Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can't go with you, Pinocchio

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    ILIs and ILEs are most likely to find each other similar if the are dominant subtypes.
    What does dominant subtypes mean?

ILE-Ne and ILI-Ni or ILE-NE and ILI-Te?

is it the extroverted fxns or is it the primary fxn being dominant?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    A user named Pinocchio (ILE) respected & connected with a few of my posts and began insisting that I'm an ILE, which could be seen as flattering....if he hadn't begun resorting to insults on my intelligence for my not seeing how ILE I am.
    Yeah, there are a lot of petty things that happen on the forum.

any thoughts on how to clear up this misunderstanding would be appreciated.

Figaro for today (nanashi)
    Observe the social mechanisms of the forum.
    Getting into type battles with certain people just isn't worth it.
    This is learned slowly over time, especially by those who are very confident in their 'reasoning abilities'

You probably are/already have figured stuff like this out, but, my two cents, etc.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post

I'm thinking of adopting a policy of only answering posts devoid of attacks on my intelligence until I (possibly) go back to the rude ones and sift through the garbage for the points I disagree with.

I loved this forum's discussion, which is why I joined. I'm disappointed in the insults and thoughtlessness our actions are sometimes degenerating into.
    I'm sorry about this happening. I sent him a few PM's asking him nicely to stop; I hope he understands now.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

^You're only a step away from re-typing Ryu now, aren't you?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    @nanashi: I just realized something. I want to say that I typed you as ILE not because I want you "on my side", this is what the others appear to think or do for themselves. Definitely not, I'm not doing this with new people, I was not even really aware that this happens. There's a distorted image of the reality floating around here.

Among the new users (or the ones I was aware for the first time) lately, I remember only existential potato to suggest to be ILE. It is not my aim to build a forum party and never was. I have absolutely no interest in someone's person, but in discussions and typing.

Stupid insinuation. Definitely not, he's LSE, IMO.
    What you do is you make up a bunch of stuff about someone which has little basis in the reality everyone else sees, then using that you re-type them.

I am not trying to enrage you when I tell you that what you said about Ryus motivations and the motivations of 'everyone' is completely different from what anyone else sees.

Srsly you need some time out, if you don't believe me about your assumptions ask others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12