Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default INFj - Doubts

Anyone who has doubts about me being EII/INFj is wellcome to address your concerns about them to me here and I will answer as many questions as I can. Thank you.

I would, however, encourage you to read all of this site's descriptions about my type before you start firing at me..

Socionics.org

I would best describe myself as a caring and loving person, uncompromising in my ideals, love people, animals, and cherish the environment. I volunteer for many humanitarian causes. I love to paint, and make music tunes in my mind and humm them throughout the day. I enjoy light hearted activities, like walking and hiking. I read a lot and have interest in everything. My family and friends and their health and wellbeing is of utmost importance to me and I take lots of quality time to concern myself with them. I cook only very healthy meals and take great pride in looking up health related articles. I am rather physically awkward and don't play many intensive sports like volleyball.

I get easily upset when people change say two differing things and can't make up which one they are. I don't like wishy-washy behavior. I consider myself to be loyal, my staple cards are honesty, values, ethics, and morals. I show up on time with no exception. I love to reason with people and try to get them to understand that what they did was either good or bad; I care about how people will get hurt in the long run if they don't take certain courses of action and even though I am not good at encouraging people to do things my way and I know that they won't, I am always there for them when they get hurt or need me. I love to give moral support.

I love to read and write poetry and I do consider myself to be very romantic, by making a lovely meal and making special dates. I love to kiss touch gently. Giving a soft massage is one of my favorite things to do.

I don't get upset easily and only really cry when people accuse me of being dishonest because I am never dishonest. and other emotional moments. I am highly committed to the causes I stand for and I will "fight" to the end of time if that's what's required to get the job done. At work, I love to delegate tasks and see myself more as a manager then a worker even though I am very supportive as a right hand kind of person as well. I will check up on the feelings of all of the people I manage, and make sure that their inner temperature is comfortable for them to handle the psychological demands of the day.

I over analyze everything to death because when I reach my conclusions I want them to be unshakable, utterly correct, beyond a reasonable doubt.
    Money is a means for a comfortable living not happiness; in the spiritual zone, I studied Religions and have read a great deal about Eastern philosophy and at the moment I would best describe myself as an observer of this process; I have great many deep feelings about the way religion has separated people and wedged humanity...I wish this were not true.

I prefer to talk to people one on one basis and I am very private and so would never share something someone tells me. I love telling people how or what they missed in others when they wrongly evaluate them, just to offer another perspective on the picture. Often times, people will tell me that they never saw things that way, which is interesting that I saw it that way. Even though I love to clean and have things clean, I never would impose my will on people who are not that way and will quietly do the task all over again.

My negative aspects include being stubborn and not handling finances well; I am frugal. I never yell, cry, nag or B at people. I love a calmed, zen like life. I don't ever even call the criminal of all humans stupid, dumb, or crazy. I believe that to really know where a person comes from, you have to know the shoes they wear so mercy always takes over justice for me. I don't complain so people will "use" me; throughout my life, I have had people who have recognized that people take advantage of me and have stepped up as roles of a "protector" or "guard" against other's intentions to hurt me emotionally.

I would never make enemies of people, ban them, and cast them away or any such decisive action. I believe that every individual has a valuable heart and soul. I am highly overcautious and over protective of little creature and kids...when my nephew was a baby I watched over him like a glue, especially when he was eatting and jumped three feet in the air everytime he coughed thinking or fearing that he might choke.

I love to travel and can't imagine my life without being surrounded by humans all the time.

I'm trying to come up with more negatives about myself.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-27-2010 at 01:02 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is it about me that makes you believe that I'm not EII, unlike you?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    You thought you were ISTp; because I do not curse or say bad words, or say things to shun people... did you ever VI?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You thought you were ISTp; because I do not curse or say bad words, or say things to shun people;
    What?

You originally wrote "because you are ISTp"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    What?

You originally wrote "because you are ISTp"
    I made a mistake
    -

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You thought you were ISTp; because I do not curse or say bad words, or say things to shun people... did you ever VI?
    Apparently I thought I was ISTp at some point.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Apparently I thought I was ISTp at some point.
    I confused you with Jarno off the bat, I appologize.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree that we probably aren't duals since my logic makes you so angry. But I am still completely sure that nothing but LSE makes sense for me. However, I believe both EII and IEI would make sense for you. Therefore, for the time being I shall assume you are my conflict.

You think bad words are type-related?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I agree that we probably aren't duals since my logic makes you so angry. But I am still completely sure that nothing but LSE makes sense for me. However, I believe both EII and IEI would make sense for you. Therefore, for the time being I shall assume you are my conflict.

You think bad words are type-related?
    I think there are types who are comfortable if not ok with just saying any bad word even the S... word; I am not comfortable with that.

I would not be IEI because I don't have the pleasant and jokeful sense of humor they have. I am not elegant in my choice of dress, I am usually very simple; I have very few clothing items.
    If you ever look at Penelope Cruz she is often very flirtatious, which I am not, I don't touch strangers easily, I am very reserved, but people that I know and love, I hug and kiss and massage. IEI also have a constant fixed smile on their faces, I don't, ordinarily I have no smile at all, even, tranquile, zen. I don't pay attention to how people express their feelings, I only care about their internal temperature...happy, sad, depressed, angry...and not, as IEI would, you're angry but you're overbearingly angry...when one is angry they are just angry, no specific level to it at all. I don't jerk people's levels of emotional expression; I let them be.

