Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 80

Thread: VI request

  1. #1
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default V.I. request

    Hello,
    I would really like to hear some suggestions about my type considering the VI method.
    I know, I'm not photogenic, but I tried my best to get some decent pictures.:wink:

    It would be great if you had a proposal. Thanks in advance!
    (These windows look like videos which aren't working, but they are photos actually. Please click on the headings to see them.)

    http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/n...g?t=1268252487
    http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/n...g?t=1268252512
    http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/n...g?t=1268252451
    Last edited by Pa3s; 03-11-2010 at 09:12 AM.

  2. #2
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    How old are you dear?

    Tp - 100%

    INTp-90%

    ISTp-10% depending on your age; so, please tell me how old you are.

    I really do think you are INTp just from your pleasant and kind tone of writing, it's how my mom writes...it's so lovely.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-11-2010 at 05:30 PM.

  3. #3
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    How old are you dear?

    Tp - 100%

    INTp-90%

    ISTp-10% depending on your age; so, please tell me how old you are.
    What would you say? :wink: I'm 19.

  4. #4
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    What would you say? :wink: I'm 19.
    And, you are INTp.

    What are you studying in school?

  5. #5
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    And, you are INTp
    Wow, you are obviously skilled with the VI assessment, it's also the result I get out of most test I take. Sometimes I'm also typed as INTj, because I have some judging traits. But INTp seems to be the more exact type.

    Thanks again!

  6. #6
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    Wow, you are obviously skilled with the VI assessment, it's also the result I get out of most test I take. Sometimes I'm also typed as INTj, because I have some judging traits. But INTp seems to be the more exact type.

    Thanks again!
    You're wellcome sweetheart.
    What are you studying in school?

  7. #7
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,728
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You need more hair. You look better with the glasses. I'd say introvert, intuitive, probably thinker. So INTx...apparently, that's not much help.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  8. #8
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I really do think you are INTp just from your pleasant and kind tone of writing, it's how my mom writes...it's so lovely.
    Hey, thank you! Nobody told me something like this before. May I tell you that you have a striking resemblance with someone I know briefly from school? Maybe she's also an INFJ/EII?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You're wellcome sweetheart.
    What are you studying in school?
    I'm about to finish my high school and I'm doing my pre-exams now. I want to become an industrial designer later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    You need more hair. You look better with the glasses. I'd say introvert, intuitive, probably thinker. So INTx...apparently, that's not much help.
    Yeah, I know. That's why I refuse to use contact lenses. I just thought it may help to distinguish my type. Another opinion is always good, so thank you!

  9. #9
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    Hey, thank you! Nobody told me something like this before. May I tell you that you have a striking resemblance with someone I know briefly from school? Maybe she's also an INFJ/EII?



    I'm about to finish my high school and I'm doing my pre-exams now. I want to become a industrial designer later.
    What does an industrial designer do?

  10. #10
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    What does an industrial designer do?
    It's mainly about designing the appearance of products, furniture, tools and other things. You can compare it to what an engineer does, but less technical and more artistic.

  11. #11
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the David Sedaris type

    or his extroverted variant, not sure. The glasses could be throwing it a bit.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  12. #12
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    the David Sedaris type
    David's actually ISTp

    Plynex is the Steven Hawking type.

    "Hey, thank you! Nobody told me something like this before. May I tell you that you have a striking resemblance with someone I know briefly from school? Maybe she's also an INFJ/EII?"

    VI is morphology (the way we are formed inside and out-including personality); that's how I recognized you...she may very well be EII

  13. #13
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    David's actually ISTp

    Plynex is the Steven Hawking type.
    If so, I'm afraid to tell you that I'm not as smart as him.

  14. #14
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    If so, I'm afraid to tell you that I'm not as smart as him.
    You may not know that yet.

  15. #15
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you know it's hard to keep maritsa blocked when everybody keeps quoting her

    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  16. #16
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    YOu might block those quoting her.
    I could, except that I don't dislike the people who quote her, so blocking them as well would be wholly unjustified.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  17. #17
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    You might block those quoting her.
    He'd eventually block the whole forum... not that we all quote Maritsa, but we all quote people who quote people who quote Maritsa.

