Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Strong functions of turutututu

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Strong functions of turutututu

What are my strongest functions in your opinion? Check all that applies in your opinion. So basically, the functions for which you could say "fuck yeah, tururututu uses those, I've seen him doing it". I'm dying to know what will results be like. Thank you.
    Last edited by Trevor; 07-03-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably base Si. Your Ti is weak or unvalued (pretty much absent in your behavior). You rarely express yourself definitively the way xxTj types do.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have minimal doubt that tuturututu is -base. He may appear to be a little "different" than some of the other LIIs on here, but I don't think it's out of the range of intratype variations, especially given the cultural comparisons between most LIIs here and tuturututu.

Voted Ti and Ne, believe he's mostly likely Ti-LII.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His speech is far more chaotic and destablized than that of Ti types. I wonder how many people would have called him Ti if he never typed himself that in the first place.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    I wonder how many people would have called him Ti if he never typed himself that in the first place.
    @labcoat
    It's what I've been wondering too. The number would be smaller, that's for sure.

@everyone: What I'm also eager to know is which forum members are most similar to me in your opinion. One can never get enough of those opinions.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    @everyone: What I'm also eager to know is which forum members are most similar to me in your opinion. One can never get enough of those opinions.
    That's a good question... no one is. I'd say Absurd is the closest match, but still not very similar. So if people typing him LSI are right, then perhaps you're both some rare weird branch of Ti-dominance. I just don't see it.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    His speech is far more chaotic and destablized than that of Ti types. I wonder how many people would have called him Ti if he never typed himself that in the first place.
    That's the inevitable near-unanswerable question when it comes to type uncertainty. However, that question, in and of itself, proves nothing. One can only suggest that another's reasoning has been faulty or easily influenced, but that only serves to potentially undermine credibility without actually addressing someone's opinion. I always wonder how much a view of a person is skewed by merely knowing their self-typing, but I have absolutely no way of knowing how, making it all a weightless suspicion. The existence of skepticism does not necessitate the shakiness of what one is skeptical of.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's the inevitable near-unanswerable question when it comes to type uncertainty. However, that question, in and of itself, proves nothing. One can only suggest that another's reasoning has been faulty or easily influenced, but that only serves to potentially undermine credibility without actually addressing someone's opinion. I always wonder how much a view of a person is skewed by merely knowing their self-typing, but I have absolutely no way of knowing how, making it all a weightless suspicion. The existence of skepticism does not necessitate the shakiness of what one is skeptical of.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewZ View Post
    I have minimal doubt that tuturututu is -base. He may appear to be a little "different" than some of the other LIIs on here, but I don't think it's out of the range of intratype variations, especially given the cultural comparisons between most LIIs here and tuturututu.

Voted Ti and Ne, believe he's mostly likely Ti-LII.
    +1

labcoat, I'm probably even further from the LII archetype you seem to have in your head, but I'm quite certain that if the theory works, I am LII. That gives me a bit of authority when it comes to recognizing other LII, and I say tut is one of us.
    LII

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

labcoat, I'm probably even further from the LII archetype you seem to have in your head
    Not really. Your writing style is what I consider to be close to the typical one for INTjs. Other than that, I don't know much about you.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default regarding tuturututu's type...

Si/Ne valuing is easily conceivable, the rest seems less apparent. Intratim > extratim, infantile >> caregiver, and most likely Negativist.

Btw, funny how he misspelled his username; wonder if that was intentional.
    Last edited by Park; 07-04-2010 at 04:52 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yaaay another person to use my powers of Insight on.

You look like you're in pain and you're bored a lot, and that you use humor to cover it up. You kinda remind me of those guys that women like, just because they're in a lot of pain but they're being too macho to admit it.

Your style of thinking though is clouded and messy for me. We never really connected a lot. So I think you're probably just I don't know.... I'm too busy reading emotions, and I think you're too busy reading thoughts (not that they're so different) and so I think that's where it's hard to understand you. You're trying to wrap your head around something but the trade off is that its constipating your emotions and when and if they do come out I think they will be kind of stinky.