Thread: Love Hina

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Love Hina

I recently just finished this manga. As I do not start typing threads about "normal" topics, I thought that it was only proper that I continue the trend. Hooray for more anime topics!

Keitaro Urashima: LII? What is most clear is that his leading function appears to be an introverted IE. So he is either LII, IEI, ILI, or EII. I would say that his own positive responses to Fe, probably indicates that he is LII. He is neither comfortable with Se nor does he seem to value it.

Naru Narusegewa: ESE. She has mercurial moods shaped by her surrounding environment. She has strong Se, but it is not valued. More often than not, she tends to act as a hen mother and caretaker to the other tenants of the dormitory.

Mutsumi Otohime: SEI (maybe EII). Shares many values with Keitaro, and frequently is shown to have a similar personality. She gets along real well with both Naru and Keitaro. But she is a bit ditsy, though she is quite well attuned with people's feelings. She often sacrifices the well-being of her own feelings for the sake of others.

Shinobu Maehara: SEI. Quiet, shy, and soft-spoken.

Motoko Aoyama: LSI?

Kaolla Su: ILE. A conventional mad-scientist ILE archetype. She is somewhat crazy, but does not realize or seem to care about how uncomfortable she makes people with her presence.

Mitsune Konno: EIE. She tends to be manipulative with her emotions and feelings towards ends. She frequently plays the part of the seductive trickster who attempts to use her sex appeal to obtain favors or get others to admit their feelings.

Haruka Urashima: IEI?

Noriyasu Seta: ILE.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would agree that Keitaro is most likely an LII. As you said, he has a good response to Fe and dislikes Se extremely.

I get the EII vibe for Otohime, but whatever it is, she's definitely not the same type as Shinobu. Shinobo's too cute and Otohime disgusts me for some reason.

Shinobu might be IEI, she loves to cook but it always comes out strange (am I right on this?). But in any case, she's most likely an IP.

Motoko as an LSI seems compelling. She's got good Se, and is definitely introverted.

Mitsune the fox might be SEE (loves status, loves money, loves to parteh). Your argument though is quite convincing. However, SEEs might also use emotional tricks.

Haruka actually comes across more SLI to me. Doesn't have that IEI vibe.

Anyway it doesn't seem like anyone else is interested in this discussion. Hope you'll reply or something
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CeruleanFlame View Post
    I get the EII vibe for Otohime, but whatever it is, she's definitely not the same type as Shinobu. Shinobo's too cute and Otohime disgusts me for some reason.
    In many ways, she is an almost identical with Keitaro, a similarity that even Naru notes several times. So I do think that EII is a good choice.

Shinobu might be IEI, she loves to cook but it always comes out strange (am I right on this?). But in any case, she's most likely an IP.
    I'm not sure with the case of Shinobu, but my hunch lies with SEI.

Mitsune the fox might be SEE (loves status, loves money, loves to parteh). Your argument though is quite convincing. However, SEEs might also use emotional tricks.
    Interesting. I may have to look into this one again and get back to you.

Haruka actually comes across more SLI to me. Doesn't have that IEI vibe.
    This is a far more rational choice than IEI. I was thinking that there was some near duality between her and Seta (ILE), but foolishly I forgot about the IP in the other adjacent quadra.

Anyway it doesn't seem like anyone else is interested in this discussion. Hope you'll reply or something
    Sorry I did not respond sooner, but I was out of country for a month.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keitaro Urashima: LII

Naru Narusegewa: ESI

Mutsumi Otohime: EII

Shinobu Maehara: SEI.

Motoko Aoyama: LSI

Kaolla Su: ILE

Mitsune Konno: SEE

Haruka Urashima: SLI

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i only know their personalities through the sim girl game, but i like bfgdoomer's typings