TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile VI these ladies...

#1:

Low-energy: romantic, flirty, likes to dress up, likes physical affection, smiles gently. Low-key. Comes across as solitary. Loves the arts. Changed majors a lot from Fashion Designer, Interior Designer, to Culinary Arts. Innocent and naive "baby sister" vibe.

#2:

Laid-Back-High Energy: very expressive, fun, silly, loves to smile, tease (and be teased) and loves play around. Doesn't like to leave people in a "outside" zone. May be moody, but rarely a dull moment. Very religious. Criminal Justice major. Fun loving country girl-vibe.

#3:

Laid-back: straightforward, achiever, not that expressive, laughs and smile come across as restrained, talks about things going on a lot; and always has something going on unless sick. Loves high-beat (electro, dance, and house) music. DJ, Model, Receptionist. Formal city girl vibe.

#4:

Low-energy: kind, considerate, simple, non-judgmental, sensitive. Likes video games and food. Loves to travel as well. Very receptive and keen to moods, and avoids negative people. Works in sales. Home & motherly-vibe.

---

I'd appreciate any input. I have a rough idea (still sharpening my Socionics pencil) of what type they are, but it's always good to get different opinions. What do you think?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#1 SEI? some introverted feeling type

#2 Gamma extrovert, LIE, SEE

#3 ILE? I don't know, seems like logical type

#4 EII or ILI
    asd

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#1 SEI
    #2 EIE
    #3 ESI
    #4 IEI

(eta: I don't know why I said IEI for that last one. she's clearly not. I think it was the "low energy" description. She could also be SEI)
    Last edited by redbaron; 05-05-2010 at 07:38 PM.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some guesses:

#1 SEI
    #2 EIE
    #3 no idea, some extravert?
    #4 Delta NF (quiet IEE over EII)

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Timeless you know a lot of Asian girls.

Educated guesses:
    1: SEI
    2: SLE or SEE
    3: No idea. Logical? EJ?
    4: ESE

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm basing my guesses off of the descriptions rather than the pictures.

#1 SEI, this one's the most obvious of the four
    #2 SEE, maybe EIE
    #3 LSE or LIE
    #4 ESE
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#1: SEI
    #2: EIE
    #3: LSI
    #4: ESE
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I'm surprised over #1 especially how warrior-librarian says she's the most obvious SEI...?

Let me add this and see if it changes/strengthens your choices:

#1: Tends to forget stuff easily. Seems to live day-by-day, but seems to dislike routine. Talks about boredom despite having guys flashing money at her and flying her around the world etc. Giggles and smiles very easily. Came across as cold at first, but is definitely "delicately" warm and very sensual. Kinda hard to get to know, quiet, she's receptive, but not so open. Very keen to aesthetics. Has modeled before, likes photography. Talks about herself in the present moment; rarely future or past. Seems to be oblivious to the outside world. Very indirect, but very thoughtful. Style is very fashionable and flirty.

#2: Tends to remember stuff easily. Likes different people. Big heart and that "it gets her in trouble," sarcastic, and direct "non-serious" humor, likes to consider herself a unique "trend" and "style." Cold to a lot of people, but warm to a few. Likes to keep in touch with everybody. Talks about things going in the world, and about friends a lot, not so much about herself. Pretty direct in romance. Not artistic at all. Hates numbers. Doubts the future. Absolutely does not like to feel alone. Very outspoken about thoughts, but not feelings. Big highs, and big lows. Style is casual and a bit trendy.

#3: Forgets things sometimes. Use to be involved in gangs heavily. Sort of quiet, unless with a group of friends. Likes company, likes to plan (get togethers) in advance and is very organized. Talks more about local events and experiences with them. Works-out. Very future-oriented. Openly admitted to being wary of people. Jumps into conclusions pretty easily. Comes across as pretty cold, and speaks pretty dry and emotionally subdued. Artistic only in the form of modeling; glamour, body-paint, symbolic. Direct to a point, but not abrasively Style would be pretty trendy and simple, definitely not flashy.

#4: Very warm and remembers a lot of things. Sensitive and not so receptive to touch. Likes animals and nature. Talks mostly about current events and a few times herself. Feels bad for the misfortunes of others but doesn't sympathize. Not very artistic. Excelled in math. Very shy and moves away from obnoxious and loud people also. Likes to go to parties and get togethers, big or small. Likes hiking. Smiles lightly. Laughs comes across as controlled, not too emotionally expressive. Indirect to a point. Style would be conservative and casual.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    #2: Tends to remember stuff easily. Likes different people. Big heart and that "it gets her in trouble," sarcastic, and direct "non-serious" humor, likes to consider herself a unique "trend" and "style." Cold to a lot of people, but warm to a few. Likes to keep in touch with everybody. Talks about things going in the world, and about friends a lot, not so much about herself. Pretty direct in romance. Not artistic at all. Hates numbers. Doubts the future. Absolutely does not like to feel alone. Very outspoken about thoughts, but not feelings. Big highs, and big lows. Style is casual and a bit trendy.
    Perhaps LIE (or even SEE, as heath suggested) > EIE.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#1: Fe-INFp
    #2: Fe-ESFj
    #3: Se-ISFj
    #4: Fi-ENFp

My impressions based on the photos and descriptions (fwiw): #4 seems like someone I would like to hang out with irl, whereas #2 seems like someone I would look up to. #3 reminds me of myself to a certain extent, just that I'm more conservative.