    Anyhow, yeah, INTp seems most likely from the pictures... not that I'd rate my VI abilities very highly.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  18. #18
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Honestly I think you look worlds more alpha NT than gamma NT. You have that sort of 'aggressive' nerdiness (not meant to be a bad thing othat I tend to identify with Ne+Ti. In my experience, INTps tend to have an apathetic lethargy about them, something I don't really get from you.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  19. #19
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    Honestly I think you look worlds more alpha NT than gamma NT. You have that sort of 'aggressive' nerdiness (not meant to be a bad thing othat I tend to identify with Ne+Ti. In my experience, INTps tend to have an apathetic lethargy about them, something I don't really get from you.
    No, they are quiet and observant. They are kind, and like being in the mix of things without making any waves.

  20. #20
    Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    TIM
    EII 6w5
    Posts
    2,080
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Plynex, you look very IXTp imo . I would say INTp>ISTp.

  21. #21
    xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,472
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Plynex, before you base your judgment entirely on VI, how sure are you that you're not Alpha NT? I'm not questioning your type, but I would suggest doing some reading.
    It was in the reign of George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarrelled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now.

  22. #22
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    why do you think INTp is the best fit, so to speak, for you? Is it because of descriptions you might have read or some other insight?
    Well, I read a lot about mbti before. I know, it's not really compareable because it's a different therory, but I already got much information about the whole Jung typing system. I read descriptions, of course, and I also found many facts that apply. But on the other hand, I also find many correct things in say, the INTj description. INTp somehow "seems" to be right, but I wouldn't say I'm 100% sure...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    Honestly I think you look worlds more alpha NT than gamma NT. You have that sort of 'aggressive' nerdiness (not meant to be a bad thing othat I tend to identify with Ne+Ti. In my experience, INTps tend to have an apathetic lethargy about them, something I don't really get from you.
    Don't worry, you don't offend me. It's possible... but I read about the group behaviour of Alpha and Gamma and I think Gamma would be the right thing. I'm always open for alternatives, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Plynex, you look very IXTp imo . I would say INTp>ISTp.
    My introversion is the only thing I never really doubted. So, yeah... But I have friend who is ISTp (I think) and the difference is clearly visible between us.

    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Plynex, before you base your judgment entirely on VI, how sure are you that you're not Alpha NT? I'm not questioning your type, but I would suggest doing some reading.
    Yeah no problem, we can discuss. I won't base my judgement just on the VI. My "decision" may looked a bit quick, but I already did some research. Okay, I have to admit it's hard for me to determine if a function is "primary" or "secondary" for me. It's getting complicated if you want to analyze it completely.

  23. #23
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where can I find more about you, besides looking at useless pictures and people's opinions of them? It's rather a waste of time.

  24. #24
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Where can I find more about you, besides looking at useless pictures and people's opinions of them? It's rather a waste of time.
    Nowhere I guess... I don't have a blog or something like this.

  25. #25
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    Nowhere I guess... I don't have a blog or something like this.
    Well usually such a blasting introductory inquiry comes with some useful socionics-related personal details here and there, things that actually make typing relevant in such a thread. Typical of blasting introductory inquiries, however, the OP leaves the forum within a month or so.

  26. #26
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Well usually such a blasting introductory inquiry comes with some useful socionics-related personal details here and there, things that actually make typing relevant in such a thread. Typical of blasting introductory inquiries, however, the OP leaves the forum within a month or so.
    Due to the fact that this was just about Visual Identification, I did not include personal information other than the pictures. I won't deceive you, this inquiry was a main reason for me to join the forum and I'm very thankful for all the suggestions I got. That doesn't mean I'll be away as soon as the topic is over, but please remember that not everyone is posting everyday. Some people prefer to read instead.

  27. #27
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    Due to the fact that this was just about Visual Identification, I did not include personal information other than the pictures. I won't deceive you, this inquiry was a main reason for me to join the forum and I'm very thankful for all the suggestions I got. That doesn't mean I'll be away as soon as the topic is over, but please remember that not everyone is posting everyday. Some people prefer to read instead.
    I am sorry if I spoiled your thread, though I was in a typing mood and wanted to know some things about you. I can't look at a picture and tell someone's Socionics type. I'm not as skilled as everyone else here. But I think they will continue to identify you visually, even given this break in context I've sparked.

    I'm sure you're right in saying that many will continue lurking time again, even if they don't post. I've never been too interested in lurking, because much of the material talked about here is, in my opinion, rather specific to be type related and also rather varied by who is saying it and whose opinions are consistent with each other, though this is obvious. There is no source of information in particular I am interested in hearing, aside from a few people's type opinions and reasons. I have a categoritive mindset when it comes to this I guess, not as much an expansive one: typing people > making new connections. I believe I still learn from typing people and hearing opinions of people to type correlations though. It is a form of taking specifics and relating it to a type, but it is different than say knowing someones type and making associations that go with a type, than actually typing itself. The latter is surely more Te-oriented, though for its own reason.

  28. #28
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @polikujm

    No problem. But I would suggest you tell me what you want to know and I'll answer it in the best way I can. Otherwise we may talk at cross purposes.

  29. #29
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay. I won't ask anything of you, as it would no doubt be too specific, unless you just would like to tell me about your personality. Your attendance to the forum was not my question however, it was your presence. By making yourself known, will I get a better reading of your type, and by that I assumed that you may be leaving soon and should hurry and tell me about yourself now. However, of participants, their personality gets better known day by day and there is ultimately no rush.

  30. #30
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Okay. I won't ask anything of you, as it would no doubt be too specific, unless you just would like to tell me about your personality. Your attendance to the forum was not my question however, it was your presence. By making yourself known, will I get a better reading of your type, and by that I assumed that you may be leaving soon and should hurry and tell me about yourself now.
    You seem to have a clear premonition of the future.

    Well, the problem is that the information which I give to you is already filtered, meaning my subconscious mind will decide what I'll let you know and what not. However, I can tell you this:

    I'm very introverted, have a small circle of acquaintances and I'm not prone to go to parties. I'm into psychology and philosophy but also enjoy doing practical things if they are about realizing an idea. Even those who don't look like they could be done or lead to a satisfying result. I'm adept in using languages, but not theoretical grammar. I'm quite scatterbrained and I forget things. On the other hand, I tend to remember birthdays and important dates well. Being on time is very important for me. I couldn't imagine to leave the house without a watch and I get angry if others don't care. I have often many ideas and I'm quite creative, also artistic. Math, physics and chemistry are not my favourite subjects.

  31. #31
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    You seem to have a clear premonition of the future.
    Yes, this is me being realistic!

    Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    Well, the problem is that the information which I give to you is already filtered, meaning my subconscious mind will decide what I'll let you know and what not. However, I can tell you this:
    My impression is that if I asked too specific of a question, the information may be filtered even more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    I'm very introverted, have a small circle of acquaintances and I'm not prone to go to parties. I'm into psychology and philosophy but also enjoy doing practical things if they are about realizing an idea. Even those who don't look like they could be done or lead to a satisfying result. I'm adept in using languages, but not theoretical grammar. I'm quite scatterbrained and I forget things. On the other hand, I tend to remember birthdays and important dates well. Being on time is very important for me. I couldn't imagine to leave the house without a watch and I get angry if others don't care. I have often many ideas and I'm quite creative, also artistic. Math, physics and chemistry are not my favourite subjects.
    Thanks, this information will come of some use to me and others, has it yet or not. It is only limited, but I will keep a look out for your progressing persona.

  32. #32
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Thanks, this information will come of some use to me and others, has it yet or not. It is only limited, but I will keep a look out for your progressing persona.
    Fine. I know it's not much, but thanks for your effort anyway.

  33. #33
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    Fine. I know it's not much, but thanks for your effort anyway.
    Plynex, what is your favorite book and why do you like it?

  34. #34
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Plynex, what is your favorite book and why do you like it?
    It's called "The Astronauts", you may not know it. It's written by the polish science fiction author Stanislaw Lem. I like it because it's a very interesting story and some phenomenon are described in a very detailed way.

    Others would be the Dune series by Frank Herbert because of the depth of the story. I also read "The Prince" by Niccolò Machiavelli with much interest, even if I don't share his politial belief. He described his claims very practically and I could follow and understand them easily. The information was very concentrated, no unnecessary ramblings.

  35. #35
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    It's called "The Astronauts", you may not know it. It's written by the polish science fiction author Stanislaw Lem. I like it because it's a very interesting story and some phenomenon are described in a very detailed way.

    Others would be the Dune series by Frank Herbert because of the depth of the story. I also read "The Prince" by Niccolò Machiavelli with much interest, even if I don't share his politial belief. He described his claims very practically and I could follow and understand them easily. The information was very concentrated, no unnecessary ramblings.
    Would you agree that Gammas like books that don't have unnecessary ramblings and are concise?

    I have observed that Alphas like fantasy and well envisioned fairy like stories, like Harry Potter and others.

    I want to ask you questions about your values...please feel free to tell us what things you find to be good or bad, right or wrong; so far you told us time was very important to you and that's a typical Ti value; thank you again.

    How do you feel about gender roles? Should a man always ask a lady out?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-12-2010 at 05:14 PM.

  36. #36
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Would you agree that Gammas like books that don't have unnecessary ramblings and are concise?

    I have observed that Alphas like fantasy and well envisioned fairy like stories, like Harry Potter and others.

    I want to ask you questions about your values...please feel free to tell us what things you find to be good or bad, righ or wrong; so far you told us time was very important to you and that's a typical Ti value; thank you again.

    How do you feel about gender roles? Should a man always ask a lady out?
    I don't know enough about the quadras to answer this, I'm sorry. I like stories which are well told, but I hate it if every detail of everything is described to the last. I had to read one of those books and it annoyed me extremely.

    I am very aware of my own values and principles and I always try to stick to them. If I do something which is wrong in my opinion, I have a guilty conscience and I feel quite bad about it. I don't believe in gender roles, everyone should have the right to manage the own life as they want. Politically I'm social-liberal. I think every form of radical political ideology ist wrong: communism, capitalism, fascism ect.

  37. #37
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    I don't know enough about the quadras to answer this, I'm sorry. I like stories which are well told, but I hate it if every detail of everything is described to the last. I had to read one of those books and it annoyed me extremely.

    I am very aware of my own values and principles and I always try to stick to them. If I do something which is wrong in my opinion, I have a guilty conscience and I feel quite bad about it. I don't believe in gender roles, everyone should have the right to manage the own life as they want. Politically I'm social-liberal. I think every form of radical political ideology ist wrong: communism, capitalism, fascism ect.
    How about in dating or in courtship; who should ask who out on a date, and family values?

  38. #38
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    How about in dating or in courtship; who should ask who out on a date, and family values?
    That's indifferent, the more extroverted person should ask for a date. I do believe family is an important entity. But if someone thinks it's better to live alone, I think there's nothing wrong with that.

  39. #39
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    That's indifferent, the more extroverted person should ask for a date. I do believe family is an important entity. But if someone thinks it's better to live alone, I think there's nothing wrong with that.
    I agree with you that the more extroverted person should ask me on a date; I feel like...what do I say? Do I tell them I like them? Will they like me? Why can't they just tell me they like me and want to go out with me?

  40. #40
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I agree with you that the more extroverted person should ask me on a date; I feel like...what do I say? Do I tell them I like them? Will they like me? Why can't they just tell me they like me and want to go out with me?
    Yeah, it would be quite easy for all introverts if it would always work like this. Maybe too easy... :wink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •