Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 56

Thread: What type???

  1. #1
    take a second of me sarinana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,166
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What type???

    .
    Last edited by sarinana; 01-28-2010 at 05:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,860
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    XXXp ?

  3. #3
    take a second of me sarinana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,166
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    XXXp ?
    lol
    can you answer why?

  4. #4
    tereg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    EII/INFj
    Posts
    4,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think ISTp
    INFj

    9w1 sp/sx

  5. #5
    Trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,860
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    lol
    can you answer why?
    No. Not really. It's just an unexplicaple vibe. VI vibe, so to speak. Why lol? You don't think he's irrational?

  6. #6
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    At first glance I thought, "He's weird. ENTP." But... on second glance, I think he's a Native American. He's at home in nature... that does seem ISTp; it may just be background, but the calming air isn't.

    I'm going with ISTp.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  7. #7
    take a second of me sarinana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,166
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    At first glance I thought, "He's weird. ENTP." But... on second glance, I think he's a Native American. He's at home in nature... that does seem ISTp; it may just be background, but the calming air isn't.

    I'm going with ISTp.
    haha! well he is not american nor he is a fan of american culture as what we discussed....

    but yeah...he is weird.

  8. #8
    take a second of me sarinana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,166
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    No. Not really. It's just an unexplicaple vibe. VI vibe, so to speak. Why lol? You don't think he's irrational?
    he is the only person i have met so far who doesn't make any sense to me when it comes to typing...

  9. #9
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    First impression was IP -> ISTp
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  10. #10
    take a second of me sarinana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,166
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    funny fact...i made a thread on him based not on VI. People typed him EII.

    Should I copy some information from that thread here?

  11. #11
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EII wouldn't surprise me. Go for it.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  12. #12
    take a second of me sarinana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,166
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    EII wouldn't surprise me. Go for it.
    But he types himself ILI who in last two years learnt how to socialize
    Could it be more confusing?

  13. #13
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well he devalues Fe a lot.. at least we got that much

    delta seems more likely, but I wouldn't be too quick to eliminate ILI.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  14. #14
    take a second of me sarinana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,166
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Well he devalues Fe a lot.. at least we got that much
    No no no. He said he is only up for sex with emotions.

  15. #15
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    No no no. He said he is only up for sex with emotions.
    That could be either Fi or Fe. If it's more about the emotional connection between both partners then it's Fi. If it's about expression of how they feel about the person, then it's Fe.

    The distinction is usually not clear.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENFj would be my guess.

  17. #17
    take a second of me sarinana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,166
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    That could be either Fi or Fe. If it's more about the emotional connection between both partners then it's Fi. If it's about expression of how they feel about the person then, it's Fe.

    The distinction is usually not clear.
    Yeah I tried to figure out what he meant by emotions...but couldnt....

    Also the last time we discussed his type he was like..."well I am sure I am an introvert. I am not sure about socionics type... but I fit the description of autistic person very well. "

    mhm does it helps typing him if i tell you that he has ZERO reaction to pushiness or manipulation?

    he said that feelings only make people unhappy.

  18. #18
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xkj220 View Post
    ENFj would be my guess.
    eh... EJ seems off.. EFj seems really off... I'm just glad you didn't say ESFj.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  19. #19
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    Yeah I tried to figure out what he meant by emotions...but couldnt....

    Also the last time we discussed his type he was like..."well I am sure I am an introvert. I am not sure about socionics type... but I fit the description of autistic person very well. "

    mhm does it helps typing him if i tell you that he has ZERO reaction to pushiness or manipulation?
    Overall, I'm still leaning toward SLI. He seems really natural and relaxed in the way he holds himself. He seems to be nature oriented and kind of artsy in a light way which makes me think delta. There is absolutely no hint of Fe despite his enjoyable atmosphere.

    I would say EII but he seems far to natural while EII tends to be awkward and clumsy.

    And he seems too in touch with his surroundings to be ILI.

    he said that feelings only make people unhappy.
    lol kinda ironic don't you think?
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  20. #20
    take a second of me sarinana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,166
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Overall, I'm still leaning toward SLI. He seems really natural and relaxed in the way he holds himself. He seems to be nature oriented and kind of artsy in a light way which makes me think delta. There is absolutely no hint of Fe despite his enjoyable atmosphere.

    I would say EII but he seems far to natural while EII tends to be awkward and clumsy.

    And he seems too in touch with his surroundings to be ILI.



    lol kinda ironic don't you think?
    Yes! Only if I could remember all the things he said... He has a tendency to self-contradiction...

    Yea SLI would fit him very well. But he doesn't agree with SLI typing at all... By the way, he has three close friends and they all are Ni valuers. SxE, LIE and IEI.

  21. #21
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    Yes! Only if I could remember all the things he said... He has a tendency to self-contradiction...

    Yea SLI would fit him very well. But he doesn't agree with SLI typing at all... By the way, he has three close friends and they all are Ni valuers. SxE, LIE and IEI.
    I find that supervisees are really easy to get along with at least from the supervisor perspective. If the SxE is SEE then illusionaries get on pretty well. Contraries can get along well, but don't mesh well when with others. Super-ego relations are ok as long as they don't get too close.

    I find that people only have obvious problems with those that would put down their HA. So, an Fi-unfriendly environment.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  22. #22
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    3 of my best friends for a few years were Fe-valuing. 2 of which were Fe-ego
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  23. #23
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ne-IEE.

    Certainty: 99%

    I have a good friend who could be his twin. Not only because of the pictures but also because he is weird.

    His self-typing is ILI? That fits. Ne-IEEs normaly refuse to categorize anything and they are pretty bad at it.

    They don't accept the fact that is their vulnerable function because their decisions seem logical to them.

    I'd call them one of my favourite types. No other type is more fun to be with
    Last edited by CheGuevara; 11-15-2009 at 03:08 AM.
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  24. #24
    take a second of me sarinana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,166
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    Ne-IEE.

    Certainty: 99%

    I have a good friend who could be his twin. Not only because of the pictures but also because he is weird.

    His self-typing is ILI? That fits. Ne-IEEs normaly refuse to categorize anything and they are pretty bad at it.

    They don't accept the fact that is their vulnerable function because their decisions seem logical to them.

    I'd call them one my favourite types. No other type is more fun to be with
    no the problem is that he doesn't accept the fact that he is bad at understanding others at Fi/Fe level.

    After he told me this...I started checking him on this. He just hears and believes what you say.
    If you tell him your happy with a fake smile on your face even tho your day is ruined like never before...he will believe you.

  25. #25
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are you sure about that? Do you know him well? Be careful, Ne-IEEs are joking 90% of the time

    Could you offer some more information about him? Occupation, hobbies and so on?
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  26. #26
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    no the problem is that he doesn't accept the fact that he is bad at understanding others at Fi/Fe level.

    After he told me this...I started checking him on this. He just hears and believes what you say.
    If you tell him your happy with a fake smile on your face even tho your day is ruined like never before...he will believe you.
    Lol.. if there is any type that wouldn't do this, it's IEE.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    Are you sure about that? Do you know him well? Be careful, Ne-IEEs are joking 90% of the time

    Could you offer some more information about him? Occupation, hobbies and so on?
    dude.. he's not IEE. An IEE wouldn't be able to touch an alligator or feed a deer with a straight face if they tried.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  27. #27
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are you aware of the fact that I said -IEE? The other three subtypes in the DCNH system are not that weird, of course...

    Maybe you know some -IEEs or -IEEs. They would never play games with you and rather wouldn't touch alligators.

    (Victor Gulenko) A very sociable, spirited, mobile person. The initiator of many things; however, They are characterized by great restlessness and changeability. Very creative, but scattered and undisciplined. Capable of letting others know of his dissatisfaction, also, shows disrespect towards authorities. Outwardly, they frequently have complete rounded forms. In their clothing they can be demonstrative and bright, sometimes even loud.
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  28. #28
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    Are you aware of the fact that I said -IEE? The other three subtypes in the DCNH system are not that weird, of course...

    Maybe you know some -IEEs or -IEEs. They would never play games with you and rather wouldn't touch alligators.

    (Victor Gulenko) A very sociable, spirited, mobile person. The initiator of many things; however, They are characterized by great restlessness and changeability. Very creative, but scattered and undisciplined. Capable of letting others know of his dissatisfaction, also, shows disrespect towards authorities. Outwardly, they frequently have complete rounded forms. In their clothing they can be demonstrative and bright, sometimes even loud.
    Assuming that subtype really even makes that much of difference do you really think the bold applies?

    The DCNH system isn't very well developed, and those descriptions weren't even meant for it anyway. The fact is that no one really understands DCNH well, and I haven't seen anything from you that shows you even understand basic socionics.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    I have a good friend who could be his twin. Not only because of the pictures but also because he is weird.

    His self-typing is ILI? That fits. Ne-IEEs normaly refuse to categorize anything and they are pretty bad at it.

    They don't accept the fact that is their vulnerable function because their decisions seem logical to them.
    give me a real reason why you think IEE, and then I'll take your typing seriously.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  29. #29
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Assuming that subtype really even makes that much of difference do you really think the bold applies?
    I don't even know this person. Isn't he mobile, restless, changeable, scattered?


    Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    The DCNH system isn't very well developed, and those descriptions weren't even meant for it anyway. The fact is that no one really understands DCNH well, and I haven't seen anything from you that shows you even understand basic socionics.
    Oh my goodness, so let's type him in the ordinary accepting/producing system. He would be a Ne-IEE there, too. I'm still 99% sure.
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  30. #30
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    I'm still 99% sure.
    Seriously, I'm interested in why you are so certain.

    Frankly, I'd be skeptical of an expert having this level of certainty from what's given.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  31. #31
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Seriously, I'm interested in why you are so certain.

    Frankly, I'd be skeptical of an expert having this level of certainty from what's given.
    Didn't I state the fact that a good friend of mine looks like his twin? I'm sure about my friend's type, I'm convinced I have very good V.I. skills so I'm just 99% sure about this guy's type. It's not the only Ne-IEE I know, of course.

    funny fact...i made a thread on him based not on VI. People typed him EII.
    Delta NF isn't a bad guess but I don't know any weird EII.

    He has a tendency to self-contradiction...
    That's what people with weak have.
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  32. #32
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    Didn't I state the fact that a good friend of mine looks like his twin? I'm sure about my friend's type, I'm convinced I have very good V.I. skills so I'm just 99% sure about this guy's type. It's not the only Ne-IEE I know, of course.
    Can you be more specific? Even biological twins have different types.

    Delta NF isn't a bad guess but I don't know any weird EII.

    That's what people with weak have.
    Ne egos in general tend to be somewhat clumsy. Good point about Ti, but undervalued Ti can be the same. Strong+undervalued Ti sometimes purposefully.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  33. #33
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Can you be more specific? Even biological twins have different types.
    If they are fraternal twins - yes. If they are identical twins - no.

    And no, I can't be more specific because Visual Identification is an intuitive method. Intuitive methods can't be explained step by step, you know...
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  34. #34
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    If they are identical twins - no.
    Not necessarily true.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  35. #35
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Not necessarily true.
    Do you know any examples of identical twins with different types?

    V.I. would be a useless method then...
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  36. #36
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    Do you know any examples of identical twins with different types?
    No I don't have any examples, but identical twins aren't always exactly the same psychologically or even physically for that matter.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  37. #37
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    No I don't have any examples, but identical twins aren't always exactly the same psychologically or even physically for that matter.
    Some mutations may occur and the environment may cause different habits but I don't think that changes the type.

    We're offtopic btw...

    V.I. works for me because
    - I learned the basics with my base function
    - I can decide if someone is likable or not with my role function
    - I can compare him to people I know with my demonstrative function
    - I can state the possibility of a correct typing with my creative function
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  38. #38
    Azeroffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    Some mutations may occur and the environment may cause different habits but I don't think that changes the type.

    We're offtopic btw...

    V.I. works for me because
    - I learned the basics with my base function
    - I can decide if someone is likable or not with my role function
    - I can compare him to people I know with my demonstrative function
    - I can state the possibility of a correct typing with my creative function
    That doesn't tell me what VI aspects you are seeing. You were saying he looks like your friend. What aspects did you think were similar that are indicative of type?

    I'm getting off. I'll be back tomorrow.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

  39. #39
    CheGuevara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    That doesn't tell me what VI aspects you are seeing. You were saying he looks like your friend. What aspects did you think were similar?
    That's not how my Visual Identification works. I could say the eyes are similar, che chin is similar and so on but that doesn't help much. It's rather the overall appearance...

    Sergei Ganin says: "In the same way people can tell women from men by their looks, it is also possible to distinguish between the Psychological Types of people."

    Or here he says: "V.I. is very intuitive method of Type identification. Imagine the equation with hundreds of variables. When everything falls into place - you just know. When something is not quite right - you just know. There is no way to explain this feeling, you have to experience it to understand."

    I know that Ganin is not seen as a good Socionist on this forum
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

  40. #40
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,450
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    Sergei Ganin says: "In the same way people can tell women from men by their looks, it is also possible to distinguish between the Psychological Types of people."
    Nobody's bashing V.I. here, but this doesn't say anything about how the types specifically distinguish themselves from any other types. All it says is that it has validity (albeit without a very convincing rhetorical scheme).

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    Or here he says: "V.I. is very intuitive method of Type identification. Imagine the equation with hundreds of variables. When everything falls into place - you just know. When something is not quite right - you just know. There is no way to explain this feeling, you have to experience it to understand."
    This makes no guarantees as to whether or not one's personal V.I. skills are accurate or not.

    Were you to post pictures of said friend who closely resembles the man in question, then we'd probably have something to discuss.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    I know that Ganin is not seen as a good Socionist on this forum
    You're learning.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •