totally missunderstood; they dont enlighten, they only mix the shit up) You are very obviously a visual person, and learner. Im not sure about myself. i see my concepts as a pictures, but i better learn by interacting and conversating or listening myself.

Also the thing is that we simply cant afford to go around running for our own individual pleasures, as its more beneficial to say together connected, we actually as individuals benefit the best through collective societies, which is also why they developed. We liminal beings, just a part way in the individual path, some allready grasping towards the collective, though according to socionics, it seems like this difference is innate.

True, the science of teenager-ismm.. can’t be ignored. I wonder why it is, exactly, that teenagers are so borderline, as you say.. like, what is the evolution behind that? Hmm. Again, good points. It is a worry, though, what becomes too much oppression? For example, it is more beneficial to one to keep them from drinking recklessly and fucking strangers, for example, but what do you do when the oppression is sneakily transferred over to other areas that may or may not be related to reckless behavior? Like, (and this is kindof a lame example), a parent thinks “sex is bad, and kids who care about how they look are more likely to get laid, so therefore kids who care about how they look are bad. I’d better go take away all of susy’s hair and clothing accessories!” and then susy loses a form of self-expression that may be dear to her. I guess the important thing is to “oppress in limitation.” Haha!
    Im uncertain about the exact evalution of the way. But i know its a natural mechanism, for child that has been taken care in a certain house and by parenting system, and has most likely been stuffed by certain ideologies and rules, to ensure that the child wouldnt do anything reckless or stupid, as they arent aware of the consequences of theyr actions (generally speaking). So for example a child has been grown up in a very christian family, and in the years, when he/she is towering towards adulthood, and starts to jump towards independence, and to break off from the opression of childhood, in the name that they are adults, and start considering the merit of the ideologial base they were given themselves, and very often as they dont have a clear idea or identity themselves yet, but are on the verge of trying out theyr skills and making up theyr world view. So in this state they are very prone to bad influences. So its basicly natural progression from the dependency on others to the dependency on self. Which is basicly very fragile at start. And this is basicly teenhood. Myself i have very rebellous teenhood, with very radical ideas and experimented with some extreme ideas. But im alot calmer now, i didn let that shaky part in my progression fuck me up, or let myself to jump and stay on the first idea, that was against what my parents thought was bad and stay on it, like some of my friends unfortunately did.

And about your example, i think its important to get such things to public discussions, where basicly the chance for the best arguements will tore down the worser ones (dont allways happen in practice. Stupid tend to be stubborn), but its important that we dont connect some atributes to things that dont posses those qualities, and the action of doing so is basicly the definition of stupidness ( doing action that is harmfull to itself, because of unknowigness or ignorance). So basicly enlightement, and talk about what qualities cause the said phenomenom that is harmfull, will minimize the stupid actions.

yes, I do relate. For example, it would be quite discouraging if I spend all this time (2 years or so) studying and pondering over socionics, only for one day, some random scientist proves that there was no way that socionics or any typology theory could possibly be true. Bummmmerrrr. But I think that there are ways around the technical sides of things like this. For example, there is that great quote by Muhammad Gahndi ; “be the change you wish to see in the world” – I take this as meaning, basically, to act in this world as if the world was ideal/perfect (whatever your opinion of that may be), and then watch the outside change around you, forming to your beliefs. For example, if one hated sexist jokes, they would think, in their perfect world, there would be no sexist jokes – they would be unheard of! Right? And if they are unheard of, then nobody would understand them and nobody would think they were funny, or even understand them. So, this sexist-hating person could then, upon the next time they hear a sexist joke, act as if they had no idea what the joker was talking about. In this way – forming the world around your own perfect image of it – you are making one small change at a time… very small changes, but who knows, maybe that person would be so confused, they would never again tell a sexist joke (not very likely, but hey). I don’t know what ghandi /actually/ meant in that quote… and larger-scale changes are surely just as (probably more) important. But yes, there is always a fear that all the hard work will go to nothing. Like when a kid builds a huge, sand castle on the beach, only to have it crushed by some random other kid. Doesn’t that suck.
    My role has earlier been that of the of the other kid running around kicking the sandcastles For i have been going around telling people how they are spending theyr time on vain, and how all theyr efforts on such meaningless thing is likely to be obsolete. Of course i realize that is pointless, but i was desperate back then. (or maybe i was deeply traumatized when i saw my castle called THE LAST STAND, totally crushed to the last drop of sand right before my eyes. They made me watch the whole thing to the end

