Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sir Ken Robinson

Sir Ken Robinson
    read Sir Ken Robinson.com

Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity | Video on TED.com

My typing reaction is of a stereotypical nature:i go to Ne/Si and alpha on the basis of his idea of schools killing creativity and hindering us rather than helping. Seems to be against Se, anti macho bs competition. This again is quite a shallow view and I'd like some help typing him. For all I know he could be a Se type.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that's an INTj.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My impression was dead on then. He's quite boring btw, proper British, and prone to rambling.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. I clung to every word he spoke and found him interesting, if a bit less informative than I wanted because of his choice to go for humor. Socionics works.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My other immediate choice would be EII: he seems to follow this part of the wikisocion description very closely(ne creative). However INtjs have ne creative as well, I think the description could just be better for the ne creativer under EII in general.

2. Ne creative
    "EIIs have a natural understanding of people's inner makeup and see what can be done with that makeup to bring them closer to ideals. EIIs have a very well-developed view of what people and relationships should be like and are able to help others reach those ideals.

EIIs understand people very well. They often give good advice, and have a strong understanding of the inner workings of even the most complicated minds. They have well developed ideas concerning ideal emotional states for individuals, and always have advice as to how an individual can reach that ideal.

One of the largest complaints of EIIs revolve around the idea of "wasted potential." A lot of their neuroses, and "drive," come from fears that they are not achieving the maximum possible ideal in a certain field or area of life. Unlike IEEs, though, EIIs consider "leveraging potential" more in terms of depth - mastery of one or several specific areas - rather than breadth. "

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ISTp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html