Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gammas do something interesting!

six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vote to change the name of this thread to "Gamma Quadra Lounge", similar to the one that's going over in Delta.
    Te-INTp/ILI, my wife: Fi-ISFj/ESI, with laser beam death rays for ESTp/SLEs, lol
    16 years of bliss in an Activity relationship

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevENTj View Post
    Vote to change the name of this thread to "Gamma Quadra Lounge", similar to the one that's going over in Delta.
    Suggest creating a separate "Gamma Quadra Lounge" thread, since this thread is clearly about the subforum.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I protest against there being a Gamma version of that horrid soap-opera thread.

TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait a minute, you guys are Alpha and Beta. GTFO and stop telling us what we can or can't do.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you insist...

I protest against there being a Gamma version of that horrid soap-opera thread.

TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well after about a week of letting my mind drift aimlessly, I think I've gotten just about enough 'IP' time to start becoming functional again, which is good. Burn out isn't cool. Starting to get the ambition to tackle some personal projects that have been floating around for awhile that won't go away by themselves. The biggest one of these is the fact that I have 4000 unsorted photos from the summer that I need to get through. Lots of kids, family, and travel pics, along with county fairs, and visits to the local farms around here, etc. I like to get these into my online albums so that friends and family can see what we've been up to. I used to do a yearly printed book photo album too, but since we had our second child that just hasn't been doable. Too big of an investment in time to manage with everything else that's going on.

I've thought before and I still think today that America, as an 'ENTj' type of country can be pretty rough on 'IP's. It doesn't just seem to apply to Gammas either. Wouldn't have it any other way because of all the freedom this way gives you, but you make your living here by 'getting shit done' and taking care of your own business and family, which is most natural to EJ types and most unnatural to IP types.

A quote from someone who I think is probably an SLI (ISTp), or it not an ILI (INTp). Either way an 'IP' though, with very strong .

In America, if you can't compete, you're out. That's what keeps us strong. If you want to make stuff that sucks and think people will buy it simply because it says "Made in USA," guess again. It's unpatriotic to buy anything except what you really want.

Every time I got laid off from some business that was sucking, it forced me to make hard decisions and get back to work at a company that did do something worthwhile.

The free market has been tough on me, and it's tough on everyone. That's what keeps America on top.

Every time I've been unemployed, I thought I was going to die. That's why I worked 14 hours a day finding my next job. These were the toughest times in my life, but if I thought I could sit around watching cartoons all day and still do OK, you'd better believe I'd still be sitting around and watching cartoons!

It's much harder living in a free country, but when you have to pull your own weight, we all pull harder, and everyone benefits.
    What do you guys think of this?
    Te-INTp/ILI, my wife: Fi-ISFj/ESI, with laser beam death rays for ESTp/SLEs, lol

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's with gamma's deleting their profiles?
    Where's Ashton?

TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh nothing, just the latest forum revolt. Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

I haven't posted here much at all because it's just been too many stupid kids flaming each other for the longest time. Since I see a lot of those same people bitching about the new "draconian" rules I'm actually optimistic and hoping things will get better. More intelligent discussion, less bullshit.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excuse me, move along?
    I ask because I identify with the gamma quadra values much more than other, so...

Yes, I agree it does seem rediculous here, but I'm here to learn, and am kinda disappointed he disappeared when he answered many of my questions nicely...that's all

TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that was a joke

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ashton wanted his account deleted. Idk what his exact reasons were though.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@steveENTJ: I figured as much

K.
    Just wondered if maybe many more did recently as well or something..

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what rules are draconian? Why didn't anyone tell me there are new rules?

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blackburry: you can find Ashton over at socionix forum, just google it.

Also, Alphas are in power atm. We're supposed to bitch over their Ti or Fe or Si or Ne or whatever. Isn't it part of the theory as it lives here or something.

TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the chat log over there, I think I saw Ashton asking someone else if they wanted his forum (socionix) and that he had pretty much burned out on the topic. I actually liked his posts and enjoyed reading his responses on a number of things recently too. Oh well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12