Thread: Full quadra

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Full quadra

Who has been around your full quadra at once? Experiences?

This just happened to me at a Halloween party, and it was interesting. Girl ESTj, girl INFj, me ENFp, and my sig other ISTp.

It almost felt awkward and a bit boring...it seemed like we were all so used to more Fe types, and adapting to pretending to show Fe, that once around Fi, it almost seemed "too calm" and we were left a bit unsure.

I had this sense all 4 of us were waiting for a strong Fe or Se type to make the first move for us to adapt to. And it seemed too good to be true to not have to adapt.

But then I noticed once we talked in pairs at first, everyone felt more comfortable. The ESTj/INFj girls really hit it off and then became more talkative w/ the whole group.

There was also an INFj guy who hit it off w/ my ISTp (he said my ISTp seemed like an extrovert, and he said it was only because he was drinking--which was true). The INFj actually thought I was the introvert! But that was because I wasn't wearing a random mullet wig (he found a random mullet wig on a table at the party and was wearing it and dancing around).

Still, was interesting to have the full quadra. I got the sense I could like, live in a cabin w/ all 3 of them for a week, and it might not be the craziest party, but no one would kill each other either.

My usual friends for parties are crazier, but we would def kill each other if we were stranded in a cabin for a week.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those are rare occasions for me. But of course it is likely to happen because activators are often friends and then if one activator knows a dual who brings his friend then there is a quadra. I often hang out with an ILE and LII, but the ESE is missing. When it's only three of us (SEI, LII, ILE) I really feel that I would need an ESE to make it more balanced. We often end up talking/analyzing about feelings, but we need more FeSi, not just talking about it.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never happened, though my best bud is IEI and his girl is his SLE dual, so when we all get together we have three quarters of a full quadra right there.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not a full quadra but I've been around SEE and LIE at once. And also SEE and ESI.

When it happens the jokes are sarcastic and ironic, about the behavior of people and trends in general.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been. Not as good as one might think upon reading wikisocion. OK, there was subtype and age difference and family relations and too much people(4 of us) and whatnot.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considering that most of the groups I've ever spent time with are a pretty even distribution of all quadras, I've never been anywhere close to a perfect quadra.

Also, if you find yourself in a perfect quadra group, it does not necessarily imply a fun time; it just means ease of information flow.