Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dual relationship tension - help!

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    No, you don't know more about your type than I do. Anyway, I'm not an expert on "true betas". That line was a joke, and the whole post was pretty much a joke.. Now I see you have no sense of humor. Well, I guess I can understand why you reacted this way.. you're basically this girls bitch so that has to be embarrassing. I bet she calls you a pussy / wimp, doesn't she? I can just get that. ISTj girl, wimp like yourself. Yeah, she treats you like her bitch and it's emasculating.
    LOL, No, she doesnt, actually. Im usually the one telling her what to do lately since shes gotten into alot of trouble i try to keep her out of it. And why does everyone keep saying she has "the dominant position"? What did I say to let that transpire?

Besides its not that I really want her to feel pain. Its that given the option between being just friends(which would hurt me) and something blowing up, id rather something blow up.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just slap the goddamn bitch. Sometimes that's just all what it takes.

And if she goes to the cops, just threaten to kill her kids, oh wait they might be your own kids. Well just be creative or something. It's only a woman for christ sake!

Ah that felt good. I can skip the shrink for this week I think.

poetry,needles.are you sure she's an LSI? i read somewhere that two years is how long the average relationship lasts so do the math.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post

And if she goes to the cops, just threaten to kill her kids, oh wait they might be your own kids. Well just be creative or something. It's only a woman for christ sake!

yeah, that's the spirit.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, you need to break up with her. If she's putting you through this shit, then she won't change until she truly realizes you won't stick around to take it. If she doesn't change, then you're better off. If she does change, then you need to make sure she really has. In either case, I wouldn't sit around waiting. Mental problems that demand institutionalization don't tend to resolve overnight.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

you could always try asking 4chan for advice

Creepy-sarahdxwrappd

He's her little bitch?
    ur post seemed more like projections than what the main poster is actually going through: it doesn't seem like she's trying to make him do anything, she simply just doesn't care what he does as she has her own mess to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    weren't you contemplating suicide recently?
    uh, who says shit like that? ass.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaknet View Post
    are you sure she's an LSI? i read somewhere that two years is how long the average relationship lasts so do the math.
    Well, that doesnt mean anything. my mom and dad are a benefit couple and have been together like 35 years so you dont really know how these relations are gonna turn out based solely on socionics. So I dunno.

Also I asked a friend of mine and he says its not the average relationhsip but the passion in the relationship that lasts two years.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Well, that doesnt mean anything. my mom and dad are a benefit couple and have been together like 35 years so you dont really know how these relations are gonna turn out based solely on socionics. So I dunno.
    you're right. I know a supervision marriage that's lasted 40 years.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    you're right. I know a supervision marriage that's lasted 40 years.
    Socionics relationship descriptions are still sound, it's the culture that has changed.

In the old days people didn't divorce as quickly as nowadays. It's independant of the relationship type.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics relationship descriptions are still sound, it's the culture that has changed.

In the old days people didn't divorce as quickly as nowadays. It's independant of the relationship type.
    ...due in part to people's detachment from religion, which helped people tolerate socionics differences better.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, I didn't say it was a particularly happy marriage.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    ...due in part to people's detachment from religion, which helped people tolerate socionics differences better.
    hmm so it's basically a good thing that people detach from religion. It would only have kept them in unhealthy relationships.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm so it's basically a good thing that people detach from religion. It would only have kept them in unhealthy relationships.
    i'm not sure. it depends on how you look at it. divorce fractures families and overall weakens society quite a bit. although individuals feel better, families are weakened. a society with weaker family structure is weaker overall and at risk of exploitation.

theoretically, one could suppose that by divorcing and finding a dual or someone who has better compatibility, you strengthen your family. however, i have found in practical application that this is not the case.

take my ex-husband: he found his dual, but she is much more damaged that i am, so even though they're duals, they have problems and aren't really able to work together towards common goals. he has to pay child support, which weakens him financially. our divorce left me vulnerable....i have only very recently been able to obtain as strong a position as i had before. it took 4 years of constant work.

in my view staying in a marriage makes one spiritually tough and strong. it's better for families. a dualized or some other compatible first marriage is definitely the strongest and best thing. if you can't get a dualized marriage, it could very well be worth it to tough it out, under most conditions, but not all.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    i'm not sure. it depends on how you look at it. divorce fractures families and overall weakens society quite a bit. although individuals feel better, families are weakened. a society with weaker family structure is weaker overall and at risk of exploitation.

theoretically, one could suppose that by divorcing and finding a dual or someone who has better compatibility, you strengthen your family. however, i have found in practical application that this is not the case.

take my ex-husband: he found his dual, but she is much more damaged that i am, so even though they're duals, they have problems and aren't really able to work together towards common goals. he has to pay child support, which weakens him financially. our divorce left me vulnerable....i have only very recently been able to obtain as strong a position as i had before. it took 4 years of constant work.

in my view staying in a marriage makes one spiritually tough and strong. it's better for families. a dualized or some other compatible first marriage is definitely the strongest and best thing. if you can't get a dualized marriage, it could very well be worth it to tough it out, under most conditions, but not all.
    Yes, I can see what you mean.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12