Soo anyway you are officially totally awesome for taking out that quote, it seems to happen me, that just when i thought about a certain thing, and then little later i come across some famous figure, who is quoted saying the same thing like here. Even though you are totally right, and i agree with what you said there. Taking in account Gandhis actions, i would suppose what he meant was more likely to if you see something as a unjustice in the world, you should be the one that is gonna go and do somethning about it , and not wait for others, is what he did. But also theres a great power in ideas, encompassing an idea, strenght, beauty, wisdom and kindness and so on are totally thigns to strive towards and as your quality of life increases others will too be inspired towards such things, as they see the beauty in your actions. All for the benefit of love and life for example, try to benefit in your actions and you will see how your enviroment will improve, or atleast you can be happy for yourself as you are acting the morale way. Great very similiar thoughts again.

You are being very beneficial. Don’t doubt that. Hmm… I could say a lot about my own questionable introvertedness. I will try to summarize… I am not so much introverted as I am very anxious of people (depending on the person). I see every little response people make to the things I say, or do. The problem is that I have trouble bending that response into what I want it to be (which is usually laughter or smiles). My main issue is that I can’t focus my attention away from how the other person is feeling, and it can be very taxing, because I feel responsible for every miscommunication or slight frown that I see. I always feel as if what I do somehow controls the mood of the crowd around me, but rarely am I ever able to tweak it how I want it. Whenever I am able to make people laugh or smile or whatever, I am usually very pleased, but still a tiny bit worried that they were just faking it (but usually I can tell if they are). All in all, when it comes to social interaction, it is like I am on a balance beam, which is borderline between being very comfortable and affable with people, and very insecure about how they feel about me. It’s stupid and I should really just get over it. Maybe you can relate. The part about lengthy… those were my thoughts when writing that part that you responded to.. haha. And they are my thoughts now too. But that’s fine with me. As for religion, I really don’t have much I can put about that (I’m basically agnostic), as religious beliefs are usually something I ponder on, like food for thought, but never really stick to.
    Again i could also descripe myself in that view, so theres not much to add, i have felt that insecuriness, but theres other part too where im developing myself currently. As i have certain image i want to project and im often afraid i will fail, so there comes insecurity, that if i fail then fails my projects too, and how i view myself. So theres alot in stake. Basicly i have like streaks of boldness where i do everything i should, and initiate alot and actually im usually very succesfull in these attempts, or if i happen to fail, then its usually not that bad, and shows me what to develop more. But i also switch to the scaredom, expecially when i have established good image, and those people respect for me for what i want, but then i might get scared that i somehow screw it up, and all that work goes in vain, so i have often taked the easy way out, like acted i was really sad and heart broken, to avoid acting or meeting some people that i would have had to otherwise. But im working on this..

It’s about time I had that faith. Ha. You are continuing to inspire me.
    Im honored ! Thank you for having such an open mind for allowing me to do so. Seriously one of the words i like most hearing.
    haha! No way! That’s exactly what we did when we first had the idea! Talked about messing with it! Well, not the army part. But we tried calling it stupid or purposefully doing random crap that nobody would ever think of doing in order to see if it responded. (we were pretty freaked out after coming up with it, and so our imaginations were basically going haywire) Haha, but yeah, it was mainly just an idea for fun (well, idk how my friend took it). And lol @ the chosen one comment. Haha
    Seems like the same kind of souls do inhabit us. Lets confuse them, by becoming istps ! But anyway i enjoy too at times following some crazy ideas, and inspiring others to follow me, but there comes a limit when it becomes too much also.

yes. I think art is one of those things which has many different levels of importance, which we’ll never really fully grasp. We just have to accept that it’s important (even though it isn’t technically “NECESSARY” for life, as some super-efficient minded people like to think), and learn more about it as time progresses.
    I think its like the process of reflection in an individual on an collective level. Displaying ideas, and thinking about the meaning and the ways we are heading (as its best atleast) and therefore can be very enlightening.
    so, if this turn of events – this seemingly coincidental change of visions and styles in arts – are not coincidences, then that would only further prove the existence of a collective unconscious. And even though it may not be PROVABLE (by the scientific method) that art is necessary for survival, perhaps they are! Because humanity is a species much evolved and estranged from other animals, and we have different ways of communicating. Like wolf howls – they seem unnecessary for the survival of the wolf, after all, on the surface they are only “a noise made by the vocal chords in the wolfs throat,” but really these howls are a way of communicating to the other wolves, “I need help,”, or “someone died!” if we compare art to wolf howls (as art could very well be considered a form of communication), then perhaps art is a way that all of humanity is interconnected – so that all people can “hear” the calls of the artwork, so to say. In that way, the existence of art could be (in a deeply unconscious sense), a way of preparing the human race for future struggles. Maybe all of the art created before WWII had some kind of archetypal uninterpretable meaning within it that unsconsciously prepared all of humanity for the war that was to come. Maybe, maybe, maybe….. /sigh/ so many maybes. I have expanded, much more than I thought I would too.
    You basicly wrote my thoughts out loud. Yes very much art as art is done by individuals that are motivated and function by the concious and unconcious processes, as these to parts allways affect the individual, they will also show in theyr work, expecially somewhere where ideas and the things going in the head take a more prominent place like the arts, which would also reflect both sides the unconcious aswell. And i dont see that as impossible at all, how they after all the people were affected by the same external events going around , and the same enviroment, so they would be effected by eachother so the same fear for the future conciously adressed or not, but the unconcious restless feelings would also manifest in the process of collective reflection. Interesting thoughts !

I have been on the opposite side of the issue you face. My mom is always trying to feed my information and opinions that she thinks are very important and insightful, and they just don’t have the same value to me… being on that end of the issue, I have always been very wary of who I try to press my opinions on, because I know how frustrating it can be
    to be the person who’s being lectured… (not that I am trying to say that your efforts were rude or anything like that. This is just my experience) and I have heard a similar quote to that, by carl jung actually! A good quote indeed.
    Well its very frequent phenomenom how mothers want to be needed by theyr children and so really try to force themselves on theyr childs for the desperation of still wanting to be a mother, and the child who wants to be independent, will really strongly only reject more and more the parent, which can create a vicious cycle, that can lead to horrifying results, if either will not bulge.
    I have more like allways been true to what i believed, so if im like with my friends and they were going to do something that i dont apreciate. I would then tell them that and the reasons why, and tell them how i think they should not do for those reasons, and of course to explain why i will not join them. Strange thing is that those peple often see my points as valid and therefore theyr actions as bad, but still do what they wanted to do. Which continues to puzzle me.

my first impulse is to ask, “but shouldn’t the human races’ agendas be about making life better for the human race? Not robots.” But then again, maybe that is selfish. Maybe, in the “grand scheme of things,” as it is called, a superior consciousness is more important than preserving our race (I don’t know why I assumed that creating a machine consciousness would in any way harm our race, now that I think about it… I think I had my mind on the matrix or something). This is.. fascinating. If such a thing could be viewed as a purpose of humanity, then I wonder what, in the end, the machine’s consciousness would achieve. What would be the next step after that?
    That would be like unavoidable, we would be determinably out of curiosity and the resources and the will to develop, create the next step that would spontaneously replace us, not much of our will, but just happen. And yes we would have given birth for the grand scheme of things (but this is just a thought). Those are good things to ask, but it would like asking a reason from something that would communicate by making frequence calls with star reflections. (Basicly we would have to ask the robots, but the robots couldnt communicate it to us, similiarly like how we try to communicate to cats (though im sure, that at times they do understand me!) They would be more developed version closer to the potential of the universal progress. The dialect takes a whole new version. But yeah that appeared like a rhetorical question, but answered anyway.

