Thread: Help me to decide between SEE, ESE and SEI

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help me to decide between SEE, ESE and SEI...

These three types hkkmr suggested for me but I want to know what do you all think.

So now about myself... I have a hard time telling to those people I don't like that I don't like them so I mostly end up hanging out with them as many times as I hang out with those who I like. When I was younger I was tactless and would often get into fights....now I try to be more diplomatic. My world is still based on likes and dislikes and even tho I like complementing people I will never say a compliment to someone I don't think is worth it.

I am very moody but I am moody in this way that I am either very happy or very depressed (and my mood can easily change in the period of 5 minutes) and I have hard time just staying in the middle. If I am mad I bitch at anyone who tries to make a contact with me even if that person is not a reason why I am mad. If I am happy I will try to make everyone around me smile.

What I want in life is action. I like unexpected situations and changes. When there is no changes in my life I try to make them but if I fail I get depressed again. I hate when other people try to control me. If somebody will tell me "Go pack your clothes" in commanding tone I won't do it just for the sake of not listening even if I was planning to pack my clothes at that time.

I have very hard time planning time so I am late 9 out of 10 times to meetings. If I am late to meet a person that I don't know at all I worry a lot since what I want is the other person to have a very good FIRST impression about me. When I get close to somebody I don't care anymore if I am late or not and what kind of impressions he gets.

When I have lots of money I usually spent them on people that are close to me without even counting how much. When I lack money I become very grasping and won't even lend a cigarette to somebody close or not.

The worst question somebody could ask me is "What are your plans for tomorrow?" To this one I rarely know an answer.

This is all I can think about now.
    So what do you think am I?

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post543655

I wrote a comprehensive road map to find it out
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post543655

I wrote a comprehensive road map to find it out
    SEI

Loves rest, comfort, relaxing, wasting time, sleeping, watching TV, so they are usually fat - doesn't fit me
    Loves to describe things (colours, shape, etc) - haven't noticed
    Loves to go shopping - only when I actually need something otherwise I hate going shopping.
    Moody - Fits me
    Skeptical - fits me
    Unreliable - Doesn't fit me
    Boring - Doesn't fit me
    Prone to cheat on spouse - Doesn't fit me
    Somewhat attracted to science, maths - DOESN'T FIT ME
    Can have high IQ - my IQ is 110
    Prone to smoke hash - hate hash
    Dislikes pushy people - Fits me

SEE

Loves action - Fits me
    Can be funny - Fits me
    Wastes money - Fits me
    Unpredictable - Fits me
    Skeptical - Fits me
    Prone to talk about his/her sexual desire - fits me
    Somewhat loyal - fits me
    Somewhat attracted to business, law, procedures - i like discussing on these topics.
    Not very likely to get high IQ in tests - IQ 110
    Prone to take hard drugs (cocaine) - never tried it
    Dislikes lazy people - Fits me

So how do I know?

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grrr....
    Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    SEI

Loves rest, comfort, relaxing, wasting time, sleeping, watching TV, so they are usually fat - RUBBISH
    Loves to describe things (colours, shape, etc) - .
    Loves to go shopping - RUBBISH
    Moody - .
    Skeptical - RUBBISH
    Unreliable - RUBBISH
    Boring - FUCK YOU (RUBBISH)
    Prone to cheat on spouse - RUBBISH
    Somewhat attracted to science, maths - RUBBISH
    Can have high IQ - IQ IS BASED ON TYPE NOW o_O (148)
    Prone to smoke hash - RUBBISH, I've never done any illegal drugs nor am I interested in them
    Dislikes pushy people - Who doesn't?

This is bullshit.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SEE
    Loves action - Yes
    Can be funny - Yes
    Wastes money - Oh yes
    Unpredictable - Yes
    Skeptical - Yes
    Prone to talk about his/her sexual desire - A bit
    Somewhat loyal - Yes
    Somewhat attracted to business, law, procedures - Yes, but definitely don't follow. ESE and SEI are both entrepreneurial.
    Not very likely to get high IQ in tests - ???
    Prone to take hard drugs (cocaine) - Yes
    Dislikes lazy people - Yes
    SEI
    Loves rest, comfort, relaxing, wasting time, sleeping, watching TV, so they are usually fat - A little(ESE totally not happy about his weight gain recently)
    Loves to describe things (colours, shape, etc) - No
    Loves to go shopping - No
    Moody - Not really
    Skeptical - Yes
    Unreliable - Both unreliable in different ways, ESE always late, both waste money.
    Boring - No
    Prone to cheat on spouse - Not important
    Somewhat attracted to science, maths - Not really, but certainly they will listen to my talks on it now. Still don't understand me.
    Can have high IQ - ????
    Prone to smoke hash - Anything is ok with them except maybe Heroin.
    Dislikes pushy people - Yes

Two of my friends are like what I've noted.

One I type ESE the other SEI.

There is a difference between how they act and how a SEE friend acts during intoxication/etc.

SEE has bitten a dog/various other really crazy stuff around friends, but is relatively stable in work/etc.
    ESE/SEI are more calm/chill when around friends and our presence make them more calm, when alone they go a bit off the wires and are not stable in employment.
    Last edited by mu4; 07-23-2009 at 02:52 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i looked at your pictures and got a strong SEI-Fe vibe. Since you are from another country cultural differences may interfere with our interpretations of your typical behavior.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by description
    Selects straight ways: open, happy of his life behaviour. Good writers and journalists. Chatty, cheerful, prone to music, books, art. He likes to be in society, in the centre of attention, can easily emphatize in somebody's role. Sometimes talks in prunes and prisms, uses international words, a lot of kidding have good artistic abilities.

Vainglory - does not recognize his own fault, praises himself, prone to deception and fraud, inventive, seems confident. Difficult to argue with them, don't care about praises. Handsome, tomboy, not against in criticizing others or making fun of close friends. Want to create a good impression, is lovely, pleasant. Can play an effective scene. Haughty, quick, nimble.

Livid is tactless, familiar and rude, swearing with selected phrases. Tho they may pretend that they are real angels, affability souls. They talk shit behind others back.
    This is by far the most accurate description of her I've ever seen. And I think a nuanced description too.

But I think her self-image is not this. Time will tell.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request
    Last edited by Pied Piper; 07-24-2009 at 05:00 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are things about all three of those types in your description. time will tell...

my advice is to look at your intertype relationships for clues. but that's what I always say.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    This does not apply to SEIs, the ones I asked at least.
    Depends on what is being asked. Some things ask me and I do no problem, other things in a million years.

Why did you (and you hkkmr) ruled out SLE and ILE? You look to me to be one of these two types, I perceived some Ti but I'll check your older posts. In VI I could say IEI, too, but cannot think of SEI - your dressing looks Beta, you have a "for the connoisseurs" look.
    I think IEI/EIE is possible, but not a logical type imo. SLE is possible, but she really has no confidence in her analytical skills or knowledge.
    She definitely need some reassurance in intellectual sphere. She has a need to get a lot of opinions and more or less take a popularity pool for her own self-image usually listening only to what agrees with her. But she's having more doubts now I think. She has a hard time listening to disagreement but I think this is neccessary for her own self-development, especially if she is SEE.

As far as the description I posted, this is I think very good description of her.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOT SLE imo.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit: I just read your oldest post I found and I could not agree more, lol! http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post449084. Even that "exes" issue, I have an older ILI cousin who have done some things I don't want to talk about - extreme case.
    And yes, another one implored me to help him with something, although I told him I can't do it anymore. He's pushing the limits with complaining he's going down and I'm his only saviour. I feel pity for him, but what ca I do if I don't have the time or the mood?
    It seems you value Fe, btw - "But the worst thing about them is that they have no passion! They have this depressing love going around them. They write poems to you but actually...".
    I should have edited that post to "my opinion about IEIs " lol cause actually the guy was IEI not ILI. I finally met one ILI guy and he is way better than IEI.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did you (and you hkkmr) ruled out SLE and ILE? You look to me to be one of these two types, I perceived some Ti but I'll check your older posts. In VI I could say IEI, too, but cannot think of SEI - your dressing looks Beta, you have a "for the connoisseurs" look.
    I have few IEI friends and their sense of style I like so much that I always take them shopping with me. So maybe that's why..... Tho I tend to pick more showy clothing compared to IEIs.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    I should have edited that post to "my opinion about IEIs " lol cause actually the guy was IEI not ILI. I finally met one ILI guy and he is way better than IEI.
    see what I mean about not being SLE? heh
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-bg

the only way that we're going to be able to decide this is with nude pictures. you can PM them if you like.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If how you dress doesn't mean anything for you, and you need the IEI friends, it means you don't actually know how to dress, right?

Question (sarinana): if you saw the movie "Dogville", did you like it?
    No just shopping with IEIs is fun. If I go shopping alone I usually don't buy anything with the reason "what if I will find something better next day" and IEIs just hurrying me up all the time so they are like a good time savers for me since I kinda hate shopping for myself. My other friends tend to ask me for advice when they want to buy something too... So I guess they count me as someone with good taste lol

I think I haven't seen this movie yet...

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    the only way that we're going to be able to decide this is with nude pictures. you can PM them if you like.
    lol for this one you gotta pay me in kind.