Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get excited, so I say I love you. English sucks, because you have like and love. "I like you?" I love you is much more Fe, so much more emphatic.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what kind of Fe base people you guys are talking about, but I sure as hell don't go around saying how much I love everything and everyone, where do you guys get these ideas? Maybe ESFj's are like this, idk.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    IME, bases aren't terribly expressive in that way. I dunno. You guys are kind of a bummer, really.
    Haha, yes, I agree, I do have that effect sometimes.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE are pretty expressive about what they like. And what they don't like. They'll always let you know.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    ESE are pretty expressive about what they like. And what they don't like. They'll always let you know.
    That they will.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread. I don't think I throw "love" around that much. I mostly use it non-seriously though. Like it's taken for granted when I really love someone. Except in the case of my grandmother, who expects me to say it under pain of death. But they're just words blah blah. Emotions come and go don't they? So I wouldn't expect someone to place all their bets on me just because I said I loved them.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    I get excited, so I say I love you. English sucks, because you have like and love. "I like you?" I love you is much more Fe, so much more emphatic.
    yeah. but I have said "I like you" before when what I really meant was "I love you" and I just didn't wanna scare the person away or come off as too serious. hehe
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio
    I just tell a fact, how could we agree while we tell different conclusions? It is on the topic, it was about how Fe likes everything and I said that it's not applicable to Fe-Creative types. Fe Base praise the beautiful in everything, the goodwill, cheering, but when faced with Te - staying pragmatic or productive, they have no problem, that's even borrowed from time to time (Role function).

Fe Creative don't make a fuss about it, they have limited preferences, but when faced to put them aside for even a short period of time they are very resistant. 2nd function type of information is mandatory, it's a condition for everything else to work, this is why types never overlook the harm of PoLR - eg. Fe-Creative can't bear to do something they don't feel attracted to for the sake of usefulness or profit.
    Different conclusions how? I don't significantly disagree with anything you say in these paragraphs.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    I don't know what kind of Fe base people you guys are talking about, but I sure as hell don't go around saying how much I love everything and everyone, where do you guys get these ideas? Maybe ESFj's are like this, idk.
    I don't think EFjs will necessarily go around spreading their love disgustingly, tho some might. I think what's more characteristic of EFjs is in a sense being emotionally objective if that makes any sense. They won't be overly preferential in how they treat people because they don't let their personal sentiments get in the way of their emotional energy, so they are often very warm and engaging and at the same time, impersonal. I was describing this to some one I thought was ENFj and who knew nothing about socionics. He was kinda shocked and basically said that he did do that.

Basically EFjs spread their love with less bias and more evenly.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    yeah. but I have said "I like you" before when what I really meant was "I love you" and I just didn't wanna scare the person away or come off as too serious. hehe
    What I said described a very specific scenario. I have done the same as you have.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    this thread. I don't think I throw "love" around that much. I mostly use it non-seriously though. Like it's taken for granted when I really love someone. Except in the case of my grandmother, who expects me to say it under pain of death. But they're just words blah blah. Emotions come and go don't they? So I wouldn't expect someone to place all their bets on me just because I said I loved them.
    no you don't...lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    no you don't...lol
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Oh, okay. My understanding was that you disputed that Fe-Creative is more restricted while more absolute.
    learn english
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, okay. My understanding was that you disputed that Fe-Creative is more restricted while more absolute.
    Its the Static Creative functions that are restricted and absolute. Dynamic Creative functions set a standard that demands a high quality response with a strong restriction on which answers are and are not applicable.

Creepy-male

So creative Fe only operating when it's trying to and knows it'll get the response it wants, in contrast to base Fe erupting unbridled emotional energy in all directions?

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Please, if you keep insisting with this shit - I told you this previously that only a handful of retards, including you, claim being misunderstood by me - I will be forced to report you for trolling. We - this doesn't include you - recently discussed many things on this subject (Creative vs Base) in different threads and I don't remember very well what I said previously, and I don't feel like reading again.

Poser.
    you think I give a fuck?

report me then coward

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aaaannnddd

you just admitted you misunderstood labcoat, so how is it 'only retards'

I guess you fall in that category too

whens it going to be time to drop this little act you have going on and learn from your mistakes

------------

On topic though, JWC3, I think it just might be something you have to learn to tell the difference of, but IMO, if you cant tell the difference of whether its that special kind or just another word their saying - there's a deeper issue going on, specifically the issue of not feeling loved, or 'worthy' of it.
    Last edited by thePirate; 07-15-2010 at 04:14 PM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    there's a deeper issue going on, specifically the issue of not feeling loved, or 'worthy' of it.
    Probably... *shrugs* Fuck it.
    Easy Day

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Probably... *shrugs* Fuck it.
    no worries

you wont have to guess with the right person

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    Naah. You just feel comfortable to be around. "If it feels good, it is good."

Do you actually actively adjust to SLE sensitivity? Examples?
    I'm pretty sure I do... but I can't think of any examples... so maybe I don't? It's basically just knowing where to go and where not to go in a conversation. Which I guess is Ni related as far as seeing where a certain topic is going to go. And yeah, I can tell certain subjects they're sensitive about, or that I can guess they're probably unsure about themselves, so I try to be extra supportive and non-negative about those things. And then with other people it's just explaining. Oh, and if they're pissed about something you just have to let them vent and not give them all the reasons they're wrong and all the other perspectives blah blah blah, unless you know them really well and even then you have to say it sheepishly like you're not really serious about offering it as a suggestion. But that's just a do unto others as you'd have them do unto you sort of situation, because I hate it when people don't just let me talk, lol.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    human language intoxicates the deepness of the soul to a mere drunken slur, leaving but an inebriated view of the tips of icebergs.
    <3333333 starfall take me away

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12