Thread: Phish and other jam bands

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Phish and other jam bands

Members could be mixed but the atmosphere seems alpha stereotypically: hippy, weed, yuppys from all quadras etc. Jam band, free association lyrics, high variety, high ne
    Trey:entp ti , in interviews often projects himself as a narcissicistic intellectually arrogant asshole, at least to the media, a music snob. The elitism seems a little opposite of alpha though but its just against media/ignorance and pointing out Ti- I think.
    others:dunno guesses
    mike:isfp si
    page:ixxx
    fishman:esfj si

Which brings me to other drug imbibing listening jam bands like the Grateful Dead. I've read one poorly translated socionics article claiming drugs are the domain of Ni, for altered consciousness, but it was a shitty article that didn't convince me really and seemed written by a 6th grader.
    jerry
    bob
    mickey
    etc

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i live in an area of USA where jam bands are extremely popular and it is mostly a delta and alpha thing.
    asd

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah they do seem Ne-Si. my sister is actually bass player in a jam band. she's SEI, the lead singer/guitarist is LSE, the keyboard player is XII, and the drummer SXI. and they're all weed-smoking hippies of course.

Creepy-bg

I miss the Dead best summer of my life was spent living in car following them around. Phish was a good scene too, almost the same but different.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    i live in an area of USA where jam bands are extremely popular and it is mostly a delta and alpha thing.
    This sounds weirdly believable haha