Thread: none's beta discussion

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default none's beta discussion

COME ON MAN, ASHTON, ADMIT IT YOU'RE AN ESTP AND YOU KNOW IT, COME ON IT'S TIME FOR US BOTH TO ADMIT WE ARE FUCKING FUCKED UP MANIAC DELINQUENT DRUG ADDICT GANGSTER SEXUALLY PERVERTED BETAS

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AND WE DREAM OF DOUBLE-PENETRATING STARFALL AND TALK ABOUT RAPING HER WHEN WE CHAT ON MSN MESSENGER LOL COME ON ITīS TIME TO LET THE TRUTHS OUT LOL

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    COME ON MAN, ASHTON, ADMIT IT YOU'RE AN ESTP AND YOU KNOW IT, COME ON IT'S TIME FOR US BOTH TO ADMIT WE ARE FUCKING FUCKED UP MANIAC DELINQUENT DRUG ADDICT GANGSTER SEXUALLY PERVERTED BETAS
    AND WE DREAM OF DOUBLE-PENETRATING STARFALL AND TALK ABOUT RAPING HER WHEN WE CHAT ON MSN MESSENGER LOL COME ON ITīS TIME TO LET THE TRUTHS OUT LOL
    Haha!

Boy, you sure have someone to chat with, Ashton.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, none, you're ISTj again?

everyone come to beta! you too, Ashton. I'm probably as boring as you are.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CALM DOWN STARFALL, IT IS ALL A JOKE BECAUSE YOU KEEP SAYING I AM BETA LOLOL

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SO I DECIDED TO IMPERSONATE MY IMPRISIONED ISTJ SHADOW, AND THIS SHADOW WANTS TO RAPE YOU AND...UH...NO THE LIGHT DELTA SIDE OF ME IS COMING I CANīT SAY THAT UHHHH NOOOOO

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUT SERIOUSLY, I DO HAVE INTERESTING DESIRES TOWARDS INFP WOMEN, I DUNNO WHY, THEY SEEM TO ATTRACT ME IN A WEIRD MANNER.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I copied your previous posts, Obersturmführer. I'm copying these as well. Thanks

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

none, please don't flood legitimate threads with garbage posts.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    I can barely read that color.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    OKAY XERXES

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton2 View Post
    Airborne's being Role. When he does stuff like this, it strikes me as very unnatural.
    If that means being an utter sinkhole who can't read nor write, I agree.

Don't you think the thread title should be something like: "Obersturmführer rape discussion", Ashton ?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've seen EXTj types do shit occasionally where they vomit social faux pas everywhere and embarrass themselves. Most of them have sense enough most of the time to avoid this sort of thing though.
    We should team up and hunt/eat the minority, then. I have some experience as a butcher, I mean they shouldn't run unsupervised/uncontrolled, you know.

Yes. I vote topic title be changed to this plz.
    Thanks.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

CALM DOWN STARFALL, IT IS ALL A JOKE BECAUSE YOU KEEP SAYING I AM BETA LOLOL
    WHEN PEOPLE JOKE ABOUT RAPING ME I LAUGH REALLY HARD BECAUSE ITS SO FUNNY LOLOLOOLLOL

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Aye. The food chain must be preserved.
    You sure you're not LSE ?

The thought of those really tasty dishes makes my mouth water.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Airborne's being Role. When he does stuff like this, it strikes me as very unnatural.

Yeah, but Betas are usually pretty smooth at least. I think I'm kind of dry and awkward.
    ahh shit i'm dry and awkward as how i feel often.

but i mean, from feedback from others, strangers often seem to see me as arrogant or challenging.

challenging is generally from people making claims or something and me questions assumptions or something.

arrogant seems to come from not talking with people easily, being fresh enough, being a bit standoffish at times not tending to make small talk in a light and easy way.

challenging also comes from playing, like some people see my play style as kind of challenging, because i'm kind of loose and tight at the same time?

anyway, people don't say i'm smooth. more like rough around the edges, a little dangerous, a bit of uncertainty of what to make of me etc. and i'm still being seen as beta? although, i can be kind of smooth at times, to me it seems to come from not stopping, always being on, take everything in, being kind of unreal, on fire whatever. it's not really a laid back certainty in one's self and one's capabilities so much as, not backing down, being always on, persevering, and being elevated enough to make it harder for other people to relate to me / be on my level. taking on too much, slipping, and then retreating and being awkward and not knowing how to get back to where i was as everything slips and i'm like omg. it's like sand through the fingers.. i must clench my fist, persevere nothing will stop me. have i gone to far, is the end in sight, what have i to do, where am i, who am i, what have i become, what will i be. a light.. at the end of the tunnel, a distant memory of what i once was... light... light .. let the dark fade away.. oh shit i think i'm tripping, how much energy reserves have i got.. pulse check.. i'm still alive, how's my body. check check kind of thing. disorientated spinning.

thing is people can ignore in others the moments when they're not doing much, when they're average, when are just biding time, when they are retreating, etc, and just look towards the points of strength, the more prosperous moments etc.

but humans are a mix. no-one is 100% all the time. and some remember the good, some the bad. some the inbetween.

and so if you want to take qualities of someone you have to look over time, you can't just capture one moment. like i made a mistake there, doesn't mean i always make mistakes. i was awkward in that situation, doesn't mean i'm always awkward.

and sometimes it can help to get external perspectives. of you, that i see, you do seem kind of rigid. i 'm not sure about dry. to me, dry is like absurd. he's kind of pointless. and to me what he says is awkward, he doesn't seem funny, he just looks like a fool.

but you do seem like you need some water, some light, some life force.. maybe a holiday. but that doesn't mean your character is naturally dry and awkward. it may just be your present circumstances.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great post, merky.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see it as + to a vulgar extreme, not role. He's trying to get a reaction out of people instead of attempting to be friendly and jovial
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I see it as + to a vulgar extreme, not role. He's trying to get a reaction out of people instead of attempting to be friendly and jovial
    No I was not trying to get any reaction from people. How can you possibly know that? Are you reading people's minds now? You probably think you know a lot about socionics. How long have you been studying it, Marie, could you tell us?

If you have some sort of degree from Kiev, Lithuania, Moscow, or something like that, I will accept every word you write. But really, you being someone new to this personality typology who lives in Canada, I cannot but have some sort of disbelief in your opinions on Socionics. Nothing against Canada, but itīs kind of far away from Eastern Europe, isnīt it?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    WHEN PEOPLE JOKE ABOUT RAPING ME I LAUGH REALLY HARD BECAUSE ITS SO FUNNY LOLOLOOLLOL
    Yes, itīs not fun in principle. Itīs very acid, black humor. I donīt think any INFJ would like this type of joke.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I was not trying to get any reaction from people. How can you possibly know that? Are you reading people's minds now?
    what were you attempting to get out of posting a rampage of enlarged bolded text filled with obscenities and repugnant threats of raping forum members *but* to garner some type of reaction?

You've been acting this way since you joined, so I'm interested in hearing what your motive is for displaying this kind of behavior here

You probably think you know a lot about socionics. How long have you been studying it, Marie, could you tell us?

If you have some sort of degree from Kiev, Lithuania, Moscow, or something like that, I will accept every word you write. But really, you being someone new to this personality typology who lives in Canada, I cannot but have some sort of disbelief in your opinions on Socionics. Nothing against Canada, but itīs kind of far away from Eastern Europe, isnīt it?
    No one said you have to agree with my approach to Socionics, these are just my observations based on Model A/Classical theory which I get that not everyone follows
    EII INFj

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No I was not trying to get any reaction from people. How can you possibly know that? Are you reading people's minds now? You probably think you know a lot about socionics. How long have you been studying it, Marie, could you tell us?

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Yes, I can read people's mind, I'm a psychic. I've been studying socionics for 20 years now - I'm sure it tells you how I am invested in it.

Of course, I have a degree from Kiev. I've been guided and schooled under the Magnificent Absurd PhD.

The Way Network

No, Canada isn't far away from Europe. It's right under Belarus. You haven't been paying attention in the Bund Deutscher Mädel, have you, Juliet ?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII INFj

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    to me, dry is like absurd. he's kind of pointless. and to me what he says is awkward, he doesn't seem funny, he just looks like a fool.
    Damn. That's what happens when one doesn't read others' posts, especially if they're conceived by an eunuch

Do me a favour, mercatron, and try to condense your Chinese to one/two sentences, just like the quoted one.

Thanks a lot.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    ahh shit i'm dry and awkward as how i feel often.

and sometimes it can help to get external perspectives. of you, that i see, you do seem kind of rigid. i 'm not sure about dry. to me, dry is like absurd. he's kind of pointless. and to me what he says is awkward, he doesn't seem funny, he just looks like a fool.
    Thatīs exactly the way this guy seems to me too, Mercutio. He tries hard to be fun, but LOL he just can't get there. LOLOLOL

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thatīs exactly the way this guy seems to me too, Mercutio. He tries hard to be fun, but LOL he just can't get there. LOLOLOL
    I don't mean to upset your Rape Discussion, Obersturmführer, but can you put your hand on mercatron's groin in order to check if he's fertile. You strapped him once to your chest following my lengthy instructions, but you didn't ever report back

I'm so tired of trying to be fun, I think I'll drink myself to death.