Thread: Gamma words

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Gamma words

Post words that remind you of the gamma quadra here.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

profit
    investment
    briefcase
    colleague
    influence
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

critical
    ethical
    morality
    business
    serious
    proactive
    logical positivist
    capitalism

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Microsoft
    +100
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeeesus what a bunch of boring, morbid and depressing values. Thank god there are also extraverts in gamma.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Badassisness
    Diversity
    Conquering
    Deep Love and Humility
    Rare Talent
    Creativity
    Exploration
    Tolerance
    Interponderance
    The Sea of Truth
    The Big Stick of Pain
    Ideals
    Dimness
    Bluntness
    Warrior Strength
    + what aixelsyd said

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Jeeesus what a bunch of boring, morbid and depressing values. Thank god there are also extraverts in gamma.
    Ill give you a hint FDG:

Its cuz none of these fuckers are gammas and they have no idea what gamma is like and the very words they use to describe the quadra reveal that =))))))))
    The end is nigh

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Ill give you a hint FDG:

Its cuz none of these fuckers are gammas and they have no idea what gamma is like and the very words they use to describe the quadra reveal that
    lol, no. I don't think you know, seeing as though you can only type one INTp on your list, and the rest you consider more extroverted, or rational? or not Gamma because they don't fit your image of their values being averse to you, etc. Do you really not listen to what people on the forums have to say, or are you just really unaware of the diversity? Sure there is no current INTp on this forum according to you. You're unable to differentiate our values from what is directed at your judgements. This isn't a strongly non-Gamma forum because there is no rule to say that we don't partake in this sort of theorizing. So you will have to enlighten me on the subject with whatever Russian sources you have come across that I haven't seen, or perhaps your superior logic given your experience with socionics will do the trick. Only if you're not too afraid of being completely sure of yourself and the influence you will have on the subject. Information elements are fundamentally explained as states of mind, and those regarding developing this type of theory are not solitary to understanding it and partaking in discussion. There's no common sense in the statistics you produce, nevertheless where your impressive analyses are located. They're not being shown. You're not the origin of this dilemma, but you are certainly blind to the folly you're attributing to. I'd advise you to rethink a substantial number of your associations, whoever, whatever, they are.

You type me ENTp? That is incredibly stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    +what Polikujm said. I agree, my ILI bro.
    Yep. You're with me.

Creepy-male

Yes, yes you are.

Oh, and nice job on the Polikownage. Mwahahahaha.
    I prefer the term "PolikuJAM". Partly also because it sounds delicious.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    All G-words.
    Garmonzinator = alpha

Gummy worm = alpha

Goody two shoes = delta (or maybe gamma)

Gunsmoke = beta

Goober = alpha

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I WANT and I WANT IT NOW!

oh wait...maybe this is just SEE?

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AQ View Post
    I am an INTp. I am allowed to be boring ...
    +1

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    I prefer the term "PolikuJAM". Partly also because it sounds delicious.
    That is not a bad idear.

Not bad. I also like the idea of Polikujm Punch just for the Captain Falcon reference.
    It has the power to make Coolanzon tremendously thirsty at my will.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Information elements are fundamentally explained as states of mind
    Yes, archon sides too strongly with empiricism; i.e. ayn rand is necessarily ESTp because her philosophy is.. (some bullcrap about being mean to Fi.) I am necessarily Ti valuing because I "clearly draw out a model which devalues objectivism".. again bullcrap of this nature.

We can't entirely dismiss an objective manifestation of the elements, but we can only value it within the boundaries of our common perceptions of said objects.. perceptions which can widely differ. Whether or not objects have a most natural affinity for a function; in their most simple form being considered a specific function .. I think that's true, but still doesn't establish the object as indicating the function.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    Yes, archon sides too strongly with empiricism; i.e. ayn rand is necessarily ESTp because her philosophy is.. (some bullcrap about being mean to Fi.) I am necessarily Ti valuing because I "clearly draw out a model which devalues objectivism".. again bullcrap of this nature.

We can't entirely dismiss an objective manifestation of the elements, but we can only value it within the boundaries of our common perceptions of said objects.. perceptions which can widely differ. Whether or not objects have a most natural affinity for a function; in their most simple form being considered a specific function .. I think that's true, but still doesn't establish the object as indicating the function.
    Yeah I know the "socionix" bullcrap or whatever you'd like to call it, I understand what you're talking about, and I've seen it. I actually prefer a separate forum for it, so they can do their own thing, if they find it to be entertaining or whatever.

Actually, if you cloned yourself, you get set off the end of the world:

YouTube - Falcon Punches Collide
    I guess you couldn't call it a shared feat. It would certainly make coolanzon thirsty, and then some.

I still think he's liable to be ILI>IEI, though sometimes I wonder...
    Not sure. He reminds me of that giant talking baby with the unibrow in those old looney toons cartoons. Not exactly ILI in that case, but I could see it. If I cared about typing him.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll try to mind my own business.
    I have an extremely hard time getting into people's business unless I feel like I know them really well or I can relate to them a lot, which is pretty rare. I'd like to think that most of my public interaction is casual, if that's the right word, and of course quite reserved.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Badassisness
    Diversity
    Conquering
    Deep Love and Humility
    Rare Talent
    Creativity
    Exploration
    Tolerance
    Interponderance
    The Sea of Truth
    The Big Stick of Pain
    Ideals
    Dimness
    Bluntness
    Warrior Strength
    + what aixelsyd said
    ... ideals, deep love, creativity?

are you fucking kidding me?

Do you really expect me to take you seriously here?

lol, no. I don't think you know, seeing as though you can only type one INTp on your list, and the rest you consider more extroverted, or rational? or not Gamma because they don't fit your image of their values being averse to you, etc. Do you really not listen to what people on the forums have to say, or are you just really unaware of the diversity? Sure there is no current INTp on this forum according to you. You're unable to differentiate our values from what is directed at your judgements. This isn't a strongly non-Gamma forum because there is no rule to say that we don't partake in this sort of theorizing. So you will have to enlighten me on the subject with whatever Russian sources you have come across that I haven't seen, or perhaps your superior logic given your experience with socionics will do the trick. Only if you're not too afraid of being completely sure of yourself and the influence you will have on the subject. Information elements are fundamentally explained as states of mind, and those regarding developing this type of theory are not solitary to understanding it and partaking in discussion. There's no common sense in the statistics you produce, nevertheless where your impressive analyses are located. They're not being shown. You're not the origin of this dilemma, but you are certainly blind to the folly you're attributing to. I'd advise you to rethink a substantial number of your associations, whoever, whatever, they are.
    Okay, see what about any of this rant is Te/Fi? Hmm?

Yeah I have one person on my list that I'm sure is INTp. Like I've said countless times, Socionics is Alpha NT integral. It just fucking is. The whole idea of categorizing people into types and explaining relationships "logically" as being based on numerous building block like factors is freaking Ne+Ti.

The community is mostly ENTp's, INTj's, INFp's, and a healthy smattering of Deltas. There is a reason for this^^^^^^^^^^^.

People attach stereotypes/social roles to the types. People see a hole in Gamma quadra and think they are the plug. "Well someone has to be Gamma!!!"

No. Gammas just generally do not find Socionic's premises intriguing or explanative or even comprehensible. The theory is in the mindset of a Ti ENTp. Ti ENTp's are attracted to such explanations of society. Something that is illuminative for Alpha NT's is going to have the opposite effect on Gammas.

This is not to say that Socionics is only applicable to Alphas. But the way it is modeled or has been traditionally structured/explained is.

You type me ENTp? That is incredibly stupid.
    I type you currently as Alpha NT and yes, I think you are irrational, so ENTp it is.

All you are doing is filling a social role which has been attributed to the INTp type. Its a natural human thing to do. That doesn't mean you filter information via Ni/Se and Te/Fi.
    The end is nigh

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archon, that's just horrible. Lol.

I'd advise you to rethink a substantial number of your associations, whoever, whatever, they are.
    Primarily, those ones you have just commented about.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post

No.

1. You are confusing me jokingly say she "shits on Fi" with my actual evidence for her being ESTp. Her entire philosophy was about a verifiable moral code that was consistent and logically sound. Te/Fi valuers see each event as requiring a new and unique evaluation of the ethical matters at hand whereas Ti/Fe valuers map out a moral code before hand and attempt to consistently apply it no matter the objective (socionics "objective") specifics, like Rand (to put it simply).

2. You are Ti valuing and I have gathered this by analyzing (more like "glance" due to the sheer magnitude of its presence) your speech. I will not discuss this here.
    The end is nigh

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archon has just demonstrated his lack of understanding evidence on how the human brain works in tandem with logical processing and categorization, which I had guessed was the cause of many of these associations as well as it being a direct effect onto his own though patterns. This is all too draining for me.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When things get draining the solution remains: Play Zelda.
    There's that booklet that has been staring at me all this time. I could just look it over and see if I'm tempted

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I definitely have to tonight, now that you brought it up, even though Archon will associate playing that with being an ENTp. If he ever writes type explanations, it will be: interested in socionics, plays zelda, doesn't like to be told he's wrong, all points to ENTp. Now that I think about it, perhaps most people are ENTp, because they like theories that deal with categorization. I don't have proof that they're Fi-PoLR, but holy hell do they like theories that deal with categorization, nevertheless deal with dozens of other factors that I can't chose not to focus my mind on. I'm going to have to write a book about this. In the book I will explain how I'm only going to limit INTps, the type I once thought I was, to not partaking in wanting to learn and apply socionics. I think this will disprove my old self-typing of INTp to everyone even more.
    Last edited by 717495; 08-14-2009 at 10:19 AM.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archon has just demonstrated his lack of understanding evidence on how the human brain works in tandem with logical processing and categorization, which I had guessed was the cause of many of these associations as well as it being a direct effect onto his own though patterns. This is all too draining for me.
    Categorization is a fundamental aspect of human cognition. You misunderstand me, although its partially my fault. I assumed we had all taken it as a given that Ti egos perceive information in such a way aptly described as overtly "categorical".

Socionics is largely deductive in the way it imposes an abstract model onto society and then sorts individuals based on the parameters and "rules" of the theory. That is abstract structure first, where the demonstrable part is not in the concrete objective process (what had occured), but in the realm of abstract construct (How it fit together). Certainly Ti has its objective arm (Fe) where it intuits that, yes it's model does "feel like its reflecting something true". And the same applies to Te where "These separate processes do have a coherence" (admittedly I do not know in great detail how Fi/Te conceptualizes).

Also I apologize for calling you fuckers. Twas rude.

*plays Oblivion*
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics is Alpha NT integral. It just fucking is. The whole idea of categorizing people into types and explaining relationships "logically" as being based on numerous building block like factors is freaking Ne+Ti.
    Isn't America gamma NT integral? The only people that would want to live in America are people that want to derive profit from entrepreneurship and amass wealth for their families. That must make me a gamma. Alphas aren't interested in that kind of thing. All the alphas and deltas must live in Europe where they get free healthcare.

No. Gammas just generally do not find Socionic's premises intriguing or explanative or even comprehensible. The theory is in the mindset of a Ti ENTp. Ti ENTp's are attracted to such explanations of society. Something that is illuminative for Alpha NT's is going to have the opposite effect on Gammas.
    All (most) theories are NeTi. That's what NeTi does. That doesn't mean other types can't benefit from those theories. They probably don't find them interesting in the same way that you do, but they can still use them.
    Last edited by electric sheep; 08-14-2009 at 06:34 AM.
    The saddest ESFj

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by fear of sleep View Post
    Isn't America gamma NT integral? The only people that would want to live in America are people that want to derive profit from entrepreneurship and amass wealth for their families. That must make me a gamma. Alphas aren't interested in that kind of thing. All the alphas and deltas must live in Europe where they get free healthcare.
    Or Australia, where they get to talk about cars and drink beer and slack off on the beach.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea I finally bought the complete series from amazon and I'm watching them all over again
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.