I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Not mentally, it hurts; please. Just stick to one thread. It would help.

I don't expect them to; I just give little insights and clues and let the person do as they wish. You have unvalued Se. I knew that a long time ago. You miss details in your writing. I get what you're saying, but please get what I'm doing. Thanks.
    First you say that I attack you with Se. Now you say I don't value Se. Make up your mind.

What you're doing, is you're trying to arbitarily say that you can decide someone is one type or another based upon an often distorted preconception like when you ask them what they'd like for breakfast they offer you more than one choice or a single one. This is not going to "identify" someone. And it's a downward spiral.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    First you say that I attack you with Se. Now you say I don't value Se. Make up your mind.

What you're doing, is you're trying to arbitarily say that you can decide someone is one type or another based upon an often distorted preconception like when you ask them what they'd like for breakfast they offer you more than one choice or a single one. This is not going to "identify" someone. And it's a downward spiral.
    Demonstrative Se...
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Se PoLR; I can't be chased around like an object because being supervised with Se that pulls my attention towards details and and objects stresses me out.
    YOU JUST SAID THAT I MISS DETAILS AND DON'T VALUE SE .. Now you're saying that I'm supervising you. Don't get me and you confused. We're not the same.

You can't say you're being "supervised" when you don't like what the other person says. You can't expect to "like" it when people expose your bullshit for what it is. Just keep to the truth and you will be free.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If my date asked me what they should have for breakfast, I would not necessarily answer in the same way every time. It would depend on the person and on my mood. I might say:

1. What do you like to eat for breakfast?
    2. Protein.
    3. Why are you asking me this? Is this some kind of weird test?
    4. [Name a human female body part.]
    5. Cap'n Crunch.
    6. The most important thing, from a nutritional standpoint, is that you eat something for breakfast, and don't put it off too long.
    7. A pint of beer.
    8. Bacon! At least a pound of thick slab bacon.

The list goes on and on ... lol. Ah, my poor befuddled dates.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Golden .. wow you can imagine what you'd say to such a question...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

YOU JUST SAID THAT I MISS DETAILS AND DON'T VALUE SE ..
    Yes I did and there's no contradiction there.

Now you're saying that I'm supervising you. Don't get me and you confused. We're not the same.
    You can still supervise someone with unvalued Se. You're following me around may or may not Se, but the speed in activity is probably what stresses me out the most. Like calling attention to an activity faster then I can follow.

You can't say you're being "supervised" when you don't like what the other person says. You can't expect to "like" it when people expose your bullshit for what it is. Just keep to the truth and you will be free.
    I felt my Se was supervised because of the speed and intensity of the activity.

I always say the truth.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenwings View Post

If my date asked me what they should have for breakfast, I would not necessarily answer in the same way every time. It would depend on the person and on my mood. I might say:

1. What do you like to eat for breakfast?
    2. Protein.
    3. Why are you asking me this? Is this some kind of weird test?
    4. [Name a human female body part.]
    5. Cap'n Crunch.
    6. The most important thing, from a nutritional standpoint, is that you eat something for breakfast, and don't put it off too long.
    7. A pint of beer.
    8. Bacon! At least a pound of thick slab bacon.

The list goes on and on ... lol. Ah, my poor befuddled dates.
    These questions allows the person who knows their choices well to answer you clearly and precisely; Te is very efficient in doing that...remember? So you can't know if the person is ESTp from these questions, you might just get an LSE to be interested in you more.
    -

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

probably, because you use those words, you are much more attractive to the LSE who is fooled into believing that you prefer those qualities in a mate, making you a much more attractive catch.
    But maybe I do like those qualities in a mate. Hence my problem. Gah.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes, and ESTp's display the qualities I like in a mate too; these are at surface level though, all apart of those superficial things we think we might like in a mate that mask the conflicts...or conflicting qualities..

Give your duals a chance, you'll get used to them and won't want anything else.
    -

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I thought your problem was that you were listening to Maritsa. You must really be desperate.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I thought your problem was that you were listening to Maritsa. You must really be desperate.
    Stop that. The number of your ethical slips is amounting to an ethical fall...
    -

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Stop that. The number of your ethical slips is amounting to an ethical fall...
    That assumes that you're worthy of ethics.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not desperate, exactly. But I've definitely spent a long time dating people (and even marrying someone) who were wrong for me. Go far enough along that path and the stakes climb high.

