Thread: Si PoLR question

Hybrid View

Creepy-male

Default Si PoLR question

Ok, this happened aaaaaages ago.

My dad's 2nd wife, an EIE, was discussing with me when to brush your teeth: before or after breakfast? I was like, "After, else the toothpaste makes breakfast taste gross!"

Would that have made her freak out and be like "Ohgod, I just made another Si blunder!!!" inside?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If she didn't know socionics it would've probably been more vague/bewildered like "How come I didn't know that?"
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before, because I like my breath to be minty fresh when I'm starting my day. The taste'll wear off.

Creepy-male

But then your brekky tastes yucky.

YukkyBrekky.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More like weak Logic.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who buys toothpaste for the strong flavor, anyways?

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Ok, this happened aaaaaages ago.

My dad's 2nd wife, an EIE, was discussing with me when to brush your teeth: before or after breakfast? I was like, "After, else the toothpaste makes breakfast taste gross!"

Would that have made her freak out and be like "Ohgod, I just made another Si blunder!!!" inside?
    I agree with crispy, she wouldn't be literally like "Si blunder", but she may realize... oh yea that's a good point.

But I think what you mean is that you think she may get offended at your remark... and to me its either like she can be proud and arrogant and have her breakfast taste like toothpaste... or she can learn to take some advice and join you and experience breakfast the way it should taste.

Personally if I was in this position and you were all like "After, else the toothpaste makes breakfast taste gross!" and I had previously did it before.... I'd probably be thinking internally.... "Wow I've never thought about it like that before, I wonder what else I haven't considered here".

It also depends on the delivery... the Fe aspect... if she senses you are doing it to put her down, humiliate her, and paint this portrait of her as a disgusting person she will likely respond negative. It just all depends.

Also I'm with the school of thought that says after a meal, I try to pay more attention to how my physical body feels with these sorts of things rather than pay attention to conventional routines. My mom (LSI) is probably the exact opposite, wellness is a result of routine, when not well, must have a tighter schedule, must have more routine, must be more willful to adherence to the routine, if all else fails... trust in the routine and leave the rest to god. To me I'm like, routines are established for wellness, when not well, change your routine, must do something different, must be more aware of how I feel, if all else fails... trust in one self and leave the rest to god.