Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi.

Hi, everyone.

I am INFJ sp-sx 4w3.
    Sensitive/Devoted

I am looking forward to figuring out which of the 16 types I am.

For the first time in my life, I have been operating predominantly as a Thinker. You know how they say that your preferences balance out as you age/mature? Well...

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello! Welcome to 16types. It's a crazy (CRAZY) place, but there are definitely some people with some excellent information about socionics, so I hope you're able to get the information you want here!

By the way, I'm IEI, and as you may know, one of the most common ways to find your socionics type if you know your MBTI type (and are an introvert) is to switch your j to p. I say this to suggest that perhaps you should consider INFp or IEI, and to say welcome, potential identical!
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    I am INFJ sp-sx 4w3.
    Sensitive/Devoted
    That seems like it would describe an INFj. (Yes the last letter being lowercase is significant - it's our sign that we're talking about a Socionic type rather than an MBTI type.)

For the first time in my life, I have been operating predominantly as a Thinker. You know how they say that your preferences balance out as you age/mature? Well...
    Your I, N and F would balance... not so sure about your J. The general view around here is that you become more like your dual, so you would become more like an ESTj, but wouldn't become much more like an ENFj or an ESTp. (Or if you're INFp as Silverchris suggests, you would grow more like an ESTp but never much more like an ESTj. Also, if you're INFp, then you'll see your J balancing out as well from the MBTI perspective.)

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That seems like it would describe an INFj. (Yes the last letter being lowercase is significant - it's our sign that we're talking about a Socionic type rather than an MBTI type.)
    Agreed that sensitive and devoted are much more EII/INFj words than IEI/INFp words.
    Your I, N and F would balance... not so sure about your J. The general view around here is that you become more like your dual, so you would become more like an ESTj, but wouldn't become much more like an ENFj or an ESTp. (Or if you're INFp as Silverchris suggests, you would grow more like an ESTp but never much more like an ESTj. Also, if you're INFp, then you'll see your J balancing out as well from the MBTI perspective.)
    Agreed, although the sixth function is likelier to balance earlier and more easily than the fifth, in my opinion/experience. So primrose would presumably gain stronger Si as an INFj before/more easily than gaining stronger Te (similarly, stronger Ti as an INFp before/more easily than stronger Se). But improving at the DS function certainly isn't impossible, and you would know the consensus view better than I would, since I haven't been here all that long.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, everyone!

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for being here with me and being my future best friend... which, you know...we'll come upon that here in a few weeks.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sensitive/Devoted
    what the hell is this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    what the hell is this?
    My Oldham type.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Thanks for being here with me and being my future best friend... which, you know...we'll come upon that here in a few weeks.
    I require my friends to stay with me for life. Are you ready for that, my ENTp?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I require my friends to stay with me for life. Are you ready for that, my ENTp?
    Of course. But then what if I die or I'm on a large business trip?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course. But then what if I die or I'm on a large business trip?
    Ah, the pesky logistics.

If you die and go to Hell, then you're off the hook.

If you die and go to Heaven, we will party together forever and ever and ever!

If you go on a business trip, I will go along and have fun exploring the local area whilst you suffer in business meetings.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am hoping these aren't official rules...although I assume in heaven or hell there are no rules. If we end up going to a country with no rules, I will still try to establish our mutual understanding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am hoping these aren't official rules...although I assume in heaven or hell there are no rules. If we end up going to a country with no rules, I will still try to establish our mutual understanding.
    I will leave you in possession of the field.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My brother and sister-in-law had a baby boy today!!

I am an aunt today for the first time.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HEEEEEYOOOOOOO

Congrats!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Hello! Welcome to 16types. It's a crazy (CRAZY) place, but there are definitely some people with some excellent information about socionics, so I hope you're able to get the information you want here!

By the way, I'm IEI, and as you may know, one of the most common ways to find your socionics type if you know your MBTI type (and are an introvert) is to switch your j to p. I say this to suggest that perhaps you should consider INFp or IEI, and to say welcome, potential identical!
    No dont do that, because then you might make the same mistake i did!!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx