User Tag List

Thread: Ooops, I did this backward I think

El Presidente de Mi Cabeza GallopingQwerty's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ooops, I did this backward I think

It apparently has taken me a week of posting in random places on the board to realize that there is an Intro forum.

So... hi! Let's see... I'm a pretty typical IEE-Fi, I am finding (which is kind of a bummer because I thought I was unique! lol). I'm a theatre technician, fire spinner, counselor, foster mom (sometimes), college student, pet owner, musician, writer, gardener, general helper-outer and repository of arcane knowledge.

And I love, love, LOVE people. And plants. And animals. And, really, life.

I promised the two folks here who know me IRL that I'd behave, so I'll do my best not to be a trouble maker too. My apologies in advance if that comes to pass anyway. )
    "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." Mark Twain

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I am definitely a 7, and most likely an IEE. Stay tuned for further updates.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Let me guess, cats > dogs. And they love and understand you, am I right?
    Not even close, but I appreciate you trying. Cats = dogs, I have two of each. They are also equal to birds, fish, reptiles, amphibians and larger mammals, all of which I have had at one time or another.

And I have no idea if animals feel love the same way people do, but I am definitely part of their pack. Which is fine with me, I don't give affection for the sole purpose of receiving a reward from it.
    "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." Mark Twain

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp-Fi is probably the most normal type. Every type has a major flaw, and I would say ENFp-Fis is being way too normal.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GallopingQwerty View Post
    foster mom
    Oh, you're a female! Whenever I need male Q names, I use "Qwerty" right after "Quincy," so I kinda assumed you were male.

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    ENFp-Fi is probably the most normal type. Every type has a major flaw, and I would say ENFp-Fis is being way too normal.
    I disagree. The most normal person in my family isn't the IEE-Fi, it's the SLI.

It's normal to be abnormal, though...in which case IEEs are very normal.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    ... and they all live peacefully together singing and dancing. What about unicorns and dragons, do you think they make good pets?
    That would be fabulous, if they did that. Sadly I have to spend way too much time asserting dominance over the dogs so they stop stealing each others' toys and food (and chasing the cats), and the cats get mad whenever I pay too much attention to the dogs so they smack them in the face and run around the house. It's like having kids in the house: it's only peaceful when everyone has worn themselves out and gone to sleep.

And unicorns and dragons? No thanks, I clean up enough poop on a daily basis as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Oh, you're a female! Whenever I need male Q names, I use "Qwerty" right after "Quincy," so I kinda assumed you were male.
    That explains why everyone keeps thinking I'm a guy, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I disagree. The most normal person in my family isn't the IEE-Fi, it's the SLI.

It's normal to be abnormal, though...in which case IEEs are very normal.
    I think it depends on your definition of "normal". If you're going with this one: "conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm"

...then it's still not true, because the last MBTI test I took said my type only accounts for a tiny percent of the population.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GallopingQwerty View Post
    ...then it's still not true, because the last MBTI test I took said my type only accounts for a tiny percent of the population.
    As official LSE representative for the16types, I hereby order you to forsake all regard for MBTI and consider any knowledge of or relating to MBTI to be utterly useless.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request