Threaded View

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Timeless

I'm kinda curious to hear all opinions now.

So once upon a time, my IEI friend typed me as an ILE (his SEE friend even agreed with it) way before I got into Socionics, and he asked me to take the test which I ended up getting what he expected. As I started to get into Socionics more, I took it many times and got the same result, except once I got IEE. All those other tests, I got ILE. I know tests aren't everything, and nothing really is if you really think about it, but I also know it wouldn't hurt to ask here.

I totally relate to the ENTp descriptions, except a few times I thought I could be INTj, and even ESTp. I know Pinnochio suggested ENTj, but I relate to that the least.

---

Some pictures:

Those last two pictures are the most recent. Incase you're wondering, they're temporary tattoos and were made for the fun of it.

And incase you also didn't notice I do like art, but what drives me, academically-wise, is science. To be precise, the field of astronomy moves me, and I don't see why art and science should be a "separate" thing, if anything you can fuse them together.

I don't think there will be a right amount of information for me to put out here for now as an introduction, because the way I see it trying to describe myself is like trying put the universe at large into a jar. I technically could do that, I could say a bunch of things, but it still won't be "everything." It's like I could write a book from start to finish, but even books have new editions, series, and sequels, if you know what I mean.

But feel free to ask questions about anything.

P.S. Bigger props to you if you can type my cousin and aunt there by first impression.

Last edited by Timeless; 04-09-2011 at 03:30 AM.