eh, the closest thing to that I’ve experienced, is my infp friend, who usually just agrees with me because she’s too lazy to argue… lol… and, as for the people friendly schizophrenia part, I agree. Haha seriously though. And the worst part is when you get a bunch of people like that together and it’s like a schizophrenia party (then it hardly matters if they’re staying in touch or not). The Nazis were a bit like that. Carl Jung calls it, projecting the shadow, I think. Have you studied any about Jung’s archetypes?
    I have felt that whole my life i have lived in the shadow of people friend schizophrenia, i really need to create a character like that, animate or draw, and make it inflict upon people as an abstract tale of the stupidity and decadence of people. I think i would like that. Well i believe the nazis acted according to the scientific vision of that time, and in faith to theyr prophetic leader (typed enfj btw). But yeah they were wrong, or then the allies victory has influenced science in a way that made them wrong, even though they werent. Impossible to say. But yeah i have read Jung, and i can clearly see that you have too. And theres nothing wrong with that, Jung was one fantastic guy. I own few books of him, and i he gives lot to think about.
    yes, it almost seems as if there is NO direction. I picture, people milling about at a shopping mall, confused, with no plan, and no direction, and therefore, not much of a future, really. The trick would be to grab their attention; “THIS needs to be done NOW.” Ideally, they would all jump to the task, knowing what to do and with every action planned, but in reality the reaction would probably be closer to chaos. But maybe this is just my closeminded perception. See, I might be one of those people friendly schizophrenics too! But I will, now that I am aware of this directionlessness, look for ways to recreate direction. And yes, it is it makes communicating so much easier too.
    Damn, seeing this much really gives power. And about those the people friendly schizophrenics (lol its becoming a meme) ****** is an awesome example of this, he saw that he was in the right place and time, and started to collect the people for his cause. I actually respect many qualities of his. Even though his actions lead horror. (I really cant view people as inherently evil, just missguided or ignorant, or unlucky.) And even thought it could be your misperception, its still your perception and like ******, you can make it a strong force guiding people to the way, and as the other forces will too conflict and struggle with you, this also is a conversation between different ideas. Nazis too showed the way not to go and through theyr mistakes we got alot data to gather and learn upon. And now try again through this clearer view. No reason to be afraid of being wrong, you did your part anyway in the universal progress.

hmm. So life (particularly human life) is creating instability by messing with things that would otherwise remain unmessed with. Is that the basic picture? What I don’t understand is this; was that there was a giant and beautiful emptiness, but then life disturbed it. The problem is, how could the emptiness have been beautiful to begin with without life to give it that value? (I feel clever. Haha. Don’t know if my question has any validity or makes any sense, though.)
    Well its like him projecting his feelings on it without realizing, or for the shock effect to make people more interested in him. But basicly it gives us very pessimistic view on humanity and life, and sees it as worthless, which is basicly him projecting. He might do it intentionally or not. But how this what you proposed can be solved. Is that science points to that life and human is a spontaneous reaction occurring seemingly by itself (of course not), so as we are part of the universe, we could get someone else like other reaction (and wait that it evolves and gives us that value ) or imagine some trancended object like the universal spirit that is objective to see and give us that value that we are worthless (zizek is grasping there, with his immense intellect , or so he claims). Maybe those machinesingularities, sighing at our stupidity and incompleteness. But yeah that was pretty clever.

[/quote]yes, my first thought would be to simply have some kind of council which included at least 2 members of each type (male and female, in case gender still holds any weight in the future), but you are right. It would be better if people as a whole were better, and so didn’t need governing. Really, although everyone always says that communism is the perfect society, I think the perfect society would be one closer to anarchy. It would be a true achievement of the human race to see a day that people did not need for laws to control their actions. And although that seems unlikely to me that that would ever happen, to accept that would mean to prohibit it from happening (a self-fufilling prophecy), so the best thing one can do is to believe that someday, people will be so wise that they won’t need an authority to tell them what to do. I recall hearing something like it what you said about the cars (I was never sure if it was true or just a conspiracy) but if it is really true, then that is very disappointing and sad, on business’s parts, that they would be that selfish. Such a selfish decision is something that truly disgusts me and I will never understand the logic behind it. And you’re right, it makes much more sense for us to be served as a whole – after all, we are all the same race! I can understand two different species fighting over the same resource (for survival of the fittest deems that to happen), but the same species? Come on!! I suppose to look at it from another angle, one could say “but if we gathered all of the resources in the world, and shared them among the people, there would not be enough for everyone!” proving that the populations are too high/more resources need to be created or found. But then, given that circumstance, it becomes a question of “who gets enough resources to sustain themselves?” which would then create social classes among the entire world…. Whoa. I think I should probably consult an expert too if I plan on continuing this train of thought. Haha! And no, thank you! You have shared so much insight with me – I think I have learned more in this thread than I would have a weeks worth of school. I am very grateful for all the time you must have spent on what you’ve written.[/QUOTE]
    OK WTF, I KNOW I SHOULDNT BE AMAZED ANYMORE BUT=A)SFASj, i just earlier wrote:"Maybe in a distant perfect future people would be ready for libertariarism, háve the knowledge and the ability to make right decisions individuall y, but now it seems just like a distant dream." And now you go around stating the same thing! DAMN. You wanna read my mind more?!

Also i base this on some articles i read, which said that basicly we could share enough resources for everyone, but then some of the richer countries would have to let go of theyr riches basicly (they are not gonna do that, unless you be the change) , so it would be more important to help those developing countries develop and then unite. But its a long way. Wow thanks for your kind words. This has been very developing for myself as well, putting my thoughts to the display and evaluated. And im very glad that they have been of use. And basicly the problem comes down to feeling something so great and not be able to express it by words again, you know like how "virgin" maria must have felt after god raped her. But seriously thank you. For letting myself be what i want to be aswell.

No kidding! Haha I spent at least 2 on this last one! Thank you again. I hope I can be beneficial to you as well. I also do not want to be a burden to you, so it is no bother to me if you choose not to tire yourself longer, though I do enjoy this! and am still, of course, open to any view or thought you have in response to my own views. Good luck to you too
    Lol your asking for it, we will go this through, till theres nothing to pour from us at all. To the last drop of info, and we fall down exhausted from the flood of info. Its enjoyable. And now i just wanna hug you for being awesome.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Hmm, definitely extroverted and dynamic (so much activity!). I would say LIE over EIE, though. All the stuff about benefit, work, etc.
    I thought it might seem like so when i used those words. But in actuality, this writing has been very exhausting, and i had to rest for a bit after it. And also dont we all strive to our benefit ? I dont think im very efficient by nature, and i tend to strive for what feels right, instead of whats logically correct. Then again im going for my and others benefit through my abilities. I allways thought it was intelligence that determined how well one could strive for these things. Personality being the channel one would go by striving for these things they value

Holy sh*t! Just let "them" monologue and "they" will find their type on their own!

I can assure you all that the headspin effect is not quadra related!
    You dont have to understand me, just remember to do as i say !

EIE-Fe.
    You still believe that ? If you do, please state your reasoning.

Also, not 8w7. You're definitely an image type. Not altogether sure which, but my gut says 4w3 so/sx.
    You are actually likely right here. expect for the social, i dont for no way strive to be accepted, by those around me, or comform to them. Its totally opposite. Also im very wary of others. Sx/sp is closer to truth.

On the contrary, it is a high praise and honor! We Betas rule the world, and we do it in style.
    This man can speak the truth ! This is what i strive for.

He (she?) has a different style of theatrics than mine (I'm partial to outright trolling), is more outspoken, likely less intellectual, definitely needs to learn how to use Ti. I think he's a pure EIE-EIE exemplar (I'm EIE-LII
    ).
    Most of this is bullshit, but im interested in that subtype theory, havent really came across it. Would you please clarify how it works. Or well i have image in my head about how one would mainly be enfj, but then have very developed other functions like ti ne and this would be his subtype. But can one be Enfj-Istj, basicly covering all the weakspots. How does the dual system step in here. Im only outspoken because theres a distinct goal i strive here, which is not the inflation of my ego. But understanding, for other nobler goals. That intellectual comment is totally irrevelant, and more likely to be manifestation for your need to compensate, and put others under, in that one area, which you think or want others to think of yourself highly(atleast the image you uphold) and with it you make others feel less valued of themselves, and gives you an upperhand over them in social relations. Well its bullshit to try such dominance over me. Useless to pretend you have valid reasoning for that claim.. I wont deny the ti part. I can be very chaotic.

Aleksei Much as it pains me to admit it, Ashton and Galen are right on the money. You remind me of my IEI best friend.
    Today 11:02 AM
    Galen Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ashton2
    You VI INFp. Almost reminds me of crazedrat lol.

lol he's totally crazedrat
    Today 10:14 AM
    KeroZen Ha! yes there's something of that! Sure bet NF!
    Today 12:27 AM
    Ashton2 You VI INFp. Almost reminds me of crazedrat lol.
    What kind of conclusions can i draw from this ? I have allways wondered how would it be to have sex with someone identical to yourself. Show me that persons face, i feel like destroying something beautifull.

Alas, "adorable" is not a type.

/useless post
    Well, thank you Im somewhat insecure on this department, so that was highly apreciated.

Subsidiary question:

Reading the 8 function definitions, which one(s) do you find harder to understand than the others?
    Today 04:54 PM
    KeroZen Then onto the polarization sorter question?

MuffinPouredFullofshit:

1) In the world and in any individual there are two conflicts, both are valid but which one do you feel is the greatest (most unbalanced) in you?

a) conflict between your spiritual self (= the mind) and your physical self (= the body)
    b) conflict between your emotional self (= the man) and your rational self (= the cold logic)

2) Alternatively, you may also reverse the question and try to answer: "do you have more difficulties..."

a) telling if you are more N than S
    b) telling if you are more F than T
    lol This doesnt seem like it will help. As i experience problems in both areas. Firtly its important for me to live healthily and strive for physical harmony for i would have better life quality, more optimal chances to get closer to my potential and also to inspire others. But i have tendency to eat unhealthy food when its near me, in a very impulsive and alot. Even though i try to abstain, and when i move out, i will mostly likely not buy anything unhealthy but live by organic producs and only eat food that has high quality nourishment values. Also im absolutist, and i dont drink alcohol, but if its given in situation, where there is high encouragement from the people and im offered, i have very hard time saying no. But now i dont go to parties. So the problem is solved. I try to strive for these abstract values, but its like the physical world allways tries to bring me down.

Also i have hard time dinstinguishing from f and t, because i have allways my vision in mind, and try to act in ways that are beneficial to, like try to get in touch with people that are likeminded or convert them to my thoughts. Or finding allies, to help them act to my benefit. But then again im very sensitive to peoples moods and i very good in manipulating them. And i have tendency to use this ability to serve my vision as well. So im very rational and controlled in my emotionalism, but sometimes i get very stressed and desperate. But i cant say which i have harder time in.Also i have a criteria for new info, for which i screen it based on my understanding and its fallacies and probablities, but im not really able to develop this myself. My logical criteria stems pretty much from my philosophical studies, from reading the analytical league. I will go through the understanding of functions part tomorrow. Gotta go sleep now. I thank you for all the focus you keep on giving me.
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 11-29-2010 at 09:40 AM. Reason: mistake

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you write so shitty and incoherently? Is it on purpose or are you some ESL kid?
    Some of what you perceive as shitty is can be because i wanted to leave expressed in vague manner, but no i dont intent to my messages to be incoherent and they can be so for im tired, english is my third language and i have a diagnosed deficit that makes comprehending other languages somewhat harder. And because of the lack of time, i dont manage to refine my messages to the level that they would deserve. Im sorry for my failures here. I think i should write, when theres a clearer schedule. Was this message of satisfying quality to you ?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What
    That post actually made sense to me :/

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    That post actually made sense to me :/
    I tried to write in the clearest way possible. Feel very discouraged by that feedback, but thought he might have payed a joke on me, or that since he had decided, that my posts were incomprehensible, his mind would flip, and turn all my writing to that category now that he had made his mind. But anyway as there are some problems with getting myself through. Would you be such a kind soul to state, that what is the area in my writing that most blocks the message ? The way i structure the messages, typos or are the themes such, that you arent very familiar with them ? Or is it just general incapability to make myself understandable, and you can even understand this message ?

TIM
    infecting u with Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MuffinPouredFullofshit don't worry it was only a joke, your latest posts are way more concise and easier to read. Also if you really have the condition you describe, then congratulations, you're doing very good.

If you want to know what to improve, then try maybe to make shorter sentences. Be "to the point".

I didn't say the polarization sorter question was easy, you should take more time thinking honestly about it. It's not something one is able to answer in 5 minutes.

C. G. Jung

-----

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MuffinPouredFullofshit View Post
    I tried to write in the clearest way possible. Feel very discouraged by that feedback, but thought he might have payed a joke on me, or that since he had decided, that my posts were incomprehensible, his mind would flip, and turn all my writing to that category now that he had made his mind. But anyway as there are some problems with getting myself through. Would you be such a kind soul to state, that what is the area in my writing that most blocks the message ? The way i structure the messages, typos or are the themes such, that you arent very familiar with them ? Or is it just general incapability to make myself understandable, and you can even understand this message ?
    Well you write in a veeeeery rambling style that seems to drag on for a long time. Just seeing walls of text like most of your posts in this thread are immediate incentives for me, and other people, to turn away. It would be much more effective to state exactly what you mean in as precise a manner as possible. Although if you are INFp it may be a difficult task to live up to my Te standards

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MPFOS, I actually find your posts relatively easy to read. The only problem I have with them is all the spelling mistakes, but for English being your third language they're not bad.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He talks too much. He also looks like Niffweed.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MuffinPouredFullofshit View Post
    Well, thank you Im somewhat insecure on this department, so that was highly apreciated.
    You're welcome. Do you mind me shortening your username to Muffin? No relation to the endearment.

By the way, what country are you from?
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MuffinPouredFullofshit don't worry it was only a joke, your latest posts are way more concise and easier to read. Also if you really have the condition you describe, then congratulations, you're doing very good.

If you want to know what to improve, then try maybe to make shorter sentences. Be "to the point".

I didn't say the polarization sorter question was easy, you should take more time thinking honestly about it. It's not something one is able to answer in 5 minutes.
    I thought it might have been, but then again im not sure.

But yeah thanks, you are being very kind to me..
    I have had the system mulling over my head for some time, and i figured i have allways doubted the intuitive part less (it has been totally obvious, expect once when i was trying to make one relationship fit the relationship system. ), even though i most struggle with the practical works . So this all seems to point towards intuitive, and infp. In a tired state i somehow thought that having actually hard time with those actions would be the defining part of your question rather than which i have harder time distinguishing in me.

Will do the eight part anyway. Introverted sensing is something i understand somewhat, as i have talked with some is dominants, they allways emphasize the pleasure they will get from an act they will do, and seem to even calculate often what gives them the most pleasure and act in the corresponding manner. I think i understand this, but its not how i work. Im just not wired like that, theres allways some inner guidance on what i should, not inner hedonistic calculator. I have been puzzled by those individuals that focus on this, and i even have the tendency to jokingly mock them, as they seem very shortsighted people- Im antiaesthetic, my room and wherever i land to live, the living quarters will develop to total chaotic mess, and im not bothered to do anything about it. I prefer it even. But i try to not look horrible when i go out with people, but i tend to dres in offbeat manner, attracting attention and so on. I like it. My isfj mother allways comes to my room and screams how can i live there, and gets fiercely angry every time she enters there, so i try to avoid this from happening. But i dont understand the ability of "internalizing sensations". Lol like inner menu or guid, that keeps in track what feels good to them ?

Extroverted logic

Well i mostly ignore on whats the most efficient way of doing something. And i have tendency to waste money and resources on stupid shit. But i read alot about subjects that interest me and i have a need to be competent in areas that iam interested in, and i want good background info about the world, so i can better effect in a way i see fit. I am often annoyed to when people ask me to proof my assertions, when i think they should be obvious, and when people just dont learn to trust what i say or understand, but want it to be proven again and again. Im oblivious to external criteria of how to be efficient, as in saving money, taking time or getting something done more efficiently. My estj father is allways critical of everything i do, and whatever he says, even when he is in good mood- He annoys me, as he talks about stuff i deem totally uninteresting, but the feeling is mutual.

Extroverted sensing i think i understand, as act of placing your authority over other, demanding a submission, in the physical presence. Or showing your strenght (might not be actually what extroverted sensing is about. I dont iniatiate much.

I have harder time understanding introverted logics, but i have classifications and i do analyze correlations (at times), and i have belief system that is mainly based on logic, on what kind of ideas are worth pursuing and entertainning. But i think it didnt firstly orginate from me, but i read the background somewhere, and expanded it a bit. But the structure was given.

Well you write in a veeeeery rambling style that seems to drag on for a long time. Just seeing walls of text like most of your posts in this thread are immediate incentives for me, and other people, to turn away. It would be much more effective to state exactly what you mean in as precise a manner as possible. Although if you are INFp it may be a difficult task to live up to my Te standards
    Hey galen, just for you i will, be the most efficient me i can be.
    RAMBLE RAMBLE RAMBLE... Thank you for your reply. ( It seems like i will have an excuse now.)

MPFOS, I actually find your posts relatively easy to read. The only problem I have with them is all the spelling mistakes, but for English being your third language they're not bad.
    Im delighted to see, that there are people that get me !
    He talks too much. He also looks like Niffweed.
    Trying to keep alive, that gamma hypothesis ? It must be the general messiness orginating those rare moments i have the time not to do anything, but read stuff and enjoy myself, and not care about silly is obligations. Otherwise i dont see much resemble myself. I might be blind to this though.
    You're welcome. Do you mind me shortening your username to Muffin? No relation to the endearment.

By the way, what country are you from?
    I did change my ways, but im not sure this appeals more to you, but wanted stick true to me. Muffin wasnt something i wanted to strive at, it might give a vibe of pleasure seeker, which i wanna say away from.

I live in a small castle, that resides in the dark and cold north. Where the polar bears roam free and the snow never stops pouring. The few and rare inhabitants give weird, angry looks and try to avoid contact as much as possible, unless they are drunk, then its all dionysian sing and dance party, where the primal lusts are never satisfied. The kids are raised to never show feelings(unless drunk) and allways to be tough and obedient. The people are drunk often. Silly folk. They call themselves the finlanders. And the place is called Finland. Hope you dont ever get lost here, unless you are insane, then you would fit right in.

Creepy-female

I want to call you Lexy.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I want to call you Lexy.
    Like you find me sexy, and girly. Or just girly. I checked out the name meaning and it has been orginated fro acient greece, and it used to mean mans protector. So maybe you want to unleash the manpart of yourself, that seems to be tightly hidden away, and summon my walls of texts to protect your newfound testosterone filled form ? Am i on the right track ?

Call me spotty. Im a dog, running away from the leash. and i have spots all around my body

Creepy-female

Erm it was random, and just sounded right lol.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Erm it was random, and just sounded right lol.

Ok as an general statement, because of all the name requests i got. You people can call me lexy, muffin, shit, lassie, hippo and cupcake enthusiasist, but by no means, in any circumstance do call me by my actual nick, because that would like actually make sense. And oh god no, thats not something we practice here. Not atleast on my watch. No! here reins the chaotic fe forever and forever chaotically running around all the know and unknown dimensions making sure its mocking ti, and so it follows that anyone who dares to try to introduce any order here will be beaten to death with a spoon. ok

Also nothing related to cats, i live with 3 of them, and they have introduced the concept hell to me as it might manifest in actuality. SO Donot call me chester or garfield or anything like that.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Creep Of a beast View Post
    You people can call me lexy, muffin, shit, lassie, hippo and cupcake enthusiasist,
    Yay!
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Creepy-female

LASSIEEEE!!

you VI like like gemma ward

and you write really long texts.i wonder why that is.

prettyprettypretty ^.^

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewaster View Post
    you VI like like gemma ward

and you write really long texts.i wonder why that is.

prettyprettypretty ^.^
    Yeah im beautiful =).

Long text, because i wanted the people to get good feel about what i am so i could be better typed.

Anyone been able to pinpoint my type with certainty. I have been asking and some are certain of infp and others of enfj. As mixed up as i am..

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default More of the dramawhore

Ok im not even tired yet.

I have been informed, that i have been born of the snake. And im the expression of the poison in the world. For the necessary development to happen. You will have to cut me down. But i will be joyed !

Dance of the snake.

Eye of the snaaake.

Hypnotized.

Straight up.

Enough of whoring. Still convinced of being infp ?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

salad fingers <3

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta NF > Beta ST. I can see your dialogue from + but not +.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would it be type indicative that many people have noted that i seem like i would be on acid as my general state of being

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast