Thread: Burger Lars Dietrich

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Burger Lars Dietrich

Last edited by anou; 12-14-2011 at 06:10 PM.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    but all I get is
    Yes, exactly. That's why he's so damn annoying to me. Especially if he appears on children's TV shows. EIE or ESE would probably be options for him as they have both as their base function.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's annoying to you Plynex because he shows "passion" (that over excitement we spoke about many months ago), which is very common when ISTp's "act"; he is ISTp type. I'm sure it's all an act.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I'm sure it's all an act.
    Why do you think that's not his real personality as we can see it in the videos? What makes him ISTp of all types?

Besides that, I always thought his cheery attitude was way over the top and appeared to be fake.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    Why do you think that's not his real personality as we can see it in the videos? What makes him ISTp of all types?

Besides that, I always thought his cheery attitude was way over the top and appeared to be fake.
    That cheery attitude that is way-over-the-top for you is because of this:

"Oh my God! This is awesome! I'm so excited! I can't wait! I feel like jumping and screaming and clapping my hands!" behaviour will guarantee you the front seat before INTp firing squad. It is taboo as INTps cannot tolerate enthusiasm and you will soon be punished for openly showing the excitement. If you like something - you should stay quiet, if you don't like something - you must hate it! No emotional attachments or commitments are permitted either. -INTp uncovered.

That is from the Socionics dot com website...lol

Your type, just like my mom is not very fond of display of that kind of enthusiasm (my mom reacts the same way, by telling me that it's obnoxious and over the top). IDK it's just a pattern that I am observing.

I ignor Fe so I don't use it, maybe that's why my mom and I are so good together.

You also find overtly sexual things obnoxious any gross images as well.

You wanna know how my mom punishes for showing the exitement/enthusiasm/passion (whatever we call it)?

LOL she gives a dirty look, inappropriate look (like saying, "quit it, that's not appropriate"; she will lower her eyebrows, and shake her head, giving the look of dissatisfaction).
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-03-2010 at 04:29 PM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    That cheery attitude that is way-over-the-top for you is because of this...
    I know, and is my vulnerable function as well. So this is a good explanation for my opinion. But you didn't answer my question. Why is he ISTp in your opinion? would be his 4th function too, wouldn't it be horrible to use your vulnerable function all the time? Wouldn't it make him hate himself?
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    I know, and is my vulnerable function as well. So this is a good explanation for my opinion. But you didn't answer my question. Why is he ISTp in your opinion? would be his 4th function too, wouldn't it be horrible to use your vulnerable function all the time? Wouldn't it make him hate himself?
    I couldn't provide you with real analysis of why he is ISTp aside from my VI-ing him and choice of acting or roles in acting is not really an acurate way of typing someone, because, like you see in this case, he is acting goofy, but the person may not be this way in real life. He, just like you, can not use Fe all the time and both of you would be bothered in it's presence after awhile. Fe PoLR manifests itself in very odd ways. Just like Se PoLR can't control anything related with Se properly, like not walking around with the sense of space around them and the sense of object's locations, Fe PoLR use Fe (comedy in this case) sort of over the top way, IMO. But unlike Fe, they can't carry it on for a long time so what you and I see here is just a "show"; infact, I hardly ever see Fe leading types be so overly expressive, over expression of Fe in mannerisms is in my opinion is Fe PoLR, but again it's short lived. For you and my mom it's sudden burts of excitement (this is how Fe PoLR manifests itself in you guys).

You would get tired, disoriented, unable to have stable psych if you used your vulnerable functions all the time. It is unhealthy.

Nothing should make people hate themselves. I don't like the fact that I can't use Se properly and that I don't have better control over the function, so MAYBE people would feel uncomfortable for not being able to use Fe properly, but hate is such a strong word that I don't feel that anyone should hate themselves for not having a good control or use of a function (or a part of the brain I call it). Anyway, don't feel bad.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-03-2010 at 09:02 PM.
    -