Thread: what type has a caring front w/ an aggressive behavior?

TIM
    IEE 7w6 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default what type has a caring front w/ an aggressive behavior?

hey deltas, i have yet another question. what type is say a person that has a caregiver front, but an aggressive behavior...a quiet aggressive, i guess you can say.
    is this person just dealing w/ some emotional issues, or is there a type that actually acts in this way.
    ENFp. yay!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm kinda... the other way around.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    What do you mean? Like someone who acts all nice and helpful when you're changing your tire alongside the road, and then beats your head in with a tire iron sort of thing?
    I beat 'em first, then change their tire.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE 7w6 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean? Like someone who acts all nice and helpful when you're changing your tire alongside the road, and then beats your head in with a tire iron sort of thing?
    haha no, i mean, okay you know how SLI's have that very "kind" looking face-well say this person has this and has a very nice demeaner-is very pleasant to talk to, but then he seems to almost shift, as if a mindgame is being played as if he has this sort of very evil side to him...almost like he is the predator searching for prey.
    ENFp. yay!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbybeam View Post
    haha no, i mean, okay you know how SLI's have that very "kind" looking face-well say this person has this and has a very nice demeaner-is very pleasant to talk to, but then he seems to almost shift, as if a mindgame is being played as if he has this sort of very evil side to him...almost like he is the predator searching for prey.
    That might be how infantiles see aggressors (or Beta STs), but I'm not sure.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, sounds like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Er, heh, yeah, it exactly does, lol. I don't think that's type-related.
    Wanna take a ride with me, babe? Just wanna show you my new wheels.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, just let me hold that tire iron.
    Oh, you can hold it baby, of course. Just watch out when "it" gets hard. 'Cause if you stroke it, it'll blow.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey deltas, i have yet another question. what type is say a person that has a caregiver front, but an aggressive behavior...a quiet aggressive, i guess you can say.
    is this person just dealing w/ some emotional issues, or is there a type that actually acts in this way.
    The first type that comes to mind is ESI and then LSI. Particularly ESI, because of their Fi. But you seem to interpret this aggressive behaviour negatively and not every type or person would feel the same way.

Of course, you can also have caregivers who are unhealthy behaving aggressively, but I'm assuming the person is perfectly healthy and you're just a little bias due to being an infantile (hence the negative interpretation).
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds dangerous, would have to keep a firm grasp on it then, make sure it doesn't get out of control.
    That's what I'm talking about. Now hop in, and let's take a ride, take a ride...

TIM
    IEE 7w6 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Greeter View Post
    The first type that comes to mind is ESI and then LSI. Particularly ESI, because of their Fi. But you seem to interpret this aggressive behaviour negatively and not every type or person would feel the same way.

Of course, you can also have caregivers who are unhealthy behaving aggressively, but I'm assuming the person is perfectly healthy and you're just a little bias due to being an infantile (hence the negative interpretation).
    haha I had to read up on it...but YES! the ESI sounds completely correct and insync w/ my observations!!!
    thank you thank you!
    ENFp. yay!

haha I had to read up on it...but YES! the ESI sounds completely correct and insync w/ my observations!!!
    thank you thank you!

From personal experience I can totally vouch for ESI on this one! :wink:

My mom is a confirmed ESI, and matches the profile almost to the letter. She is SUPER caring and motherly, but also has an extreme aggressive streak that shows itself whenever her Fi agenda is compromised or challanged.

In particular, she will NOT suffer anyone who meddles with her family!!

Case in point.

When I was in 4th grade I won a school competition where I correctly guessed the number of smarties in a jar. Afterwards, one of the teachers pulled me aside and [falsely] accused me of cheating.

Omg, talk about hell hath no fury.... My mother was in that school office the very same day, ripping that teacher a new one in front of the entire faculty.

My mom is awesome, she is TOTALLY Uma Thurman in Kill Bill, minus the Hattori Hanzo sword, lol.

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    I'm kinda... the other way around.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    I beat 'em first, then change their tire.
    HA!

You are deadly.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bobby, You win. The SLI is the caregiver, who doesn't give a care. It's not malicious, just self-preservation.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.