Thread: IEI or EII

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IEI or EII

I know you've seen this kind of thread a good amount of times...but I was checking both the INFp and INFj profiles on wikisocion and found that I can kinda relate to both in some way. Although I identify with the victim type more than infantile. I mean I can see the "forshadowing of events" but at the same time I try to pick up on the moods of people around me or close to me and try to influence it in a positive way. I mean I won't do that all the time if I feel like the person's approach wasn't genuine. Depending on my mood I could be really warm but then I can come off as cold. Fwiw I got a 4w3 for on the enneagram test..if I had to pick between ESTp and ESTj I would have to pick ESTp cause I think they are intriguing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm I see..wat I don't get is Fi "power to raise the emotional condition in the individual" and Fe "attempting to influence their emotions positively, which is their way of creating something in themself worthy of being included in interaction"..I see both of these things in myself... then an example of what I think is Ni use in my life is when I've been in relationships in the past... without my partner even saying a word...I pick up on signs and lil things that pretty much tells me the direction of where the relationship is headed..Whether its negative or positive ...so if something happens like a "sudden break up" its not really much of a surprise to me..I can pinpoint what'll happen just by the clues the other person gives me..
    I mean I strongly don't believe in cheating lol...idk if that falls under having the kind of values that a INFj has.I believe hard work gets you places...even though I have to force myself from staying in a day dream mode.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp for sure. INFp-Fe

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

INFp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI is more likely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the feedback guys...in what appeared to be a confused INFp thread..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean I've done all the above with the exception of posting as much...I've been mostly more "observant" in both Beta and Delta quadras..and honestly Beta feels more like home..

I actually know ESTjs and they are truly Directors...Me on the other hand...it grinds my gears when someone tells me what to do...I absolutely can't stand when someone is trying to pretty much boss me around...so I don't even see how I can be duals with an ESTj... and Beta quadra just seems like an awesome ass group of people

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sueno View Post
    I mean I've done all the above with the exception of posting as much...I've been mostly more "observant" in both Beta and Delta quadras..and honestly Beta feels more like home..

I actually know ESTjs and they are truly Directors...Me on the other hand...it grinds my gears when someone tells me what to do...I absolutely can't stand when someone is trying to pretty much boss me around...so I don't even see how I can be duals with an ESTj... and Beta quadra just seems like an awesome ass group of people
    Yeah?
    I like being told what to do with no "feelings" attached to it. We just do it and get on with it; unless they (ahkem) have really hurt my feelings, then they better come up with another Method of dealing with me.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html