User Tag List

Thread: Voila! Yet another of those afflicted with chronic daydreaming disorder!

Hybrid View

Dance Magic Dance CloudCuckooLander's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Voila! Yet another of those afflicted with chronic daydreaming disorder!

So, my name is James. I'm a new IEI (Fe subtype, I think) 4w3 sx/so. I'm 17 years of age, and live in the Catskills in New York state (though my family may be moving to Phoenix, Arizona soon given my father's business commitments, he's a high-level executive in a certain business and does most of his work in the Southwest). I'm currently a student at a third-rate community college near my house. I'm actually writing this as I slack off on studying for History of Western Civilization 2 and Introduction to Ethics exams. I'm also utterly indecisive about my major or career path, having changed my mind countless times, often roughly 20 times in the same day. Actually... you could say I'm that indecisive about just about everything, really.

My username doesn't do my spaceiness justice - my mind lives somewhere high above outer space, far above even Cloudcuckooland. I essentially live inside my own head, and am often socially awkward or nervous, despite my strong enjoyment of talking with (or more often, intentionally annoying ) people.

My interests include coming up with random theories for random things, connecting completely unrelated subjects and/or entertainment media together with inane theories, pulling explanations for things out of my ass rather than relying on pesky "evidence," philosophy, political science, economics, sociology, anthropology, physics, and theater arts, as well as exploring the outdoors (especially the forest near my house, and hiking around the Catskills) .

I have many weird quirks, among them my acting out for attention and need for an audience to bounce my random theories off of, and my compulsive love of adventure (I've actually gotten... excited when I got lost in the Chinese ghetto of Liverpool with my family on vacation once, because it meant an adventure to get back to the hotel). I also can be extremely power-hungry and manipulative at times.

Hooray for incoherent rambling! Hello everyone!

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome, James! You sound really funny and cool.