Since Maritsa keeps pushing Rod Novichkov's visual typing style so much I thought maybe we could talk about how worthy or unworthy his methods actually are in the field of Socionics.

Here are links to overviews of his and Julia Varabyova's book titled How To Find Yourself And Your Best Match. Socionics The Modern Approach To Psychological Type.

How to Find Yourself and Your Best ... - Google Books

Amazon.com: How to Find Yourself and Your Best Match. Socionics. The Modern Approach to Psychological Types (9781430328155): Rod Novichkov, Julia Varabyova: Books

By Maritsa "anything fun is worth knowing about" (Tujunga, CA)
This review is from: How to Find Yourself and Your Best Match. Socionics. The Modern Approach to Psychological Types (Paperback)
Rod Novichkov, the author of this book, has given you his personal email address in the book to answer any questions you may have about the book and the process of Socionics. He's an individual who cares about the science behind this interesting phenomenon. I have purchased three copies of this book so far and people I give it to can't get over how bad their system of determining who they were going to go out was in the past. Certainly, a new way of looking at you and the people around you. Purchase this book for all your dating family members to help them decide on taking a conscious choice on choosing good relationships.

This is an excellent book on the theory of personality types. It is extensively detailed, broken down into digestible categories. My friend was asking what an extrovert is and how do I know which one I am and I couldn't explain it to him; I only knew that we were different. With this book you will be able to explain in clear words what differences there are between people. I'm an educated individual and I believe in keeping an open mind about theories that can be revolutionary. Socionics is the only way to have good relationships.