Thread: EII for BulletsandDoves? possible Se PoLR

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Are you kidding me? You don't understand socionics. Please read Rick's socionics site here:

Socionics :: Information Elements
    Well I try to but it makes me nervous. Overly planning stuff. I like to be prepared if I have to do something that I don't want to do. But what I'm seeking more is the motivation and willpower to accomplish it in the first place. Also I tried to overly plan my life but it's like unexpected things always happen so it's been a better life lesson for me to just go with the flow.

Concentrate on Ni for a minute please...they can forsee and acurately predict or prepare for unexpected things.

You have weak Ni. I'm begining to think you're irrational type now, maybe SLI

Strong Ni

ability to accurately predict general future trends and outcomes of certain events
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa, I'm not your dual just because you have a crush on me! We can still like each other and not be in the same quadra. *sigh* But then again I've always thought you were EIE.
    Oh yes all of you enneagram 6w5's like YOU and DISCOJOE; you're all my duals and I have a HUGE crush on ALL of you. Except I can only love one of you.

PS... the ability to predict what people will say or do next is not a function of Ni... I can't do it, so it's not a function of Fi or Ne, it must be the function of Si, Te, or Fe.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, I long suspected that he's SLI. Funny how we come to the same conclusions. I only hope BulletsAndDoves will see the light and error of his ways.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Yeah, I long suspected that he's SLI. Funny how we come to the same conclusions. I only hope BulletsAndDoves will see the light and error of his ways.
    I kinda don't see irrationality. I haven't read enough of his posts to know though.
    For me it's a toss

ESTj
    ISTp
    slight note ESFp
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa seems even dumber than usual today..
    B&D, I hope you aren't seriously considering any of this. I thought you were good enough at socionics to see past the ignorant garbage.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    Maritsa seems even dumber than usual today..
    B&D, I hope you aren't seriously considering any of this. I thought you were good enough at socionics to see past the ignorant garbage.
    Your logic is flawed and so is your reasoning.

Ti-one has nothing to do with the other....being good enough has nothing to do with seeing his type.

you're saying because he knows socionics well he can see past this stuff...that logic is flawed.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are you even talking about? There's no fucking reasoning IN that post - it's not even an argument! I'm not even wasting my time on FORMULATING an argument with you, Maritsa. LOL

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think she's doing a good job, actually. She types people with high accuracy, and LSE for BulletsAndDoves isn't that bad. I still see SLI, though. Delta quadra needs more individuals like BulletsAndDoves in order to preserve the balance between quadras plus he's a good writer, at least that's what Deltas think.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and LSE for BulletsAndDoves isn't that bad. I still see SLI, though.
    absurd.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not. Don't worry. Yeah I just hope they understand socionics better but a part of me also doesn't care, they are interesting people regardless.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    absurd.
    No. My typings are based on careful study, and to disregard it, would be just absurd.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She types people with high accuracy, and LSE for BulletsAndDoves isn't that bad. I still see SLI, though.
    No. Are you trolling? You can't be serious. That would make socionics void of all objective scientific evidence that makes it a sound science, instead of the weird subjective neurotic brain-imagination synapses thing that people turn it into. The functions and how you think morph themselves into predictable behavior patterns, and none of my default behavior patterns have anything to do with Delta actions.

Creepy-male

No. Are you trolling? You can't be serious.
    No, he's seriously very serious. Absurd not being serious would be seriously absurd!

And no, he's not serious. He's Absurd.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No. Are you trolling? You can't be serious. That would make socionics void of all objective scientific evidence that makes it a sound science, instead of the weird subjective neurotic brain-imagination synapses thing that people turn it into. The functions and how you think morph themselves into predictable behavior patterns, and none of my default behavior patterns have anything to do with Delta actions.
    could be
    What is delta actions?
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Delta actions are a willingness to serve a greater community,
    Outwardly preaching religions and morals in a way that tries to unify as many people as possible instead of individually empowering others.
    Delta actions are about encouraging others to work hard in the real world, at the expense of internal meaning and impressions. (Non-valued Ni)
    Deltas are about looking at external moving objective data (valued Te) over impressions or gut insight or how it makes you feel. Delta Te-eyes 'scan' for anybody that is not pulling their weight or being purely social without also 'doing something.'
    Deltas, also - especially here, frequently try to trap people into arguements by making them behave in a way that morphs into their own values instead of the person's true values (that they can't seem to comprehend because of non-valued Ni), and they like to point out what they see as contradictions (Non-valued Ti)
    Deltas value humanitarianism and 'love' that also works well with productivity, efficiency, and a good work ethic.

Also, Deltas love a lot of laws and rules without much wiggle room because it makes their static Fi-vision of the world that much more possible. This is important to understand. So judges, law makers, and a lot of authority figures are going to be Delta. With the liberal rebellors most likely Beta.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    could be
    What is delta actions?
    So that's how you gather info. Pretty neat, I must say. I'm impressed. Stupid me thought it's a bit more complex.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A passive-aggressive poser.
    Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? Well I'm here for you when you want to talk about it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Delta actions are a willingness to serve a greater community,
    Outwardly preaching religions and morals in a way that tries to unify as many people as possible instead of individually empowering others.
    Delta actions are about encouraging others to work hard in the real world, at the expense of internal meaning and impressions. (Non-valued Ni)
    Deltas are about looking at external moving objective data (valued Te) over impressions or gut insight or how it makes you feel. Delta Te-eyes 'scan' for anybody that is not pulling their weight or being purely social without also 'doing something.'
    Deltas, also - especially here, frequently try to trap people into arguements by making them behave in a way that morphs into their own values instead of the person's true values (that they can't seem to comprehend because of non-valued Ni), and they like to point out what they see as contradictions (Non-valued Ti)
    Deltas value humanitarianism and 'love' that also works well with productivity, efficiency, and a good work ethic.

Also, Deltas love a lot of laws and rules without much wiggle room because it makes their static Fi-vision of the world that much more possible. This is important to understand. So judges, law makers, and a lot of authority figures are going to be Delta. With the liberal rebellors most likely Beta.
    Wrong..Fe and Te get impressions from people and derive feelings, they have feelings too. Everything you've written above is made up misconceptions and a lot crosses boarders between Beta and Delta.

And you are not concerned about human beings and your actions? It doesn't sound like it from you few posts.

It seems to me that your idea of liking drama is why you're holding on to IEI self typing, not considering that LSE often like to make little dramas to rock the boat a little, because drama causes emotions of the other parties to come out and emotions tell you how they feel about you.

A lot of artists are delta for the reason that they like drama and emotional expression.

Like I've said, I don't mind you typing yourself any type that you want. It will all check itself when you decide to get married...there in lies the true test of a person's type, not what type they wish to be or can't come to terms being, or are convinced that they are or are not.

I am pointing out obvious things about you and you can find a post that dispels these things...

1. You value Fi, and with this note, I agree with Rubicon.
    2. You have weak Ni.
    3. You have rather strong Te.
    4. I don't see you using Ti or valuing it, maybe even ignoring it.
    5. You like emotions -fine, who doesn't? either Fi or Fe

What reasonable argument can you present that would make you IEI?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-17-2010 at 11:33 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So that's how you gather info. Pretty neat, I must say. I'm impressed. Stupid me thought it's a bit more complex.
    yes, Ti, you recognize it well.

Define a word, set perameters.
    -

Logical vegetable Existential Potato's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your view of the functions seems banal and stereotypical to me, Rubicon.
    ahaahHahaohOhoOHAHAHGAHAHAHAH

(As if 'perception' of a function and its application is not just another stereotype, this thread = )

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EP, we have already gone over this. You got destroyed last time, or do you remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    A passive-aggressive poser. Not the only one among the forum IEIs, though.
    And you're a crackpot who's lost grip on reality.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A passive-aggressive poser. Not the only one among the forum IEIs, though.
    She's not IEI.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are degrees of stereotypes.
    Look I made a picture with stylish text and cool graphics

Oh yes, the spectrum (degrees) of opinions (our perception) made of stereotypes (a function and its application, stereotyping human behavior), where one's own opinion is king. There are indeed degrees of stereotypes.

and we did go over it last time, the unofficial conclusion was that functions are stereotypes themselves that have a certain degree of accuracy and that certain stereotypical typing methods are appropriate within the rules of socionics, which I concede, but only with the addition of the spectrum above.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your spectrum sucks. It should read:
    Scientific community -------------- Rubicon
    correct -------------------->>>>> banal

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every time I read your posts I am reminded of what a crackpot you are. I feel a need to let it be known - if we can all agree you are a crackpot, we can all agree to ignore you.

Creepy-male

Except I like Pinocchio's posts. He's a good poster. You just gotta know what you're reading.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you're duals so what's new?

Creepy-male

Wait what, you actually buy me being SEI?

But I guess that's a good explanation. It's the one I like myself, lol. I know that it seems like I see a totally different Pinocchio to the rest of the forum.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Wait what, you actually buy me being SEI?

But I guess that's a good explanation. It's the one I like myself, lol. I know that it seems like I see a totally different Pinocchio to the rest of the forum.
    You're one person among a few who I never would have doubted being any other type..lol
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your spectrum sucks. It should read:
    Scientific community -------------- Rubicon
    correct -------------------->>>>> banal
    Because this forum is the best physical representation of a scientific community.
    And because how correct (and as a result, how wrong an individual is) something is is defined by the scientific community.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The poster referenced official sources - the wiki, for one. But regardless you have to acknowledge there is some degree of an attempt for streamlining information into a scientific format, and for that your original diagram doesn't represent things fully. And that is all that's relevant.

Note: For anyone who remembers the discussion on how most Te types seem terrible in determining relevance - this is a prime example.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 06-18-2010 at 07:44 AM.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EP, we have already gone over this. You got destroyed last time, or do you remember?
    Oh, yeah, god, that's the one where you called him Darth Vader Wittgenstein. Being 100% unironic, I still find that effing hilarious.

EP, photoshop?

I don't want to get in an unnecessary argument about functions. But b&d makes absolutely no sense as any type except IEI.

EDIT: Also, I think that this emphasis on betas as full of conflict comes from the statements of some forum members, possibly myself included, who said those things out of a solid understanding of socionics, but I feel that such statements can be and have been misapplied. You don't have to be constantly fighting in an obvious external way (or even any particular way at all) to be beta. It's a stereotype, a generalization that can help diagnose beta-itis (we are a disease), but really... I dunno, I think it has been somewhat overused. I should be responsible and write about it!
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Pinocchio. His posts don't bother me. MAYBE I'M SEI.

just kidding.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's an Alpha and might be an explanation, but compared to you he's not a joiner. He doesn't just take one side, to be "pro someone" or "against someone". This is what happens to you, what's annoying is that in most of the cases you don't even know - you're not even interested - what's the truth in the debate, that's what makes you pitiful (besides your hidden grudges and delayed reaction).

Obviously, you were one of the other passive-aggressive posers I was telling B&D about.

Edit:
    YouTube- Banning DiHydrogen Monoxide - Penn and Teller
    The truth in the debate? Well I'm usually the one speaking the truth.
    But by that comment I think you mean I'm not interested in your opinions about peoples types. I don't 'give them the time of day they deserve'.

True, but that's not a character flaw. Your typing sucks. It's obviously wrong. For example when you typed asston as ISFj I ignored everything you had to say from that point onward, immediately. Not a character flaw; I don't do that with everyone. If a person is taking time to explain themselves and sounds reasonably on the mark I'll usually join them in discussion. It's not that way with you.. I'm just saving myself time.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's as though anything can be said of anyone.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast