Page 14 of 163 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta Lounge

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@page 28, wtf bipolar Maritsa...? Also the unconditional love bit. Shrug.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I have other comments on various posts, but since I can't get to them all at the moment, I just want to say this made me LOL.

... I'm still chuckling, and probably will be for the next hour or so.
    option f....

Ne types really know how to debate.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a circus this place has turned into.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Staying with someone who cheats on you is not a good measure of unconditional love. Sometimes people will leave people they love not because of how they feel about the person they're leaving, but because of how they feel about themselves. Or maybe because it's too painful for them to stay there, and it's so painful in part because of how strongly they love the person. Relationships are more complicated than that.

Whoever said you were ESI hit it, I think. That's the type least likely to leave someone for cheating, too, IME.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whenever a thread is overtaken by Maritsa, this is what I think to myself:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, have you considered taking some medication to get back to reality, honey?

Nowadays there are good efficient antipsychotics with little side effects.

your last statements on this topic show that now your megalomania has turned also to enneagram. you simply know everything now. you´re always right.

the best part was saying only infjs can have unconditional love.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    Maritsa, have you considered taking some medication to get back to reality, honey?

Nowadays there are good efficient antipsychotics with little side effects.

your last statements on this topic show that now your megalomania has turned also to enneagram. you simply know everything now. you´re always right.

the best part was saying only infjs can have unconditional love.

I am sorry honey, I shouldn't have said that; it was out of some anger or frustration or something. Can you get your INFj friend online so I can have a conversation with her?

INFj's, if they are not around ESTj's for long will make comments like that because...

"In extremes, Introverted Emotional Conception
    becomes hyper introverted and loses touch with reality. It
    goes completely into its world of inner feelings and
    characters. The function that suffers first is Extraverted
    Intellectual Conception . It starts delivering objective
    facts and conclusions about the reality that disturb the
    person and don’t let be. Obsessive thoughts and notions
    come to mind and demand attention, preventing Introverted
    Emotional Conception from dissolving in its mysterious
    inner world.
    C1 partners of Introverted Emotional Conceptive
    types are Extraverted Intellectual Conceptive types.
    They have the best grip on the objective facts and know
    exactly how to interpret them and how to distinguish the
    right conclusions from the wrong ones.
    They are the only
    people that can brush up the disturbing thoughts of the
    Introverted Emotional Conceptive types
    ."

This is how my distrubing thought manifest. Thank you for brushing them up. ........

Except for the psychodelic drugs part of the deal.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-08-2010 at 11:27 PM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this forum has become the room for increasing personal arguments and little or no discussion on socionics at all.

everything is personal argument here. this is why I´m not taking this seriously anymore. this forum looks like teenagers having arguments.
    "Has become" isn't quite accurate - it's been like this for awhile, as in years. There is some good stuff here, though, including a lot of the older threads.

I suggest not taking part in something if you're going to complain about it. Like all that talk about Brian's avatar. Also, if you're looking for more "pure" discussion on socionics, there are quite a few people and threads who do that, like Smilingeyes.

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Oh, I hadn't thought about that. I feel like everyone's getting used to Maritsa, so we don't bother to refute her anymore, as if it's common knowledge that her opinions differ from, well, almost everybody. It's a bit of a catch-22, because the more you criticize her, the less coherent she gets (she's made a few posts now that makes sense, actually), but if you never criticize her, newcomers might get the (mistaken) idea that her ideas are generally accepted around here. Hmmm... difficulty.
    Yeah, it is sort of like a catch-22. Something I've been thinking about, though - in Kamajama's latest thread here, WorkaholicsAnon said:
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Oh well, sometimes people just have to experience Maritsa for themselves.
    I'm beginning to think this is true. It was true for me, anyway. I initially approached her thinking, "Oh, poor girl, people are treating her kind of meanly. She seems a little silly, but I bet she's ok." Which I'm guessing is true for a lot of people. I kind of had to "experience her" for myself before I understood why so many people were going .

So, I'm thinking maybe instead of encouraging people not to engage her, especially new people, we should encourage them to just do it and get it over with. Thoughts?

Also, not that anybody's doing it right now but, I don't think calling her names will do much good, except as a pressure release for some people. For one thing, calling her names will just make her look more like a victim to the "uninitiated". For another, it's unnecessary meanness, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You haven't given me any possibility or any information that you can be right. The point of Se polr is that you can demand over and over again but that you can't get people to heed your advice. Because asking is one thing, but getting people to do it is another and that's what I struggle with with this kind of Se polr.

I was hopeing that my dual would be a good source of the Se polr cover, but so far no.
    Nobody should be expected to support or enforce something they can't or don't believe in themselves. That's why you need to practice being reasonable and using logic even if it isn't your strength. You get people to do what you say, not by forcing them using Se, but by making sense to them. If something doesn't make sense to somebody, they won't believe or follow it, no matter how "right" it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    I'd suggest trying to understand why people are feeling fed up with you.
    I agree with this. Maritsa, you've said in the past that you've struggled with attracting good duals to yourself. I suspect that some of them might be turned off by the same kinds of things that are turning off the people here (including the ESTjs here). IMO, it would be to your benefit to humbly listen to their advice. Most people here don't actually want to harm you and would be happy to see you doing well (even if you do drive some of them to distraction at times).

a little PS: of sorts

If you're so good at being warm, loving, understanding, and having positive relationships with people... well, where are they on this forum?

You're saying people are ganging up on you - well, have you considered that your actions simply aren't appealing to people?

You are oblivious to the amount of annoyance you've been creating, unfortunately. I wish you understood it a bit more.
    I have to agree with this, too. People don't "gang up" on those that they like. Perhaps you need to improve your relationships here, Marista. However, let me caution, you're not going to do that by using surface-level compliments. It's like eating too much sugar - it gets old after a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Makes me think of tcaud, and I think that's the result of either valued Ni or weak Ti... or both. Let's not get into a type debate, though. Not that I think a Delta social lounge is likely to get into that anyway [which is what I like about this thread: you're all pretty cool people, even if I don't think you're "home Quadra" anymore].
    Yeah, I like how usually Delta is pretty laid-back. It's the most "comfy" place for me here, despite the occasional... issues...

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    What a circus this place has turned into.
    Yeah. It happens. How would you make it un-circus-y, if I may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Choices...

a) ignore Maritsa since she ignores you.
    b) vent your anger and frustration from daily life in an argument with Maritsa.
    c) attempt to "reach" Maritsa somehow.
    c.1) learn Armenian and see if it makes a difference communication.
    c.2) go to Armenia and find out if this is common.
    f) use this as training for apathy.
    g) become a kamikaze and argue until you have to put an end to it.

Guys, don't pick "g"...
    This is still funny. Oh, yeah, and I agree that "g" isn't a good plan, either.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"Has become" isn't quite accurate - it's been like this for awhile, as in years. There is some good stuff here, though, including a lot of the older threads.
    Do you always wait a long long time to respond to people?

Sure you're not Te Polr? You seek to understand so much...I don't get you.

Wait>>> Te polr is ISFp/ INFp!!!
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-09-2010 at 12:54 AM.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

option f....

Ne types really know how to debate.
    You got THAT right, honey. I think because you've been on quite the receiving end of it from moi. . .

so. . .who's SEE now?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Choices...

a) ignore Maritsa since she ignores you.
    b) vent your anger and frustration from daily life in an argument with Maritsa.
    c) attempt to "reach" Maritsa somehow.
    c.1) learn Armenian and see if it makes a difference communication.
    c.2) go to Armenia and find out if this is common.
    f) use this as training for apathy.
    g) become a kamikaze and argue until you have to put an end to it.

Guys, don't pick "g"...

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you always wait a long long time to respond to people?

Sure you're not Ti or Te Polr? You seek to understand so much...I don't get you.
    I dont think it would be an overstatement to say you pretty much dont get ANYONE on this forum.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm beginning to think this is true. It was true for me, anyway. I initially approached her thinking, "Oh, poor girl, people are treating her kind of meanly. She seems a little silly, but I bet she's ok." Which I'm guessing is true for a lot of people. I kind of had to "experience her" for myself before I understood why so many people were going .

So, I'm thinking maybe instead of encouraging people not to engage her, especially new people, we should encourage them to just do it and get it over with. Thoughts?

Yeah, Minde, I kind of figured that a bunch of times now when an unsuspecting forum member starts having a normal conversation with Maritsa, which after several post interchanges degenerates quickly into

Actually that's what happened to me at first too. Except I thought she was totally crazy for calling me an SEE purely based on a photo (I was calling myself IEI at the time). Especially that I didn't identify with ANYTHING she described of SEEs nor any descriptions of SEEs available online. However, my interaction with her did cause me to re-examine myself as a socionics extravert (which I never in a million years would have thought of myself) and i discovered I was in fact IEE. This did give her some credibility in my eyes initially. However, when she kept insisting I was SEE despite all evidence to the contrary, that was when I realized she was bonkers.

I like your idea about introducing newbies to her and having them get her out of their system early on . It'll be like the 16types forum initiation rite.
    HAZING!! Gotta get through it to become a full fledged member

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I´m sorry to have interrupted your flertations with Somavision, though.

You can continue now.

thanks.
    So, what are you doing for christmas?
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read it already, and? I dont see your point. Not that you ever really have one.

Your long "explanatory" posts make no sense whatsoever btw. It's like i'm reading english words but they dont come together into anything readable.

The only post that really was worth anything meaningful in that thread so far imo was my post.

So please explain your point. That is, if you have a point and want it to actually come across.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enneagram 2 is about those who have unconditional love and that is only in INFj
    Keepin it humble I see

I know a 2w3 SEI.. (male)
    and a 3w2 ESE (female)
    That's cool
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I read it already, and? I dont see your point. Not that you ever really have one.

Your long "explanatory" posts make no sense whatsoever btw. It's like i'm reading english words but they dont come together into anything readable.

The only post that really was worth anything meaningful in that thread so far imo was my post.

So please explain your point. That is, if you have a point and want it to actually come across.
    If you had Ne you would know what I am talking about; Ne produces, sometimes, incomprehensible data to others seem rather obscure, unless you kind use your Ne to get it.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you had Ne you would know what I am talking about; Ne produces, sometimes, incomprehensible data to others seem rather obscure, unless you kind use your Ne to get it.
    uhhuh, sure. . .I knew you were going to say that. . .nice save (NOT!)

The problem is not with me misunderstanding the concepts you wrote about, the problem is that your sentences are gibberish and are not communicating any concept whatsoever. And I think we all know why now. . .you're a little manic right now. I suggest you go back on your bipolar meds.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

uhhuh, sure. . .I knew you were going to say that. . .nice save (NOT!)
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
    um, ok? Not sure what this is supposed to mean. . .

but ok?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    That's cool
    Isn't it?

um, ok? Not sure what this is supposed to mean. . .

but ok?
    I think it means I'm supposed to give you one of these

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How are you supposed to be able to communicate with your duals if they need to understand you? You're basically saying things that only make sense to you, so others need to understand you - that is, fulfill the INFj role in the relationship! - to communicate with you. It should be the other way around - the person who understand others speaks to them on their level.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-Cyclops

Any function can produce incomprehensible data. However, incomprehensible to the outside world, well, i'd say Ne is less inclined to do so than other functions, due to that little e at the end - you see it's an extraverted function, so it's focus is on the objects.

Ever heard that expression, if you had half a brain, you'd be dangerous? I don't agree with that expression anymore.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't it?

I think it means I'm supposed to give you one of these

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    How are you supposed to be able to communicate with your duals if they need to understand you? You're basically saying things that only make sense to you, so others need to understand you - that is, fulfill the INFj role in the relationship! - to communicate with you. It should be the other way around - the person who understand others speaks to them on their level.
    that's exactly what I was thinking too.

So, not only are all the different types supposed to do things for Maritsa, we're all supposed to mind-read poor little Maritsa too.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    You are very smart. I like that. They have that function as an activity. I stimulate that function in them, they get it and then understand me perfectly.
    -

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found maritsa's theme song

just replace any instances of love with something about maritsa posting or arguing with her

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time Cube reminds me of maritsa.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are very smart. I like that. They have that function as an activity. I stimulate that function in them, they get it and then understand me perfectly.
    However, it's still them bearing the weight - them doing the work at your prompting. This seems backwards... the ego functions do the work, the superid functions seek the help.

Perhaps this is instead related to ?

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I´ve been away for a few days (thanks the Almighty) and now I see there have been people addressing me on this thread.

Maritsa, I am glad that I am perhaps able to help you see your delusions as they are and become more objective. I like helping others when I can so I like that I was able to get you back to considering your views might be wrong - that´s especially important for Enneagram type 2 people, when they are desintegrating on 8 they become all-powerful and don´t even think of the slightest bit of self-criticism. This is something I can help you in, as an type 1, because I am very critical.

Minde, glad for your reply. I was advised by my friend Sharrum that this forum had a lot of personal discussions and little of solid direct exchange of knowledge. But anyway I like this, even though people say silly things and attack others all the time, there is still a tiny light of wisdom shining through. I just hope this light doesn´t disappear from this forum.

I am now half-away from here this week because of back pain and university exams - what a perfect combination for me! I must be paying for my past lives wrongdoings.

for all.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I´ve been away for a few days (thanks the Almighty) and now I see there have been people addressing me on this thread.

Maritsa, I am glad that I am perhaps able to help you see your delusions as they are and become more objective. I like helping others when I can so I like that I was able to get you back to considering your views might be wrong - that´s especially important for Enneagram type 2 people, when they are desintegrating on 8 they become all-powerful and don´t even think of the slightest bit of self-criticism. This is something I can help you in, as an type 1, because I am very critical.

Minde, glad for your reply. I was advised by my friend Sharrum that this forum had a lot of personal discussions and little of solid direct exchange of knowledge. But anyway I like this, even though people say silly things and attack others all the time, there is still a tiny light of wisdom shining through. I just hope this light doesn´t disappear from this forum.

I am now half-away from here this week because of back pain and university exams - what a perfect combination for me! I must be paying for my past lives wrongdoings.

for all.
    You know, I used to get all frustrated and offended by the often childish/adolescent exchanges on here, but it became interesting and eye-opening to see how different types interact with each other. A possibility in my mind is that more childish a person is, the more the true type might shine through (not totally sure about this though). Regardless, such clashes and petty arguments within a quadra may reflect interquadra differences and imo strongly suggest the person is either mistyped (I experienced that for myself in the beta quadra) or has an underlying mental illness.

The other possibility that I'm starting to consider with Maritsa is, perhaps her mental condition has been brought on by her trying to fit into a type that is not hers. This was, after all, a premise mentioned by Aushra Augusta, iirc.

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How Do You Type?

Videos encouraged, but not required I look like crap in this, on someone else's webcam and bummy after work, but I felt chatty

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    Videos encouraged, but not required I look like crap in this, on someone else's webcam and bummy after work, but I felt chatty

YouTube - How Do You Type?
    I dislike dichotomies too!!

Creepy-Cyclops

You know, I used to get all frustrated and offended by the often childish/adolescent exchanges on here, but it became interesting and eye-opening to see how different types interact with each other. A possibility in my mind is that more childish a person is, the more the true type might shine through (not totally sure about this though). Regardless, such clashes and petty arguments within a quadra may reflect interquadra differences and imo strongly suggest the person is either mistyped (I experienced that for myself in the beta quadra) or has an underlying mental illness.

The other possibility that I'm starting to consider with Maritsa is, perhaps her mental condition has been brought on by her trying to fit into a type that is not hers. This was, after all, a premise mentioned by Aushra Augusta, iirc.
    You know a .... good... well effective way of testing socionics is to be a complete asshole IRL.

The people who are still left talking to you are the ones in your quadra.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    You know a .... good... well effective way of testing socionics is to be a complete asshole IRL.

The people who are still left talking to you are the ones in your quadra.
    Really? when i was reading the first sentence, I thought you would say the ones still left would be the ones in your OPPOSING quadra! No? Like, if you're acting the opposite of what you would consider nice, it should be opposing quadra. . .

Creepy-Cyclops

Really? when i was reading the first sentence, I thought you would say the ones still left would be the ones in your OPPOSING quadra! No? Like, if you're acting the opposite of what you would consider nice, it should be opposing quadra. . .
    Well, I suppose maybe I should elaborate some more.

More or less we adapt our behaviour to suit other people, or at least to compromise. If you just be an asshole in terms of not do that, in terms of just be yourself, well that can be quite annoying to some people. People within your quadra will still see where you are coming from though, even if in the process you are being stubborn, difficult, rude of w/e else goes with it, they'll understand why you are doing it (the reasons) and probably therefore have some sympathy and mutual understanding (maybe they even think you are saying or doing the things they'd like to do themselves but don't).

It's maybe an exaggerated way of finding people you just get on with more than not, like in work environment. For instance some people to me just seem like complete assholes but they still have people around them who seem to like them anyway, usually always people in their quadra.

I remember I used to work with this person who was 28 and had same job all her life and had never left parents house, anyway she was quite childish and never grew up and was quite childish and difficult to work with, and also was LSI quite obviously with it. She used to get on my nerves but even though she was so annoying she still had friends in form of LSI colleague and EIE boss.

So, i'm kinda elaborating on the whole childishness thing etc you mentioned.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Well, I suppose maybe I should elaborate some more.

More or less we adapt our behaviour to suit other people, or at least to compromise. If you just be an asshole in terms of not do that, in terms of just be yourself, well that can be quite annoying to some people. People within your quadra will still see where you are coming from though, even if in the process you are being stubborn, difficult, rude of w/e else goes with it, they'll understand why you are doing it (the reasons) and probably therefore have some sympathy and mutual understanding (maybe they even think you are saying or doing the things they'd like to do themselves but don't).

It's maybe an exaggerated way of finding people you just get on with more than not, like in work environment. For instance some people to me just seem like complete assholes but they still have people around them who seem to like them anyway, usually always people in their quadra.

I remember I used to work with this person who was 28 and had same job all her life and had never left parents house, anyway she was quite childish and never grew up and was quite childish and difficult to work with, and also was LSI quite obviously with it. She used to get on my nerves but even though she was so annoying she still had friends in form of LSI colleague and EIE boss.

So, i'm kinda elaborating on the whole childishness thing etc you mentioned.
    Gotcha, gotcha, so in other words, not to purposely act like an a-hole, but to just speak your mind not worrying about what other people think of you.

I dont know if i can have the courage to try it.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotcha, gotcha, so in other words, not to purposely act like an a-hole, but to just speak your mind not worrying about what other people think of you.

I dont know if i can have the courage to try it.
    Protip: Don't do it at work or anywhere where your reputation matters.
    Last edited by leckysupport; 04-13-2010 at 04:51 PM.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
    Protip: Don't it at work or anywhere where your reputation matters.
    I wouldn't recommend it in most situations, however i've seen people behave in such a manner when the person in charge happens to be 1. one instance dual, other instance mirror.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From another thread...

Here is the link: What Your Taste in Art Says About You

My results:

Simple, Progressive, and Sensual

11 Ukiyo-e, 7 Islamic, 10 Impressionist, -17 Cubist, -10 Abstract and -4 Renaissance!
    Ukiyo-e (浮世絵, Ukiyo-e), "pictures of the floating world", is a genre of Japaneseand paintings produced between the 17th and the 20th centuries. it mostly featured landscapes, historic tales, theatre, and pleasure. Ukiyo is a rather impetuous urban culture that has bloomed in popularity. Although the Japanese were more strict and had many prohibitions it did not affect the rising merchant class and therefore became a floating art form that did not bind itself to the normal ideals of society.
    People that chose Ukiyo-e art tend to be more simplistic yet elegant. They don't care much about new style but are comfortable in creating their own. They like the idea of living for the moment and enjoy giving and receiving pleasure. They may be more agreeable than other people and do not like to argue. They do not mind following traditions but are not afraid to move forward to experience other ideas in life. They tend to enjoy nature and the outdoors. They do not mind being more adventurous in their sexual experiences. They enjoy being popular and like being noticed. They have their own unique style of dress and of presenting themselves. They may also tend to be more business oriented or at the very least interested in money making adventures. They might make good entrepreneurs. They are progressive and adaptable.