Thread: Discourse on Inner Truth ("auto-awareness")

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Discourse on Inner Truth ("auto-awareness")

Auto-awareness is "innate knowledge" accumulated by the id. Auto-awareness is created whenever we learn something new (and even when we don't), as the unconscious reaction to conscious experience. A common use of auto-awareness is trying to imagine people we've never met, or when trying to imagine fictional scenery: the scene is faintly, but distinctly, detailed even though conscious direction in the building of the scene is minimal.

We have two selves, a conscious self and a subconscious self. The processing of the subconscious self is unconscious, and continues without abatement. The subconscious is always of the type of our superego partner (EII for LSI, EIE for LSE, etc) at both the EM and IM levels. As an example, my subconscious is ESI-SLI, as the counterpart to my LII-IEI consciousness. The subconscious personality has widely divergent interests from the conscious personality, and for that matter, completely different priorities for personal development. Largely precluded from using the body as a means of acquiring information for itself, it must instead create information based on its keen sense of consistency and the strength of its personal beliefs. It considers various possible elements and correspondences based on the feasibility of their consistency with what is consciously understood -- however, only it knows what makes a correspondence feasible or infeasible based on the data, because its criterion is far off and away from the conscious experience. We can only know that somehow it develops a sense of truth about the world which is accessible to us if we do not hide ourselves from it.

As mentioned before, one of the most common uses of the personal unconscious is to generate detailed imagery. However, let us consider for a moment the strange capacity to, particularly of character designers. Although sometimes characters are based on real people, this isn't always the case: the mangakas in particular seem to have a certain capacity to imagine entire character designs "from nothing", which I believe to be a function of their ids. The mangaka has a SLI EM type, which befits their capacity to create detailed, proportionate renderings of humanoid characters. The mangaka's id is IEI EM -- character designers have an instinctual awareness of character. Accompanying that is... what else -- weak Si and Te. The capacity of weak SiTe id is truly remarkable... the designer of Galaxy Express 999 explains that the design of the character Maetel arises from an instinctual memory of ancestor's physical features -- Maetel is an image of what he would probably look like if he were female and, possibly, of a different type. Maetel is an image of his own soul, which the function of consciousness (according to Boukalov, the passage of information along the 1D vector) can apparently infer.

http://www.starblazers.com/html.php?page_id=301

Or can it? What exactly does "spitting image" mean, anyway? Well, it means whatever 1D SiTe id says it does.
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 06-20-2010 at 01:17 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This reminds me of something.

Have you ever woken up from dreaming, and there's that split second... where you're confused on what is real. Like in a totality, universal sense. It's astonishing. The 'real' world or the dream world. Both seem very real. The subconscious and conscious world is just so very different - but both are real. Your subjective perceptions compared to how external reality actually takes shape, it's just different.

Love doesn't ever rely on objective or external reasoning, of course. We can genuinely love people even if they murder or rape or are very dark, and we just can't help it. That's why in every story, love is always at war with what the "real" awakened, external world needs from us....and of course there are those who advocate to burn the outside world down, seeing it as an illusion- and another group of people who see the inner world as the illusion and want to get rid of all subjectivity in favor of objectivity. The line that binds them all, that binds our sense of reality is pretty fragile. =)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And anyways my point (because I sounded kinda too 'etheral' there and I didn't like it, it made me think of not being able to catch a football like a real man)....

My point is that, I just view you viscerally as somebody who needs somebody to be physical with you and raw and fuck you and touch you and hug you and get you out of your own head....and smile and laugh and make jokes, and not be neurotic middle class like. And yeah I know it stresses you out and makes you 'uncomfortable' but it's pleasing for the rest of us. I just think you need to get laid, quite frankly, and you need to fuck a girl senseless. And then you can try to idealize the experience in your head because you're smart and you overthink and you can't help it and it will probably give you a lot of complexes, but that's the 'journey' of it all.

I wish I was a girl sometimes, cause I know you would respond to my affections easier if I was. It's not that I like you or anything but it's just like....there's always that 'wall there' of perceived competition that I don't like. And I don't think I could get you to lighten up otherwise. But maybe Dolphin can save you. She has 'the touch.'

You need to be dualized with ESFj female caretaker energy really badly.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How affectionate. Yeah I agree with you about the girl part... working on that.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I absolutely agree there needs to be more discussion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you ever woken up from dreaming, and there's that split second... where you're confused on what is real. Like in a totality, universal sense. It's astonishing. The 'real' world or the dream world. Both seem very real. The subconscious and conscious world is just so very different - but both are real. Your subjective perceptions compared to how external reality actually takes shape, it's just different.
    I do that a lot lately. So you're saying that you think my subconscious self is "awakened" when dreaming, so in that split second where I wake up, and I'm not entirely conscious, I experience confusion as a result of these conflicting realities?
    Do you think there would be a particular cause in an increase in that type of thing?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's something interesting that I've noticed about my dreams: I can't imagine things when I'm dreaming. I'm completely a sensor.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Here's something interesting that I've noticed about my dreams: I can't imagine things when I'm dreaming. I'm completely a sensor.
    Do you think there is a tendency for the weaker functions to manifest themselves more in dreams? I've noticed in my dreams, I display alot more and than I would in real life.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP