Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Rick DeLong

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    How can we type j or p? how? from those pictures- yes, j and p people have different language and understanding style...but please post a side picture.
    Surely going by your methods, the first picture shows a curvature of the back of the head going down to the neck (C1 spine joint or something I think you said), I thought that meant he's J?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Surely going by your methods, the first picture shows a curvature of the back of the head going down to the neck (C1 spine joint or something I think you said), I thought that meant he's J?
    J is not a curve of the spine, it's where the spine attaches to the base of the human brain.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-Cyclops

J is not a curve of the spine, it's where the spine attaches to the base of the human brain.
    I never said the curve of the spine, I said, "back of the head going down to the neck".

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I never said the curve of the spine, I said, "back of the head going down to the neck".

Seems you can't even read what i'm saying, or I don't also understand what you are saying.
    Pick a celebrity and let's type them as an example.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am willing to believe this, but still then it's not obvious enough to make accurate typings with just one side picture. I think you really need X ray for this.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

arnold schwarzenegger

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One person from the forum Palujim
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    I'm Anthony Caudill. Been on this site a long time, and have worked for five years to develop competent extensions of socionics.

Your face seems great for pigeon shit.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-Cyclops

Bruce Willis (he seems ESTj and bald enough to help you show what you mean).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    arnold schwarzenegger
    ESTJ...

1. pick a point at the base of his neck and trace it up parallel to the center of his neck up to the top if the line ends up in the middle or front of head then J, if in the back then P
    2. flat broad forehead or supercilliary arches, he has is a T-because of the human brain and how it is constructed in the back

Arnold Schwarzenegger Pictures - Sylvester Stallone And Arnold Schwarzenegger Out At Cafe Roma - Zimbio

3. S is in the eyes and also E
    -

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTJ...

1. pick a point at the base of his neck and trace it up parallel to the center of his neck up to the top if the line ends up in the middle or front of head then J, if in the back then P
    2. flat broad forehead or supercilliary arches, he has is a T-because of the human brain and how it is constructed in the back

Arnold Schwarzenegger Pictures - Sylvester Stallone And Arnold Schwarzenegger Out At Cafe Roma - Zimbio

3. S is in the eyes and also E
    oke this one is good according to general consensus.

and what about Mike Tyson

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Bruce Willis (he seems ESTj and bald enough to help you show what you mean).
    ISTp

you can see he's p here...

http://thestarceleb.com/wp-content/u...s-triplets.jpg
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

oke this one is good according to general consensus.

and what about Mike Tyson
    ISTp, flat back of the head, because all of the brain development is in the front

See here?

http://www.millionface.com/l/wp-cont...mike_tyson.jpg

http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploa...no-posters.jpg
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

How then do we find a way other than J and P VI to determine if Bruce Willis is J or P, ie ESTj or ISTp?

Why ISTp not ESTp for Mike?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How then do we find a way other than J and P VI to determine if Bruce Willis is J or P, ie ESTj or ISTp?

Why ISTp not ESTp for Mike?
    Everyone in the same quadra have similar values, beliefs and understandings, act and almost speak and walk and talk the same way so it's not easy, the only other way is again ESTj's are far more analytical outwardly, in action; where as ISTp's are analytical in their minds (they keep thinking and thinking about things) and both are logical so you can't see that.
    -

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You fucking idiots who defended her in that other gotdamn thread, look at what shes saying and the idiocy shes propogating. MARITSA, anyone writing a letter to an official like that would probably put emphasis on those things, and its not beyond a Te valuing type to do that. I know a couple of irrationals who are 'routinized'. ALL people value SOME sort of routine anyway to varying degrees, whether or not they are conciously labeled as that you STUPID FUCK.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you NEVER address ANYONE'S questions? Why in that retarded shitbag of a brain do you not acknowledge that there is no scientific correlation between your stupid spinal research and socionics? WHY is EVERYTHING you say a product of MBTI stereotypes? WHY do you mistype people so horribly?
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Creepy-Cyclops

To prove it convincingly, you have to reason his type by discussion as well, which brings me back to:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops
    I would however be interested if you would discuss socionics on a level playing field where things can actually be debated on an even keel between you and I, maybe then progress can be made onto your more esoteric ideas.
    You see as it stands he's ISTp in your book because of what you believe to be the shape of J and P heads, see the circular dilemma?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    You fucking idiots who defended her in that other gotdamn thread, look at what shes saying and the idiocy shes propogating. MARITSA, anyone writing a letter to an official like that would probably put emphasis on those things, and its not beyond a Te valuing type to do that. I know a couple of irrationals who are 'routinized'. ALL people value SOME sort of routine anyway to varying degrees, whether or not they are conciously labeled as that you STUPID FUCK.
    My mom is an ILI and should never curse...sorry you seem to be ISTp post your picture and we'll have a panel of people help in deciding your type.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

To prove it convincingly, you have to reason his type by discussion as well, which brings me back to:

You see as it stands he's ISTp in your book because of what you believe to be the shape of J and P heads, see the circular dilemma?
    If you look at Mike tyson's first picture one with the side view, you will see that his trachea is pushed way back..when this happends the spinal cord is also way back and attaches to the back of the head.
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

If you look at Mike tyson's first picture one with the side view, you will see that his trachea is pushed way back..when this happends the spinal cord is also way back and attaches to the back of the head.
    I'm talking about Bruce Willis.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why do you NEVER address ANYONE'S questions? Why in that retarded shitbag of a brain do you not acknowledge that there is no scientific correlation between your stupid spinal research and socionics? WHY is EVERYTHING you say a product of MBTI stereotypes? WHY do you mistype people so horribly?
    Because, I don't like it when people curse at me or anyone, I think its inconsiderate of their behavior towards the emotional welfare of others and I think its mean.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No NF would ever be so inconsiderate of other people's emotions as to harass them
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm talking about Bruce Willis.
    Here's a better side picture...

But as far as behavior of him and typing him it is not hard because of how easily P brain diflects information so they are easily adaptable, they often test out of their type every time because tests are based on action...they look like another type but are not.

http://fredtv.com/p7ssm_img_2/fullsi...llis_fs_fs.jpg

I gauge using Te and I see but I can't describe...so maybe an ESTj could use the method to describe what I am seeing...that's what my duals are for, to read my thoughts.
    -

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom is an ILI and should never curse...sorry you seem to be ISTp post your picture and we'll have a panel of people help in deciding your type.
    LOL, yes because my BLATENT Fe is stereotypical of ISTPS. Maybe I should make it clearer to you:

MARISTA, you STUPID BITCH, YOUR SHITFUCK METHODS ARE PISSING ME THE HELL OFF.

You call ME inconsiderate, while YOU sit there on your arrogant little throne insulting the intelligence of anyone who takes socionics seriously, slotting those who dont believe in your imaginary methods as misinformed or below you.

hypocrite bitch

Creepy-Cyclops

Here's a better side picture...

But as far as behavior of him and typing him it is not hard because of how easily P brain diflects information so they are easily adaptable, they often test out of their type every time because tests are based on action...they look like another type but are not.

http://fredtv.com/p7ssm_img_2/fullsi...llis_fs_fs.jpg
    Maybe it will help if I repeat this post, which is:

In regards to Bruce Willis:

I would however be interested if you would discuss socionics on a level playing field where things can actually be debated on an even keel between you and I, maybe then progress can be made onto your more esoteric ideas.

You see as it stands he's ISTp [not ESTj] in your book because of what you believe to be the shape of J and P heads, see the circular dilemma?
    So you need to discuss socionic reasons not just VI and then see if the two still correlate after socionic debate. This is your downfall, and so far your stumbling block.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTp, flat back of the head, because all of the brain development is in the front

See here?

http://www.millionface.com/l/wp-cont...mike_tyson.jpg

http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploa...no-posters.jpg
    oke he's ESTP-Ti, but you've acknowledged that E/I thing was not easy with your methods so...

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can we type j or p? how? from those pictures- yes, j and p people have different language and understanding style...but please post a side picture.
    No. I refuse.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No NF would ever be so inconsiderate of other people's emotions as to harass them
    HEY DUMBASS

HEARD OF ******

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LOL, yes because my BLATENT Fe is stereotypical of ISTPS. Maybe I should make it clearer to you:

MARISTA, you STUPID BITCH, YOUR SHITFUCK METHODS ARE PISSING ME THE HELL OFF.

You call ME inconsiderate, while YOU sit there on your arrogant little throne insulting the intelligence of anyone who takes socionics seriously, slotting those who dont believe in your imaginary methods as misinformed or below you.

hypocrite bitch
    I do not think of myself superior to any human being, all people have special gifts they contribute to the welfare of society and all individuals...my dual will tell you my nature.
    -

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.my dual will tell you my nature.
    Rick De Long '-)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

oke he's ESTP-Ti, but you've acknowledged that E/I thing was not easy with your methods so...
    ISTp because ESTp when they are walking down the street open their eyes wide, super wide open and as if they are capturing every little detail in their environment...he doesn't do that see his eyes are subdued gentle.

And extra carricular activity wise he doesn't do much.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:shakes head:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

HEY DUMBASS

HEARD OF ******
    I am not violent or vicious or idealistic in the sense that I would get reid of people. I love all people.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Let's type some more.
    -

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not violent or vicious or idealistic in the sense that I would get reid of people. I love all people.
    Okay, Im sick of your stupid redirects.

You just told me no beta nfs would disregard feelings like that
    I put up ****** as an example
    You said you wouldnt do something like that

I dont give a fuck about YOU.

YOU just committed a logical fallacy, own up to it

Creepy-Cyclops

Let's type some more.
    You are so far unwilling to discuss form a SOCIONIC POV Bruce Willis's type - whether he's ISTp or ESTj, as it stands it seems Rick has some validity in what he said about VI proponents in regards to you, which is a bit of a shame as you seem like a nice girl.

However, I feel validified in dismissing your ideas, until such time that you upgrade what you are willing to discuss.

All the best.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You are so far unwilling to discuss form a SOCIONIC POV Bruce Willis's type - whether he's ISTp or ESTj, as it stands it seems Rick has some validity in what he said about VI proponents in regards to you, which is a bit of a shame as you seem like a nice girl.

However, I feel validified in dismissing your ideas, until such time that you upgrade what you are willing to discuss.

All the best.

I told you...they act like each other that's why they are mirrors remember? But they don't look like each other.

ISTp tries to look like ESTj that's why I, before I knew about Socionics was attracted to them because they confused me...you can tell which is which when you live with them. Because ESTj's can work very well for a long long time without much rest; but ISTp's conserve energy...seeming inactive, but perfecting their goal or activity in their minds therefore Si is introverted and you can't see it except in energy level.
    -

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTp when they are walking down the street open their eyes wide, super wide open and as if they are capturing every little detail in their environment...
    ah interesting, I can observe that, I have an ESTP friend.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ah interesting, I can observe that, I have an ESTP friend.
    ESFp do the same...just look at their forehead to tell them apart. That's because of Se...great vision
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Another thing about ESFp and ESFj is their strange ways of having half their pupils covered in pictures you can see this; my sister is ESFj...I am presuming that it may have been a genetic development as will most things in nature. Because look at all their letters being the same except the last...also one of the forum members I typed is ESFp, you can see her eyes.
    -

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast