Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The 16types : Misidentified

Creepy-Cyclops

Marie84 - LSI (zero Fi, but thinks in formulas, dunno how people haven't spotted it yet)
    somavision - SEE/SLE
    Kim ESE
    thepirate - might be SEE
    electric/leckiesupport - obvious SLI (don't know what he types himself as)
    soapofsapphire - might be SEE rather than IEE but don't know for sure

Parkster - have had my doubts about him, some sort of creepy internet guy who uses female members photos in his avatar, used to stalk a previous female forum member. Don't relate to him at all but I think he's probably still SLI.

Jessica - probably SLI, seems to come through more recently

Dunno about the rest, can't remember or etc..

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Parkster - have had my doubts about him, some sort of creepy internet guy who uses female members photos in his avatar, used to stalk a previous female forum member. Don't relate to him at all but I think he's probably still SLI.
    lol, you have some serious and incurable issues... must feel terrible to be you.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    What retypings do you find the most funny in it? Don't tell me "all" because I won't believe you .
    I can't pick out one of them in there to agree upon.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't like picking on peoples types but I'll make an exception regarding the circumstances

Cyclops- LSI, maybe LII.
    Over-analyzes everything a person says, often looks for hidden meanings, unable to take things for what they are (not Te valuing).
    Often tries to come across as a kind and polite guy (Fi Role?) but pounces on anyone who challenges his position (Ti+Se?) rather than attempt to understand where the other person is coming from.
    Seems to have an utter dislike for the sharing of personal sentiments, declaring such as "whining" or "attention seeking" (not Fi valuing). Seems to prefer a more emotionally positive atmosphere where people are not addressing their deeper sentiments and candy-coat their wording with sweeter, Fe, undertones.
    Often uses his own terminology for the IE's rather than referring to sourced material (Ti>Te)

Pinocchio- LSI, maybe SLE.
    Created a self-determined hierarchy based system for forum members. Seems overly-confident in his opinions without the nagging second-guessing of Ne dominance.
    Seems to have an aggressive tone more in line with Se. Comes across as far too serious and hostile for Alpha. Often retypes Alphas out of "his" quadra as a form of retaliation.
    Like Cyclops, he seems to base most of his views on Socionics off of his own self-concept rather than look towards reliable sources, making him sound like a charlatan

and fwiw I've yet to see jessica129 or Parkster use or defend Ti. They only seem to write a few lines, at the most, and they're not littered with theory or structured based ideologies.
    Last edited by Marie84; 01-28-2010 at 10:14 AM.
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84
    I really don't like picking on peoples types but I'll make an exception regarding the circumstances
    Hahahaha.

I've yet to see an EII discredit someone using tactical ad-hominems - that my arguments were useless because you said I was using Ti, until I saw you.

OK i'll call you EII then if the "EII" doesn't pick on me, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnochio
    Please take Cyclops out of my quadra, I'm more LSI than he is!
    Fortunately I don't base myself on a bunch of faceless people on the internet. I could get upset as this is personal

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ArchonAlarion LSI, Khola SEE, mn0good ILI, incognito EIE, Arctures LSI, Marie84 LSI, Huitz LIE, Wrong Way Ticket LIE, Cyclops IEE, somavision ESI, Coolanzon ESE, aixelsyd IEE, polikujm EII, labcoat LSI, warrior-librarian ILE, Azeroffs ILI, 1981slater IEE, jessica129 SLE, Banana Pancakes ESI, ESTP LSE, FDG ESI, Khamelion IEE, octopuslove LIE, Ssmall IEI, RSV3 LSI, sema sahin IEE, smccosker EIE.

That would be pretty much all whose type I I investigated and I don't agree with. Twenty seven! :|

bold - very convinced
    italic - some doubts

It must be opposites day.

Also, on me being SEE - I'm pretty sure that at least 9/10 people on this forum would call bullshit on you for that
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahaha.

