TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    agreed!

same. In the beginning I thought he was really hot but I didn't trust him at all & assumed he was a player. I'm very picky with guys & his persistent pursuit over me freaked me out a lot. lol

The addiction thing is so right too. We call each other crack.
    Hahahah I got the exact same feelings from the LSI. After we broke up, he said that he got attached to me way too hard. Later he would be calling me almost everyday to share odd things about his daily life . But we live too far away from each other and our relationship couldn't have ended differently. It was very romantic tho...

Besides feeling addicted there is this confusing side about duality. You never know WHY your dual says or does certain things. With conflictors you get irritated because of this, but with duals you get interested.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Yeah, it means what she said it means.
    they are gonna dualize later!

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linas View Post
    they are gonna dualize later!
    Ewwww. There are plenty of other LSIs....
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    Well with dj it was different. I liked him before I get to know him more.
    Which is the opposite of what happens with most people who get to know me.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    Besides feeling addicted there is this confusing side about duality. You never know WHY your dual says or does certain things. With conflictors you get irritated because of this, but with duals you get interested.
    Wow, that's interesting. I hadn't thought in that way before, but thinking about my own experiences I think you could be right. It might be different if you've know the dual for a really long time, long enough to see the beginning and end of how they (as individuals) do things. But when I think about the various ESTjs I know or have known there is often that disconnect in origin of thought. "Why did you just say that?" is something that does cross my mind sometimes. It might be the club difference thing. I think it's not as annoying because in the end the duals' goals are the same.

Anyway, to happiness found in duality.

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Which is the opposite of what happens with most people who get to know me.
    Heh.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any updates? I have been enjoying reading through this thread, it's good for imagining duality even if I don't get to experience it yet. Very happy for you and your SLE, Starfall

TIM
    IEE, enfp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Haha? I don't think I become even more IEI lol, but I am able to kind of drop a lot of personal walls, and I've noticed this of him as well. We don't see one another's flaws as bad things. We can be ourselves and not feel criticized for who we are, and what makes it even better is that our strongest functions are actually valued above all else! I don't think people can even understand how amazing this feels until they actually witness it. The other day he said he felt like an abused kid who finally found out what it was like to be loved fully & unconditionally by someone. I kind of feel the same.

YES. It's kind of exactly like that. With him I feel like we can break down walls & anything feels possible. One of the things that I adore about him is his powerful drive and ability to accomplish things and see them through. If he says he's going to do something, it will be done. Unlike me, he will not & cannot procrastinate. He's crazy impulsive though & this often gets him into trouble; I think this is why he says that he loves the fact that I settle him down a bit and kind of act as his conscience. He tells me that he sees me as an angel that came into his life to save him & that I make him into a much better person... this is kind of crazy to always hear, because he's always so amazing himself, and on top of that he spoils me so much... I feel like I don't do anything for him for me to deserve it, except be myself.
    aawwwww!

i feel that way too. i had a pretty bad drinking problem but i got over it thanks to my dual. i don't feel the need to run away from myself anymore by loosing myself in alcohol. now i can see myself for who i am and i'm happy with that. i tried AA, meditation, denial, the only thing that worked was love. the beatles were right, it's all you need!

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Royksopp is so great.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234