I don't care to look at fashion magazines or don't notice what people wear...I don't like any fashion shows on TV and never watch TV.

At my worst condition, to improve a living situation; I will purchase items and am not happy with the style or selection. I do a lot of buying and returning, until a year ago, I realized this was an obsessive pattern in need of fixing; so, I stoped and now, everything in my home except for bath towels is white.

I can't be SEE because I can't stand being inside the home; I value my indenpendence, I don't want someone telling me I can't take a walk or go see a movie. I am not good at gathering people together, and I love that my sister, being an ESE is able to do this so well.

My SEE cousin says I read a lot-as my primary, I like it when things are calm, I like super quiet except for bird chirping and sound of running water. When it comes to having fun, I have fun, I bring the fun into it. Fun to me is partying, hanging out with friends; when people are bored I know how to be goofy.

I like to associate with intellectuals more so then artists, and poets...because I find that all that stuff is already in my head, so why waste my time, but if one wants to hang around with me, I am wellcoming of their presence.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-13-2010 at 10:14 PM.
    -

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone is either ISTp or ESTj. Get with the program, you damn noob. Sorry, I know I'm coming off as know it all, but it's so obvious you're an ISTp, they have straight necks.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Everyone is either ISTp or ESTj. Get with the program, you damn noob. Sorry, I know I'm coming off as know it all, but it's so obvious you're an ISTp, they have straight necks.
    lol

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone who has doubts about me being EII/INFj is wellcome to address your concerns about them to me here and I will answer as many questions as I can. Thank you....
    Like Mariella said, you have 'delusions of grandeur' and you seem to be in some weird state of dissociation and cut off from reality most of the time, although you don't seem to be psychotic or schizophrenic. With the state you're in, your type is totally irrelevant. You are a lonely, scared little girl that has put these fears away in a padlocked box by creating an illusive and ideal reality in your own mind. You are not living your life, you're merely surviving it.

ETA: I've read the link in your post. A vague description that could apply to any romantic dreamer, prone to Forer Effect. Not suitable for typing.
    Last edited by consentingadult; 03-13-2010 at 09:26 AM. Reason: typo
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, that's not type related and it is not this thread related either.
    You're not INFj, you're Sleeping Beauty. Keep dreaming.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj.
    ENTp... love it

3w2

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have noticed some thing interesting about myself that my ESE cousin pointed out; she said that I always have this need to come to someone's help by not necessarily providing nurturing in the form of physical care to them but taking them things they need; for example, if they mention to me that they like some cup or have a need for a blanket, that I will make it a priority to find it for them and take them that item. I love eating out especially when I can do it with a loved one and I try to do this very often, maybe 4 times per week.

This is a side view VI of me and my friend, ESTj, who volunteered to co VI

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...mandzhyan.html
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-15-2010 at 02:56 AM.
    -

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no one takes you seriously

you never even defended your edward norton/arnold schwarzenneger estj typing in that thread after I doused you with logic, or as others call it 'common sense'. you just stop posting where you see your logic fails, you ignore reality, you are a fraud
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are INFJ, bringing traces of devotion and unity in a dawn filled magnifying glass of layers of a mastered consciousness.
    BunnyRaptor once won the World Cup in 2014. It was magical, elemental, extreme, promotional, flowing, experiential, soulful, merry, treasured, fabled… that such a star of luring frameworks to jungle mastery could write a symphony and dinosaur entangle glowing ashes of sacred divinity and orbs of blissful radiance conceptualizes apples and dollhouse cartridges of fancy pleasantries and holiday posters drilling pages of kisses and oceans of beauty and fragrance to wishfully elongate rubies of scattered reflections and Noon!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RileyPichuCake View Post
    You are INFJ
    For base Fi she's too predisposed to insults and not to Fi emotional comfort of being polite, to direct conflicts and querrels. May do provoking exibitionism.
    Does too much of active talking for an introvert.

Among for Fe, her current selfrepresentation on the avatar expresses Fe, - energy inspiration and laugh. Not quiet base Fi which is about sympathy.
    Sometimes what she says about Fi relates to Fe.

There is a lot. Besides my impressions from her nonverbal and forum's behavior which I often perceive as annoying.
    She plays sometimes EII by surface description of types. Has higher than common anxiety what predisposes to partly more restrained behavior closer to introverts.
    She also has a shift to P side in the behavior which seems as chaotic sometimes, but I doubt in IEI as she's too expressive for introverts. I relate this anomaly on psyche issues which lead to higher impulsiveness.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    For base Fi she's too predisposed to insults and not to Fi emotional comfort of being polite, to direct conflicts and querrels. May do provoking exibitionism.
    Does too much of active talking for an introvert.

Among for Fe, her current selfrepresentation on the avatar expresses Fe, - energy inspiration and laugh. Not quiet base Fi which is about sympathy.
    Sometimes what she says about Fi relates to Fe.

There is a lot. Besides my impressions from her nonverbal and forum's behavior which I often perceive as annoying.
    She plays sometimes EII by surface description of types. Has higher than common anxiety what predisposes to partly more restrained behavior closer to introverts.
    She also has a shift to P side in the behavior which seems as chaotic sometimes, but I doubt in IEI as she's too expressive for introverts. I relate this anomaly on psyche issues which lead to higher impulsiveness.
    Fi types can show antipathy
    -