Thread: VI my little cousin (please?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI my little cousin (please?)

I have an idea, but I've known her for too long to really know...

In the first picture, she is with her mom, whom she does not get along with very well.

SLI

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm... I checked some pictures on the socionics page and would now say INFp. It's more of a guess than a serious VI typing, but I can tell that she's really cute.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The mother reminds me of Juliet Stevenson from "Emma". As for your cousin, possible INFp or ENFj, She has some similarities to myself, though her fashion and jewelery is not what I would choose. In photo 2, she is also a bit like Molly Ringwald.
    Hakuna Matata

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp maybe...

- Not quite sure about E/I
    - Big breasts indicate SF
    - Using Maritsa's typing method: her neck looks perceiving

My intuition says: Might be ISFp, indeed...

Her mother looks like an ENTj to me... conflict...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESxP

"She is an extreme planner and is very, very organized. " Suzzy's the same and so is workaholicanon that's why I typed both ESFp.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-21-2010 at 09:53 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-sarahdxwrappd

From what you've written she sounds LSI in my opinion.
    I can relate to parts of her description as well...however, I'm extremely reactive and emotional.

..plus she looks like my LSI coworker. just sayin.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
    Maritsa, how would you know? Don't make up untruths. See you do lie - over and over and over!
    either you or workaholic anon said this about yourselves.
    Are you not a planner?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-female

I think ESTp. She doesn't really seem Fi, but that's just my impression. I'd be curious if you read the ESTp descriptions and then the benefactor ones which I think ESFj-ESTp are? Keep us updated on your thoughts I'm interested in what you decide for her.

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    Well you pinpointed MY type for me... ;-)

Before I made this post I thought Beta, ISTj or ESTp.

Here's the thing. Relations of benefit are too severe. As my cousin describes our relationship: "No one understands me like you, no one can joke with me like you, or gets me like you do," etc. So I'm more prone to lean towards ISTj as semi-duality would be a really good fit. It's more like "great great great STUMBLE great great great STUMBLE" than her permanently being in a superior position to me. Plus she doesn't come off the way other ESTp's I know do. However she loves ESTp's and isn't even intimidated by my ESTp brother whom almost everyone is a little intimidated by. She and my dad get along great, too (he's also ESTp).

So I'm pretty sure ISTj but ESTp is a second guess...
    Oh that's really cool! And would make sense too. Mirrors can sometimes look the same I guess...at least the quadra was right! Oh and I haven't had a lot of exposure to Benefit but with the ones I have had, you are right, they definitely don't feel as symmetrical as the relation you are describing. And semi-duality in particular can be quite a good relation, comparatively speaking.

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As my cousin describes our relationship: "No one understands me like you, no one can joke with me like you, or gets me like you do," etc. So I'm more prone to lean towards ISTj as semi-duality would be a really good fit.
    Semi-duality is certainly not a good relation. You should read the stuff on socionics.com...

Some people on this forum believe that semi-duality is almost like duality. Don't get confused by its name! It's one of the worst relations, actually....

Creepy-female

Semi duality can be similar to duality in providing meaningful psychological support. imo.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

There are maybe 8 above average relationships(well there are only 16 types okay!). Not counting in quadra relations.

Illusion, look-alike, benefit(only for one person in relationship), supervision(only for one person in relationship).

All others are relatively terrible including being on the wrong end of a benefit or supervision relationship..

But yea semi-dual is easy to get into but it's terrible.

The best advice would be to stay within your quadra.

Creepy-female

IIt's not that I think semi-duality is almost like duality, it's like I think we have good moments and then big problems. I mentioned she's gone more than once without speaking to me for months...
    I think this is a pretty good summary.