I've yet to see an EII discredit someone using tactical ad-hominems - that my arguments were useless because you said I was using Ti, until I saw you.
    You don't think Fi's evaluate people or judge people based on their behavior? Last time I checked, you seem to be linking this to Fe, it's not.
    Why do you think Fi PoLR's conflict with Fi, and vice versa?

btw, I'd also like to hear how I come across as Fe+Ni seeking and not Te+Si, since I'm so obviously LSI this shouldn't be hard....
    EII INFj

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    You don't think Fi's evaluate people or judge people based on their behavior? Last time I checked, you seem to be linking this to Fe, it's not.
    Why do you think Fi PoLR's conflict with Fi, and vice versa?
    I think they do, I mean everyone does this at least to an extent, forgetting about socionics. There's more to Fi in the ego block than evaluating and judging peoples behaviour, i'd say the sort of snap shot judging you do without actually seemingly understanding the compassion and the other stuff that goes with it when it's a strong function, is more a logical thing, ISTj make snapshot judgements about people and just say whether it's right or wrong, then often proceed to punish them, which is what i've seen you do. I don't see genuine understanding of interpersonal, inter-relational and compassion which ethical types such as Fi just have. They don't have to try, they just are.

You're probably as clueless as me when it comes to what possibly can make a person tick in the "inside", only difference is that you probably don't actually care.

I'll hyposit that you think you're Fi because you have deep feelings - but mainly they are about yourself.

btw, I'd also like to hear how I come across as Fe+Ni seeking and not Te+Si, since I'm so obviously LSI this shouldn't be hard....
    I haven't thought about what you might want, I type you based on what you show, which is a far more reliable method.

HOWEVER, you haven't taken anything i've said seriously before, infact you've shown contempt, perhaps you can convince me it's changed and we can talk more then?

Anyway, yawn at what i've just typed, not even sure why I bothered...

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they do, I mean everyone does this at least to an extent, forgetting about socionics. There's more to Fi in the ego block than evaluating and judging peoples behaviour, i'd say the sort of snap shot judging you do without actually seemingly understanding the compassion and the other stuff that goes with it when it's a strong function, is more a logical thing, ISTj make snapshot judgements about people and just say whether it's right or wrong, then often proceed to punish them, which is what i've seen you do. I don't see genuine understanding of interpersonal, inter-relational and compassion which ethical types such as Fi just have. They don't have to try, they just are.

You're probably as clueless as me when it comes to what possibly can make a person tick in the "inside", only difference is that you probably don't actually care.

I'll hyposit that you think you're Fi because you have deep feelings - but mainly they are about yourself.

I haven't thought about what you might want, I type you based on what you show, which is a far more reliable method.

HOWEVER, you haven't taken anything i've said seriously before, infact you've shown contempt, perhaps you can convince me it's changed and we can talk more then?

Anyway, yawn at what i've just typed, not even sure why I bothered...
    It's unbelievably difficult to pander to someone who is constantly harassing and passive-aggressively insulting other people, who believes he's being victimized when he's called out on his dickish behavior.
    It would literally take the power of 5 Jesus's and a Buddha to be constantly nice to someone like you, Cyclops

And fwiw I would love to wake-up one day and not care about other people and their feelings as well as the self-gratification that smug people like yourself get out of ripping people apart when they're already vulnerable (i.e the Kim thread).
    EII INFj

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ArchonAlarion LSI, Khola SEE, mn0good ILI, incognito EIE, Arctures LSI, Marie84 LSI, Huitz LIE, Wrong Way Ticket LIE, Cyclops IEE, somavision ESI, Coolanzon ESE, aixelsyd IEE, polikujm EII, labcoat LSI, warrior-librarian ILE, Azeroffs ILI, 1981slater IEE, jessica129 SLE, Banana Pancakes ESI, ESTP LSE, FDG ESI, Khamelion IEE, octopuslove LIE, Ssmall IEI, RSV3 LSI, sema sahin IEE, smccosker EIE.
    wow. I think this will give a bit of a discussion :-)

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Cyclops

It's unbelievably difficult to pander to someone who is constantly harassing and passive-aggressively insulting other people, who believes he's being victimized when he's called out on his dickish behavior.
    It would literally take the power of 5 Jesus's and a Buddha to be constantly nice to someone like you, Cyclops
    I remember Diana used to say things like this to me, she used to type as EII, changed to ESI and is now LSI. Although I don't see her saying stuff like that now, but it used to be kinda similar.

And fwiw I would love to wake-up one day and not care about other people and their feelings as well as the self-gratification that smug people like yourself get out of ripping people apart when they're already vulnerable (i.e the Kim thread).
    Yeah, criticise someone for what you see as attacking other people only to attack them yourself, way to go. You really know a weak Se type with Fi who can express their disgust in such direct and powerful ways like you can?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember Diana used to say things like this to me, she used to type as EII, changed to ESI and is now LSI. Although I don't see her saying stuff like that now, but it used to be kinda similar.

Yeah, criticise someone for what you see as attacking other people only to attack them yourself, way to go. You really know a weak Se type with Fi who can express their disgust in such direct and powerful ways like you can?
    Many people of multiple types on this board have had conflicts with you, so it must mean that there's something wrong with everybody else and you're the victim...?

Ever think this has nothing to do with Socionics and you're just a mean spirited person lacking a social filter and moral compass?
    EII INFj

Creepy-Cyclops

Many people of multiple types on this board have had conflicts with you, so it must mean that there's something wrong with everybody else and you're the victim...?
    Who?

Ever think this has nothing to do with Socionics and you're just a mean spirited person lacking a social filter and moral compass?
    Yeah, keep punishing me, this is a great demonstration of creative Se.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who?
    User:Aestrivex/relmat/cyclops - WSWiki

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who?
    People you've fought with or/and have stated their dislike of you (that I'm aware of thus far)

Somavision
    Kim
    Expat
    Niffweed
    kanerou
    DeAnte

And from this thread
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-duel-you.html

Huitzilopochtli
    Gilly
    Starfall

and no, I'm not trying to punish you Cyclops, I'm trying to show you how your behavior rubs people the wrong way
    EII INFj

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
    lol! That's strangely obssessive to me.

People you've fought with or/and have stated their dislike of you (that I'm aware of thus far)

Somavision
    Kim
    Expat
    Niffweed
    kanerou
    DeAnte

And from this thread
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-duel-you.html
    I've had disagreements with people, it's a debating forum.

Huitzilopochtli
    Gilly
    Starfall

I hardly thing that
    Many people of multiple types on this board
    is summed up by a handful of disagreements considering how long i've posted here. There's some people on that list and some others that i've disagreed with, but things move on and we 'get along' fine now.

and no, I'm not trying to punish you Cyclops, I'm trying to show you how your behavior rubs people the wrong way
    Case in point...

Marie, you use "you hurt my feelings" only as a tool, to throw guilt, that's complete bullshit, it's obvious that you're completely calm and systematic .
    And you're using to easily "everybody else" in your favor. You don't even know the opinions of the people who watch but abstain from posting.
    Yep, she's completely calm and systematic, and the the othe part of quote is typical creative Se aristocratic tactic from what i've seen.
    Last edited by Cyclops; 01-28-2010 at 01:31 PM.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Heh, funny, she's picking on you? And I used to pick on you too, right? Poor Cyclops, the innocent, being picked on. The little guy is always getting tortured by big meanies.

I'm not really concerned that she's 'picking' on me, indeed, I don't see it that way, and more to the point, I don't really care.

What i'm saying is that phrasing, even some of the words, the "victim" stuff, doesn't interest me at all. I think it's how Se types can view things, especially ISTj's, as it's natural for them to think in heirarchies and power, superiority and such and therefore assume that's how others therefore think too.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FDG ESI,
    Ehhh c'mon. I'm not an introvert, that's something I'm completely sure about...just because we've had some disagreements, it doesn't mean I'm your conflictor. Just means you're an idiot
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Just means you're an idiot
    Agree.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Closest match to...what?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Pinnochios and Cyclops type.

I believe it is up to them to know there own types however.
    Regarding Pinnochio. He once had as his tag line (or whatever it is) the term "delusion destroyer".
    He has suggested that a large proportion of the forum is mistyped and I assume (I can be wrong, let me know if this is the cae) therefore delusional. This may be true it may be not, however it might be wise for him to use some of his Ne and consider the possibilities.
    Why does he need to make sure that others are correctly typed?
    What is his motive and drive for this?
    Why is it so important to correct others delusions?
    Think very carefully Pinocchio and you will come to the correct conclusion.