So anyway, my approach in life is that I consider what everyone has to say about theories and whatnot and make up my own mind later, based on my own observations.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That assumes that you're worthy of ethics.
    Don't make an effort to hurt my feelings. Worthy of ethics? I am ethics.
    -

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Don't make an effort to hurt my feelings. Worthy of ethics? I am ethics.
    You are a moralist. You will die just like the rest of them.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Golden .. wow you can imagine what you'd say to such a question...
    Sure! Why not? I've been asked some pretty weird-ass questions by potential suitors.

And by friends. Like the friend who over coffee asked me if I could name 50 different breeds of dog, and I gave it a whirl ... That's what I get for hangin' with INTPs.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You are a moralist. You will die just like the rest of them.
    And just like you as well.
    -

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Sure! Why not? I've been asked some pretty weird-ass questions by potential suitors.

And by friends. Like the friend who over coffee asked me if I could name 50 different breeds of dog, and I gave it a whirl ... That's what I get for hangin' with INTPs.
    mm i hate talking to people i don't know.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, by the way. If the jackass turns out to be an introvert, then what do you think his type would be?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mm i hate talking to people i don't know.
    Why?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Oh, by the way. If the jackass turns out to be an introvert, then what do you think his type would be?
    you took his pic away straight away

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I seriously doubt that he would be. Of the introverts, I would rule out all of the N types. He seems rather sensory, physically bigger then the average N type, correct?

I would say in this order for introverted options...but VI is highly accurate and I don't think he is. I've excluded all these options; I can't even think of him as morphed Introvert type...he doesn't look like anyone in my VI book for I type.

ISTj
    ISTp
    ISFp
    ISFj
    -

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you took his pic away straight away
    I will temporarily repost them for you.

pics deleted

I was soo tempted to repost that George W. Bush pic!!!!!

Last edited by golden; 09-21-2010 at 07:50 PM.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

gross. lse.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

as an introvetr i'm going with infj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE or SLE; a side pic would have helped...but most likely LSE
    -

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I seriously doubt that he would be. Of the introverts, I would rule out all of the N types. He seems rather sensory, physically bigger then the average N type, correct?

I would say in this order for introverted options...but VI is highly accurate and I don't think he is. I've excluded all these options; I can't even think of him as morphed Introvert type...he doesn't look like anyone in my VI book for I type.

ISTp
    ISTj
    ISFp
    ISFj
    could you see him not being on the si/ne line ?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gross. lse.
    lolololol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

could you see him not being on the si/ne line ?
    what do you mean?
    -

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

what do you mean?
    i mean he looks definitely si/ne ... alpha/delta .. to me..

that's the first thing i see. would you agree with that?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

lolololol
    do you really go for guys like that?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Okay, here are some more non-visual clues. He knows how to program computers. He is able to lead a team at work. He's self-made and extremely successful. And he may be a hemaphrodite. I will erase this info because I don't feel right about exposing someone's stuff on the interwebz permanently.
    i know how to program computers. and i know enough people who can, to know there's lots of different types out there...

i can't lead though

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

i mean he looks definitely si/ne ... alpha/delta .. to me..

that's the first thing i see. would you agree with that?
    In the first picture, he looks ESTj
    In the second picture, he looks ESTp or ISTj

quadra members morph the same way and look the same; I hate typing on two pics...
    -

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you really go for guys like that?
    The truth is that I don't pay much attention to looks, nor even scowly faces. My biggest qualifier is intelligence, the next is that the person can deal with my emotionality, and the other important thing is sexual compatibility.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the first picture, he looks ESTj
    In the second picture, he looks ESTp or ISTj

quadra members morph the same way and look the same; I hate typing on two pics...
    Yeah, sorry about that. Just don't have any more.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

The truth is that I don't pay much attention to looks, nor even scowly faces. My biggest qualifier is intelligence, the next is that the person can deal with my emotionality, and the other important thing is sexual compatibility.
    you should start from the other end. y ou've got your priorities in the wrong order.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should start from the other end. y ou've got your priorities in the wrong order.
    I didn't really mean they have to be in that order. In fact, sex matters most to me. But it's difficult for me to be turned on by a guy I perceive as truly dumb.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you remember some of the things he says, somewhat verbatim that you may write some sentences here?
    Well, I could PM you some things from a chat if you want.
    Last edited by golden; 09-21-2010 at 07:50 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, please. I will keep them private.
    Ok. Give me a few while I retrieve that.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I didn't really mean they have to be in that order. In fact, sex matters most to me. But it's difficult for me to be turned on by a guy I perceive as truly dumb.
    I don't understand this intelligence thing..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast