Thread: New Test

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New Test

I just finished writing up a short test. I tried not to make the questions TOO obvious, and it may still have some things that need to be worked on. Please take it, and let me know what you think. Just post your results and comments here. Thanks!

*removed*
    Last edited by squark; 01-22-2020 at 11:02 PM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eek.

Your result for The Experimental Socionics Test ...
    SLI
    1% ESE, 1% LIE, -1% SEE, 3% IEE, 5% SLI, -3% ILI, 1% EIE, 3% LSI, -1% LII, 3% SEI, -3% ILE, 1% SLE, 3% IEI, -7% ESI, -3% EII, -5% LSE and 0% Unknown!

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, it's Reinin dichotomies. Once more people have taken it, I'll say what each question is supposed to be measuring.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Part of the problem is the way the results are listed. If you've tied on a few of them, it gives the result of the first one in my list, rather than the others. I've got to find a way to fix that.

So Huginn, you had tied: ESE, EII, and ILE
    Jessica you were tied on: IEE, LSI and ILE

one of those results probably makes more sense than the others.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI

2% ESE, 2% LIE, 2% SEE, -2% IEE, 0% SLI, 4% ILI, -2% EIE, 0% LSI, -4% LII, 0% SEI, 2% ILE, -6% SLE, 0% IEI, 0% ESI, 0% EII, 0% LSE and 3% Unknown!
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE

-4% ESE, -4% LIE, 2% SEE, 4% IEE, 2% SLI, 0% ILI, -2% EIE, 4% LSI, -6% LII, -2% SEI, 4% ILE, -2% SLE, 0% IEI, 0% ESI, 2% EII, -2% LSE and 2% Unknown!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    IEE

-4% ESE, -4% LIE, 2% SEE, 4% IEE, 2% SLI, 0% ILI, -2% EIE, 4% LSI, -6% LII, -2% SEI, 4% ILE, -2% SLE, 0% IEI, 0% ESI, 2% EII, -2% LSE and 2% Unknown!

Apparently we are duals no matter where we go, jess :wink:

Creepy-male

LSI

-3% ESE, -3% LIE, -1% SEE, -1% IEE, -1% SLI, -5% ILI, 1% EIE, 5% LSI, -3% LII, 1% SEI, 5% ILE, -3% SLE, 5% IEI, -1% ESI, -1% EII, 3% LSE and 0% Unknown!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Question number two should have higher value to indicate INFj/EII type...we will act immediately to help someone but not financially. Also number three...an EII, if her internal emotional life is rattled, she will seem very emotional on the outside almost irrational but left on her own she will be very unemotional or melancholic.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Question number two should have higher value to indicate INFj/EII type...we will act immediately to help someone but not financially. Also number three...an EII, if her internal emotional life is rattled, she will seem very emotional on the outside almost irrational but left on her own she will be very unemotional or melancholic.
    On the 2nd question, the distinction is between short-term without checking up later vs. long term follow-through. Someone asks for help/advice and you help them and don't think anymore about it, or you consider the long-term implications, and check up on how they're progressing with your advice or help.

This is meant to measure tactic vs. strategic. EIIs are strategic.

The 3rd is as you guessed rational/irrational, but the question is not asking whether or not a person shows emotion. It's instead the degree and rapidity of the change from one state to another. Both from one mood/emotion to another, and from one state of energy to another.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE

-4% ESE, -4% LIE, 2% SEE, 0% IEE, 2% SLI, 0% ILI, -2% EIE, 0% LSI, -6% LII, -4% SEI, 6% ILE, 0% SLE, 2% IEI, 2% ESI, 4% EII, 0% LSE and 1% Unknown!

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

8% EIE, 4% LSE, 2% SEI, 2% ILE, 2% ESI, 0% LSI, 0% SLE, 0% IEI, 0% SLI, 0% EII, -2% LII, -2% ESE, -2% ILI, -4% IEE, -4% LIE, -6% SEE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI
    2% ESE, 2% LIE, 4% SEE, -2% IEE, 4% SLI, -2% ILI, 0% EIE, -2% LSI, 4% LII, 0% SEI, -2% ILE, 0% SLE, 6% IEI, -6% ESI, -4% EII, -2% LSE and 1% Unknown!

You scored highest on IEI, but take this with a grain of salt. The test is still in the development phase, and I'd love to hear any suggestions you might have for improving it.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI

1% ESE, -3% LIE, 3% SEE, -5% IEE, 5% SLI, 1% ILI, 5% EIE, -1% LSI, -1% LII, -1% SEI, 1% ILE, 1% SLE, 3% IEI, -7% ESI, 1% EII, -1% LSE and 0% Unknown!

That's so off
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    That's so off
    No, it's not. Conflictors have almost identical Reinin dichotomies, and you got a tie between SLI and EIE; as you can see in your results.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

LSI and conflictor as 2nd

1% ESE, -1% LIE, 1% SEE, 3% IEE, -5% SLI, 1% ILI, -1% EIE, 7% LSI, 1% LII, -1% SEI, -1% ILE, -3% SLE, -3% IEI, -1% ESI, 1% EII, 1% LSE and 3% Unknown!

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    LSI and conflictor as 2nd

1% ESE, -1% LIE, 1% SEE, 3% IEE, -5% SLI, 1% ILI, -1% EIE, 7% LSI, 1% LII, -1% SEI, -1% ILE, -3% SLE, -3% IEI, -1% ESI, 1% EII, 1% LSE and 3% Unknown!
    tsk tsk Myst. Necroing stuff are we?

Anyhow, these are my results. They aren't odd at all if you ask me.

-5% ESE, -5% LIE, 5% SEE, 5% IEE, 3% SLI, -1% ILI, -1% EIE, 5% LSI, -3% LII, -3% SEI, 3% ILE, -5% SLE, 1% IEI, -1% ESI, -1% EII, -1% LSE and 0 unknown!

but if I modify it a bit(guess that I answered the conflict question right outta ennea 8):

-7% ESE, -3% LIE, 3% SEE, 3% IEE, 1% SLI, -3% ILI, -3% EIE, 3% LSI, -5% LII, -1% SEI, 5% ILE, -3% SLE, 3% IEI, 1% ESI, 1% EII, 1% LSE and 0 unknown!

...so in one version I am a mixture of SEE / IEE and LSI and in the other an ILE. ...ok! The fight will continue raging in the coloured types I guess(what else is new).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first time ever getting SEE

1% ESE, 1% LIE, 7% SEE, -5% IEE, 1% SLI, 1% ILI, 1% EIE, -1% LSI, 3% LII, 3% SEI, 1% ILE, -3% SLE, 3% IEI, -7% ESI, -3% EII, -1% LSE and 0% Unknown!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEI
    0% ESE, 0% LIE, -2% SEE, -4% IEE, -2% SLI, -4% ILI, 2% EIE, 4% LSI, -2% LII, 0% SEI, 2% ILE, -4% SLE, 6% IEI, -2% ESI, 0% EII, 6% LSE and 1% Unknown!

I wonder what the '1% unknown' result could be?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILE

0% ESE, -4% LIE, -2% SEE, -4% IEE, -4% SLI, -2% ILI, 2% EIE, 2% LSI, 0% LII, 0% SEI, 8% ILE, -2% SLE, -2% IEI, 6% ESI, 0% EII, 0% LSE and 1% Unknown!
    You scored highest on ILE, but take this with a grain of salt. The test is still in the development phase, and I'd love to hear any suggestions you might have for improving it.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Okay, I went back and changed a couple of answers and now I'm LSI!

LSI
    -1% ESE, -3% LIE, -1% SEE, -3% IEE, -3% SLI, -5% ILI, 1% EIE, 5% LSI, -1% LII, -3% SEI, 5% ILE, -1% SLE, 3% IEI, 1% ESI, 3% EII, 3% LSE and 1% Unknown!

Here’s my responses with my analysis. Upper case letters indicate clearer preference, lower case a more slight preference
    1. B (but supposedly LII is negativist not positivist). I am open to taking in new ideas and information. I am generally accepting at first but may find flaws and reject it later and want to come up with something new.

2. a I don’t really check up on others much once I’ve given them advice- perhaps I should? When providing solutions- I take both the immediate and the long-term into account. I read the about the tactical/strategic dichotomy though and strategic makes a whole lot more sense for me than tactical. My methods fit the goals, not the other way around. Goals fitting the methods sounds rather backward to me . (again LII should prefer the opposite)

3. a Probably more the first- in the general sense of the word I’m quite stable emotionally but there have definitely been times where my emotions have changed suddenly.

4. B. I am constantly speculating, more interested in my own understanding than what’s necessariliy accepted by the authorities although I certainly take the proven and authoritative into account.

5. A. I avoid conflict if possible, don’t always need to prove myself right. H subtype, type 9 tendencies, yadda yadda yadda.

6. Unsure. My conversations tend to have a purpose- not much into idle chatter but when I do want to know someone better it is for more personal, emotional reasons. (I’ve always have great difficulty placing myself on the constructivist/emotivist dichotomy)

7. b I am introvert- I prefer to work alone, think quietly by myself although my Ne does like brainstorming and bouncing ideas off others- that is appealing. This is supposed to be measuring process/result?

8. A. Inquisitive and curious, yes! I am rarely fully confident in my own statements because as I take in more information, my outlook may change.

9. b Probably somewhat more static than dynamic but sometimes I’m oblivious to characteristics of objects in front of me (weak sensing perhaps) but I tend to assess situations pretty well. I tend to see changes more as a ‘jump in state’ I need to react.

10. unsure. I prefer to enter a situation with some preparation and idea of what’s likely to happen but I don’t really enjoy planning extensively. I can adapt as needed.

11. b. Supposedly this is the aristocratic response. I would have said A as it’s very important to me to keep everyone on an equal plane, but I don’t like the idea of people just freely interrupting each other all the time. To me that doesn’t seem polite. Let one person speak at a time, listen to that person and then the next person speak. I don’t know what that has to do with aristocratic.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Okay, I went back and changed a couple of answers and now I'm LSI!

LSI
    -1% ESE, -3% LIE, -1% SEE, -3% IEE, -3% SLI, -5% ILI, 1% EIE, 5% LSI, -1% LII, -3% SEI, 5% ILE, -1% SLE, 3% IEI, 1% ESI, 3% EII, 3% LSE and 1% Unknown!
    Lol fun but I'm still more LSI than you

I redid it too. I changed an "unsure" answer to a definite answer. Even more LSI now. Not to compete with you

0% ESE, -2% LIE, 0% SEE, 4% IEE, -4% SLI, 0% ILI, 0% EIE, 8% LSI, 0% LII, 0% SEI, 0% ILE, -4% SLE, -4% IEI, 0% ESI, 0% EII, 0% LSE and 2% Unknown!

Let me compare answers...

1. B (but supposedly LII is negativist not positivist). I am open to taking in new ideas and information. I am generally accepting at first but may find flaws and reject it later and want to come up with something new.
    I picked unsure. I hear out stuff but I do not actually absorb it easily. Is this really positivism/negativism, oh... I'd never have guessed.

2. a I don’t really check up on others much once I’ve given them advice- perhaps I should? When providing solutions- I take both the immediate and the long-term into account. I read the about the tactical/strategic dichotomy though and strategic makes a whole lot more sense for me than tactical. My methods fit the goals, not the other way around. Goals fitting the methods sounds rather backward to me . (again LII should prefer the opposite)
    In my case the former (A) too except that I do make it a task to follow up to see if they are OK, need more help, etc. But clearly that's not what it was asking about mainly. I do focus more on the specific situation etc.

I'm not sure I fully understand the Tactical/Strategic dichotomy though... I do focus on methods but I do want my goals.

3. a Probably more the first- in the general sense of the word I’m quite stable emotionally but there have definitely been times where my emotions have changed suddenly.
    Definitely the former for me too.

4. B. I am constantly speculating, more interested in my own understanding than what’s necessariliy accepted by the authorities although I certainly take the proven and authoritative into account.
    I do both A and B, so I picked unsure. I like reliable proven data and prefer it to speculation but I develop my own understanding by contemplating.

5. A. I avoid conflict if possible, don’t always need to prove myself right. H subtype, type 9 tendencies, yadda yadda yadda.
    Definitely B for me. I think my type incl subtype is the most Obstinate one

6. Unsure. My conversations tend to have a purpose- not much into idle chatter but when I do want to know someone better it is for more personal, emotional reasons. (I’ve always have great difficulty placing myself on the constructivist/emotivist dichotomy)
    The latter (B) for me. Though it can help to have an excuse for contacting someone, depending on situation. Usually not needed tho'. Um and emotional level, it's not very conscious to me.

7. b I am introvert- I prefer to work alone, think quietly by myself although my Ne does like brainstorming and bouncing ideas off others- that is appealing. This is supposed to be measuring process/result?
    Yeah definite B

8. A. Inquisitive and curious, yes! I am rarely fully confident in my own statements because as I take in more information, my outlook may change.
    Definite B. I get told a lot of complaints on that one.

9. b Probably somewhat more static than dynamic but sometimes I’m oblivious to characteristics of objects in front of me (weak sensing perhaps) but I tend to assess situations pretty well. I tend to see changes more as a ‘jump in state’ I need to react.
    Definite B.

10. unsure. I prefer to enter a situation with some preparation and idea of what’s likely to happen but I don’t really enjoy planning extensively. I can adapt as needed.
    A for me, I do have plans tho, so, I first ticked unsure but I think I get now what it was asking about. This is what made me more LSI

11. b. Supposedly this is the aristocratic response. I would have said A as it’s very important to me to keep everyone on an equal plane, but I don’t like the idea of people just freely interrupting each other all the time. To me that doesn’t seem polite. Let one person speak at a time, listen to that person and then the next person speak. I don’t know what that has to do with aristocratic.
    For me unsure. The former can be fun I'm sure, though everyone interrupting everyone else all the time would get to be a pain in the ass. But in most situations I'm reserved like in the latter option. I'm not sure where it can be like the former but I don't mind the idea so I went with unsure.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

IEE

-6% ESE, -2% LIE, 2% SEE, 4% IEE, 2% SLI, -4% ILI, -4% EIE, 2% LSI, -4% LII, -2% SEI, 4% ILE, -2% SLE, 4% IEI, 2% ESI, 0% EII, 0% LSE and 0% Unknown!

Alright I've got 3 types.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE
    -1% ESE, -1% LIE, 1% SEE, -3% IEE, 3% SLI, 3% ILI, 7% EIE, -3% LSI, 1% LII, -3% SEI, -5% ILE, -1% SLE, -3% IEI, -1% ESI, 3% EII, 3% LSE and 0% Unknown!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI

5% ESE, -3% LIE, -5% SEE, -1% IEE, 1% SLI, 1% ILI, 5% EIE, 7% LSI, -5% LII, -1% SEI, 1% ILE, -3% SLE, -1% IEI, -3% ESI, 1% EII, -1% LSE and 0% Unknown!

Haha, I think something is wrong here...

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEE

-1% ESE, -1% LIE, 9% SEE, -3% IEE, -1% SLI, -1% ILI, -1% EIE, 1% LSI, 5% LII, 1% SEI, 3% ILE, -1% SLE, 1% IEI, -5% ESI, -1% EII, -3% LSE and 0% Unknown!