Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unconventional, creative, artistic ESTjs

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm afraid the director of the show I'm doing next semester may be LSE... I had an awesome beta extrovert director (who looks oddly similar to gilly) all this semester, and even when one or the other had missteps (I occasionally snuck out of rehearsal to hang with my a capella group; the production team wasn't always on their shit about booking space and such), I felt like it was always a misstep that didn't cause excessive friction. But I'm afraid that even the basic things I do might offend/annoy this new director, who I'm almost positive is a Te-ego, probably Te-leading, although I'm not sure if she's LSE or LIE yet. She seems like a really nice person, so there's at least that going for the working relationship, but fingers crossed that I won't have to make too many adjustments to my own process to be able to work with her comfortably. I'm definitely keeping an open mind about it.

On the other hand, I have a cast full of alphas to back me up on the Fe/Ti, and a couple gammas, although I don't know if I have any other betas... sigh. We shall see how it goes.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I think a lot of movie directors are LSE.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123