Cyclops:

You are critical of behaviours in others that you show yourself. I can add more names to the list presented by Marie84 that you have fallen out with.
    And these are not just differences of opinion over socionics, these are strong personal differences.

I am not sure that either of you are mistyped, but be aware that you both project alot.

And for me I think I realise why I dislike both of you. I dislike people who project, as it is something that I realise that I have the potential for, as of course does everybody else. I try to suppress this projection of possible undesirable qualities.

I don't know if you recall Cyclops a post I made and at the top I wrote.
    Everything you hate about me you hate about yourself and vice verca.
    you could have left things, you could have ignored me but neither of us chose to.

The Penetrator was my rather weak attempt at pretending to be an SLE.
    I did not mean any offense to any SLE's out there.
    I wanted to see if I could pass for an Se base. The bluff did not succeed (I got weeded out by someone after being tested somewhat).
    So do not think that I do not consider these possiblities, I am constantly questioning and exploring and I really don't think that I have to explain my actions to a couple of clowns like you.

AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY NO ONE ELSE HAS WORKED OUT THAT MARIE84 IS AN LSI, IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S AN EII.

good day and I wish you well.
    Last edited by somavision; 01-28-2010 at 04:10 PM.
    IEE-Ne

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Marie using creative Se? roflcopter.

I have nothing against you, Cyclops, but for this being a debating forum, I smell an abundance of over-sensitivity towards someone who is merely trying to diplomatically put up a counter argument backed up by more tangible evidence versus dismissing it via denial without evidence as you are doing.

Sorry, but I just get bored seeing people play the victim and put people who are quite decent into the position of bully so they can be justifiably bullied.

Nevermind, you say you don't care, but you need a better argument for creative Se than that cuz nobody is buying it but you.
    I'm actually laughing at the victim idea, which was my humour in raising it, if you read what she did, she's gave some stupid type analysis just right after me saying she's not EII, and the way it was phrased which I can't be bothered checking.

You don't have to think she's Se if you don't want to, neither does anyone else, time will tell eventually whether i'm right or not, there's been plenty people who have been rock solid typings who've changed/realised/self-realised over time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have any problem w/ Cyclops's posts, but Marie'84's posts seem kinda mean to me.

So maybe Marie84 is an ISTj then.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marie's and Cyclps differences go back to various discussions on socionics.com.
    Any interpretations of behaviour should take this into account, Cyclops and Pinocchio recently chased an autistic chap from the board.
    I think Pinocchio stated that "he lost a great battle."
    Very Ne.
    Both of these two clowns have a habit of retyping people as soon as they disagree with their crackpot ideas or have any non-positive comment to make about them.
    I think Marie's retyping came when she presented some Te style factual information that contradicted some quackery they were discussing.
    It may have been before, but pretty much everything she did was beaten down by them calling her stupid.
    People tend to fall out with Cy for a reason.

subjective insult word count:
    clown 1
    quackery 1
    IEE-Ne

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To the lottery winning ticket.
    I'd gladly be ESI if that will make me win the lottery

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, you have givien me a simple yet useful question to start with.
    Now my first follow up question.
    What is more likely?

1. That all these people are that mistaken about themselves and are therefore mistyped.
    2. You are mistaken in your typings of others
    3. You are mistaken in your understanding of yourself and are therefore mistyped.

Edit: Regarding above post, it was aimed primarily at Cylops. You were included as you were involved, however perhaps too much emphasis was put on your involvement. Can I ask did you first suggest her typing and then Cy follow?
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I'd gladly be ESI if that will make me win the lottery
    that is such an entj thing to say :-d

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    I think I disagree with all your typings here incl. Joy=SLE which you even didn't mention.
    Don't know what happened to you. If you switched to another typing method, please switch back to the old one!
    To be honest, I feel like I don't type people in writing (EVEN CLOSE to) as well as in person, or by video... Unfortunately, aside from a few people like strrrng, ashton, etc, I only know people here by their writing--the people I typed in this thread I only know by writing... In other words, I'm not very confident in my hunches in this thread.

The only one I feel confident in is DeAnte not being SLI... I usually find his posts great, even the ones in which he attacks me.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like how there's almost an instantaneous association between meanness and being ISTj.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast