Thread: Androgyny

Hybrid View

Creepy-cinq

Default Androgyny

Which type/s do you think would relate to the concept of androgyny?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nevertheless, I'd say that many IEI males are relatively far away from being "androgynous" (and may even find it rather personally distasteful or incongruent to themselves) regardless of any other factors. Plus Beta can add an (almost) aggressive (or 'self-confident') edge. Some IEI's are actually less insecure and more successful and/or self-assured than SLE's.
    I think androgyny is also related to (other) "social", "cultural", "psychological", "artistic", "environmental (and 'chemical' as in toxins/pollution...), and/or 'personal/physical' conditions/factors/elements. Ultimately life history, who one associates with, messages, isolation versus interaction, and how once percieves themselves and/or others or how one feels perceived by others due to whether they feel rejected/alienated/scapegoated/ostracized versus accepted also plays a role. So who one is dependent on in real life and/or psychologically or socially, who one relates to, and how one reacts to different impediments or obstacles all play a part. To be honest I think it's more of a historical/cultural/environmental/social process rather than a type-related one. Ultimately people act the way they 'feel', and other people reinforce that self-image with their observations, comments, and/or 'reactions' to them...
    Yet it's up to subjective perspective as to what is an artistic vehicle or mode of expression versus what is (practically/essentially) forced on the person/not a choice/'unconscious'. I'd imagine there's a lot of in-between/ambiguity.

Creepy-cinq

I agree, there is quite a bit of ambiguity. This is one of the reasons I wanted to explore this concept. For myself, this concept has interested me far earlier than any conscious influence from exposure to the external environment/media.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request