Thread: LSE only please

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default LSE only please

I would like all LSE to help in a discussion to clear a few things up about your types please:

Questions...

1. Do you like an emotionally expressive mate?
    2. What do you see Ti to be and do you value it, ignor it, or what do you do with Ti?
    3. Please talk a little about your values as it comes to being in a relationship; thank you.
    4. What is Fi and what does it mean to you; please speak in non socionics terms; this should be just things that you feel that you want in your life that will complete you and make you whole.

I started this thread because I was conscerned that Aiss is passing out inaccurate information about Fi and what it means to an LSE.

Thank you.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It depends. I want them to let me know how they feel, but for informative purposes. If they get repetitive or unecessarily detailed, it gets tedious.

2. What do you see Ti to be and do you value it, ignor it, or what do you do with Ti?
    I view as work. I can do it, but I'd rather someone else did. (That's what my LII and SLE-Ti brothers are for.)

3. Please talk a little about your values as it comes to being in a relationship; thank you.
    Loyalty and honesty are important. So is valuing children.

4. What is Fi and what does it mean to you; please speak in non socionics terms; this should be just things that you feel that you want in your life that will complete you and make you whole.
    I want a close 1-1 connection with people. I've always wanted a bff, but never got one. When it comes to friends, I have quantity. I want quality.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33
    I would like all LSE to help in a discussion to clear a few things up about your types please:

Questions...

No.

Ti is ... structuring life in a way in which ideas naturally lead to actions. I'd have to say that I devalue it.

Relationships are strange. They happen. They push you, pull you, make you do weird things. I don't get them at all. A bit frightening that way, but also safe in a weirdly wondrous way. As for being in one. It's my part to help the other by expending effort, both mental and physical and to seek the way to correct any arising problems affecting the relationship and its participants. What is most important to me is that the other partner appreciates this and does nothing to betray my trust.

Peace. Faith. Either calm or if there's turmoil, let it mostly be quiet. Inner strength of character. A willingness to both act in cooperation and to share one's honest opinion if things get out of hand. Someone to watch over and accept me at my moment of weakness and do whatever, no matter how minor, they're able to, so as to help.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I do, but not too much emotionally expressive.

Not nerdy enough in socionics to know how to answer this.

Deep cumplicity, loyalty, friendliness and fun are important.

A very deep bond, emotional, mental, spiritual.

-I started this thread because I was conscerned that Aiss is passing out inaccurate information about Fi and what it means to an LSE.

I didnt see that.

Thank you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post
    Peace. Faith. Either calm or if there's turmoil, let it mostly be quiet. Inner strength of character. A willingness to both act in cooperation and to share one's honest opinion if things get out of hand. Someone to watch over and accept me at my moment of weakness and do whatever, no matter how minor, they're able to, so as to help.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post

A very deep bond, emotional, mental, spiritual.

Thank you.
    Thank you as well
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I want a close 1-1 connection with people. I've always wanted a bff, but never got one. When it comes to friends, I have quantity. I want quality.
    Thank you too.
    -