What's your etype?
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't really tell based on this, except that it seems like you might be leaning toward sx 4.

I find that sx 4s have some pretty distinct issues with relationships. Their instinct pulls them towards their SOs, and part of that 'merging' instinct is to change to become one with that person, but the 4 fixation panics when this happens because the 4 fix doesn't want to change. They want to be true to them-self. Sx 4s are quite volatile in general, especially sx/so 4s. Sx/sp 4s have more brooding volatility to them. Both are quite emotional and reactive, even for 4s.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

probably sx, due to the self-destructive tendencies because of the loved one.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think esper is So

Sx or Sp second

pseudo love

I think I'm a sx subtype, and it's either a off or on switch for me. No pseudo anything. One thing about sx types is that they require a higher level of intimacy and chemistry which can disappoint if it's not there. There are other things that don't fit sx first.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

sx does seem to want to stay true to their feelings more.

but the same should hold true for everyone.

and the first stacking is often volatile. maybe you thought you were never going to find something real or something. what made yo u compromise?

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    sx does seem to want to stay true to their feelings more.

but the same should hold true for everyone.

and the first stacking is often volatile. maybe you thought you were never going to find something real or something. what made yo u compromise?
    Actually, there's nothing abut Sx that strives for staying true to them self. The drive is for intensity, which may or may not mean staying true to one's self. It's the the 4-fix that strives for being true to one's self.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm. I guess I'm gonna hijack the thread with "me, me." This is an interesting question to me because I'm a 4 and super-volatile, and I'm having a hard time following why one type is more volatile than another. I figure I'm sx first, and thought maybe sx/sp/so. I guess I'm surprised to hear that sx/so/sp might be even more volatile.

But I think maybe people don't always realize how volatile I am and might perceive me as brooding, and then be surprised if I lash out or freak out. So I'm not sure that = less volatility, but it would imply that the volatility or reactivity is more hidden.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Esper, if you are a 4, it´s easier to determine if you´re sx primary.

4sx is fucking intense [sorry for the language] like a chaotic dramatic rollercoaster. I dated an ENFJ 4sx for some time... wildest girl on earth... she woke me up with a glass of vodka mixed with some juice every fucking day at her house. She was just like this, so fucking intense, and she cried so much, she also was very much happy but I think this is related to ENFJ more than to 4. Anyway, if you're intense, not necessarily to that extreme, but very intense, if you need to live intensely and your sex/love life is of primary importance to you, before job and friends, then you´re a sexual.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Hm. I guess I'm gonna hijack the thread with "me, me." This is an interesting question to me because I'm a 4 and super-volatile, and I'm having a hard time following why one type is more volatile than another. I figure I'm sx first, and thought maybe sx/sp/so. I guess I'm surprised to hear that sx/so/sp might be even more volatile.

But I think maybe people don't always realize how volatile I am and might perceive me as brooding, and then be surprised if I lash out or freak out. So I'm not sure that = less volatility, but it would imply that the volatility or reactivity is more hidden.
    everyone thinks that they're sx first and intense