95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Yes.
    LOL
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    I have realized I have been wrong for a long time, and that I am infact INFp-Ni. There are a few reasons I think I have been wrong...
    1: I grew up in a home of emotional repression
    2: I am strong with thinking, but that can be explained by Ti and being a very far end INFp-Ni
    3: the intertype relations seem to match INTp. But looking at INFp, I can match those with myself in some circumstances as well. Ultimately I think the intertype relation is affected by me being very close to the INFp/INTp axis. Some ENFjs feel more like mirrors to me, others more like supervisors.. Asston feels like a supervisor, FDG feels like a mirror.. etc.
    4: After reading the filatova INFp description without bias I realized many of the descriptors apply to my life. Especially if I examine myself behaviorally.. Less if I hold on to the ego I have. In that case, INTp describes me better. (On that note, I'm having a surge toward behaviorism recently)
    5: I may end up explaining all this... (eventually) in a complex way using ratian socionics. (a branch of socionics which does not yet exist, but I am confident will someday). In that case, I may eventually reverse this typing .. (or actually, expand onto it so that I am both INTp and INFp in certain senses)
    6: That is all
    lol

SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    No what?
    No @

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    worse, a bitch with an unreasonable type

ESI my ass
    THANK you.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this forum seems to possess a faint pulse…
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thump thump.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    wow right now it's really weird man. i'm realizing so many things about my life that i have pushed out of awareness. i'm gonna have to explain this with multiple types somehow. an ego type, an id type, things like that. i will do this eventually but right now i just want to ride the fucked up wave of realization i'm having. really depressing.
    Don't feel sorry, right now I am actually beaming with glee at this post, if I could only imagine your emotional vulnerability and depressing realizations as you on the ground, I'd kick you and laugh... really I have no empathy for you, I just find it funny cause your generally a dick in my opinion and its nice to see you get displeased over something.

Now you come at me in your predictable I am a sarcastic ass response, I pretty much expect it so I know not to take what you say as serious, in fact I may not even check back to see your response because frankly we have no business to accomplish here, so whats the point in entertaining your response! Nothing... all I got to say is I am pulling for whatever things you have pushed out of your awareness to fall down on you like a ton of bricks and bury you. Then I can laugh at you while you try to dig yourself out.

So far you've been successful with posting 2 lines of ALL CAPS and I assume so far you've been successful by generally being an ass, but when that fails, oh man, it gets good for me =).

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pathetic.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think you're over-imagining how 'emotionally distressed' i am. i'm really happy that i know my type .. i also think it's sort of amusing you think your words have an emotional effect on me.
    anyway,
    discoblow: wtf are you doing with a 2 year old picture of me on your harddrive? fuckin hell.. Joy can you please delete all our pictures off discoblows harddrive?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. I don't know his password. Plus I think this offense is one not worth invading his privacy and messing with his property for. If you post a photo of yourself on the internet, you are inviting (allowing) the public to view, copy, and use that photo as they see fit. It's just a risk you take. If you don't like that photo of yourself, post some better ones.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-Cyclops

lol, kinda why i've resisted posting photos of myself, despite my immensely attractiveness (hic....)

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    lol, kinda why i've resisted posting photos of myself, despite my immensely attractiveness (hic....)
    I enjoy my immense attractiveness, hence why I post videos and pictures.

Kind of besides the point though. Sorry ladies.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    No. I don't know his password. Plus I think this offense is one not worth invading his privacy and messing with his property for. If you post a photo of yourself on the internet, you are inviting (allowing) the public to view, copy, and use that photo as they see fit. It's just a risk you take. If you don't like that photo of yourself, post some better ones.
    "Messing with someone's property" isn't a disclaimer people put on their internet photos; it's a last-resort justification for creeps.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    All of you who look uncomfortable in the pictures, you're totally in my power. Gnihgnih!

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234