Thread: Deltas on "love"

Creepy-

Default Deltas on "love"

I was browsing a Russian socionics forum, and someone started a thread asking for people's ideas about love. I read through most of it [translated by my good friend Google], and picked out a couple of the SLIs' and IEEs' responses [curiously, there were very few responses from EIIs and LSEs]. The answers were pretty much what you would expect from Deltas, haha. Here they are, for your perusal. [By the way, I know the translation is a bit rough; I didn't worry over smoothing it out bc for one thing I think the meaning is still understandable, and for another I didn't want to mess w people's words and possibly skew them.]

Also, I may as well ask for Deltas' input on the same topic... and maybe we can even get some input from the rationals among us....

SLI:
    Love ....
    For me it is a very calm feeling ... quiet ... and continuous ...
    There should be harmony ... understanding ... confidence ... and no sudden movements ...
    Disassembly ... confrontation ... cries... it's totally unacceptable in a relationship ....

Main .... is harmony ... tenderness ... mental silence ...

In cases ... Rest ... entertainment ... should be interesting ... exciting ... should not be bored ... welcome only ... diversity and common sense ...

But I'm afraid... it is not Timna ... it's just human ... and common to many ...

-
    [When asked to describe “romance”:]
    It is different. Can dinner prepared personally to arrange, candles, music in the background, especially cool if this any place to equip (veranda there, or the roof, if the net). Can took on a picnic on the Volga, with barbecue, kosterkom, admiring the sunset over the water. Can somehow express themselves creatively - for example, write a song, or poem, and to do it (depending on the preferences of people or alone). And you can just say what you think, if we know how. Many things you can think of, above all sincere, and that people liked.

-

SLI 1 – “SLI 2, do you believe in love?”
    SLI 2 – “Do you believe in the chair?”
    SLI 1 – “Furniture, you can touch.”
    SLI 2 – “Love can be felt, but that is no reason to believe in it, just know what it is.”

-

Love is different. There is a love of nature, in some places, to people in general - it's just a good attitude to what I like. Is the love of friends (family, close friends) - is the love for her, as close friends - part of me. And there is romantic love - is all Ahi-Ohi, insomnia, when compressing the heart, breathe quite right, raises both wings and other such rubbish, which love to dream of admiring young ladies.

-

IEE:
    love .... she is so different. But when it comes, you know - here! And so with joy and wonder that you can feel it! This is indeed a miracle! My heart is so pleasant, warm .. like a little kitten sleeping and warm inside. Love - is a butterfly in the stomach and every fleeting thought about it throughout the day. And sometimes it just hangs and "recapitulation" of some moments where he is. When you want that man smiled and was very happy. Love - is the inner light in relation to another person. At the same time I want to embrace the whole world, so you feel good ... and with your beloved just to be around, do not dissolve, and touch him!! I want to touch his thoughts, eyes, hands. And you start to do silly things ... I am usually a normal control, but here ... experiencing extraordinary state of love, just really drives you crazy! So really can not control the flow of consciousness, and words. Love - is such an incredible shot of adrenaline. And in general, about her a lot to say. But feel gooorazdo less. Therefore, Love - this is sooooo precious thing, comrades!

About Gabin not know .. obviously different

-

For me love is above all the confidence and acceptance of man as he is. Perhaps it is my experience from the past relationship with former husband. It was not me then this was the first love and trust, acceptance of our different views on life. But he has destroyed my confidence in using it to manipulate me and ridiculing my interests other than his interests. And the current is and trust between us, and it allows me to go about their hobbies, but I did, at the same time there is a general area where the two of us. Therefore comfort myself with him feel. I feel loved, wanted, causing emotional response to it. And when you have time and resources necessary arrange a romantic evening or a trip to the country.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the most bestest thing I've read all day -

The descriptions are brilliant. And not just the Deltaness, the Russianess as well.

Do you belive in love?
    Do you belive in chair?

amazing... I was reading the whole thing feeling warm and fuzzy with this dodgy russian accent going through my head... O.K. I was reading it aloud in a library, in a dodgy russian accent.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOVE<3

sounds like...

SLIs show love with: BBQ. They might comment on a sunset. Things to be easy and calm. Maybe grilling some steaks.

IEEs like: Butterflies and jumping for joy and kittens and doodling on our notebooks, running through field of flowers and writing heart-felt songs and poems, that sort of thing.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just can't get into this as all I've had so far is abject failure from "love".

I think at the moment I prefer lust.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    LOVE<3

sounds like...

SLIs show love with: BBQ. They might comment on a sunset. Things to be easy and calm. Maybe grilling some steaks.

IEEs like: Butterflies and jumping for joy and kittens and doodling on our notebooks, running through field of flowers and writing heart-felt songs and poems, that sort of thing.
    It starts like this, but SLIs are definitely my dual, because...

...I want it to end up like this:

Peace, ease, and comfort

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    This is the most bestest thing I've read all day

The descriptions are brilliant. And not just the Deltaness, the Russianess as well.

Do you belive in love?
    Do you belive in chair?

amazing... I was reading the whole thing feeling warm and fuzzy with this dodgy russian accent going through my head... O.K. I was reading it aloud in a library, in a dodgy russian accent.

That exchange was one of my favorite parts of the thread as well