Thread: Agree or disagree

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Agree or disagree.

Typed myself. LIE (intuitive sub-type) ENTj.

Those types which traded out only one of the four Jungian dichotomies while leaving the other three in place all sounded more like how others have perceived me at times in the past. The type in my signature is at the center of them, and also fits with model A to best describe my inner functioning.

Would anyone like to discuss: the Tree of Life, the Zodiacs, Ba Gua, The Wu Hsing, forms of matter, basic forces of physics ... or lists that inter-relate types of philosophies, types of logic and expression? Any or all of these, especially synaesthetically. Especially people with unique but actually informed/systemic or simply practiced perspectives in these areas?

These are all of interest to me because, like the Socion, they try to be very comprehensive but somewhat approachable, summary; very functional but in some cases personal, most of them both applied and abstract... I do already know quite a bit about most of those topics but it can be challenging to find others who find them of interest particularly because of the underlying structures of how they present and compare very big, strangely organic concepts.

I am working on a project of sorts, essentially a very personal one --for the time being-- which I believe may run almost entirely orthogonal to typologies, while still being relevant to them in some ways.

Incidentally: I am new to the east bay if there are others in the area on here I would be quite interested in going to events of most kinds, having a coffee or a beer, or cooking a very good (I actually know how to cook), yet perhaps somewhat basic meal (watching my budget for the time being) with or for someone.

Kindly,
    - Qayin
    LIE/ENTj (intuitive)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay... I did take chances on how that might come across purposefully...
    but I thought someone might enjoy something in that, or enjoy attacking it in some possibly intriguing way --though I didn't intend to troll either-- or that I could at least clear anything up if someone took me entirely the wrong way, or if they had a question.

Input is still invited, I am more open to free dialogue about my type, my interests, and anything else than I may have seemed. Even your topics : )
    Really though, I have been looking around at a number of other threads, I just want to finish this step for the time being before I might seem to make even bigger presumptions.

Yes I am new, I guess it was asking a bit for odd dry humor to be both understood and appreciated right off the bat. I was genuine though about my interests, and while my knowledge of them is broad rather than on the particulars I do understand a lot of those topics very well considering, that is, that I have only dabbled in more than a couple of them as far as actually having subscribed to or utilized them in any in-depth manner.

I meant it about the meal as well and am quite sure that my cooking and my company are truly worth the while for most sorts of people, especially if you are already in the Berkeley CA area. I meet people in person just fine as well, but may have to move soon and have had amazing and wonderful twists in life through new connections a number of times before -- without others having to give me anything, or even a lead on anything.

In closing: hello, its entirely possible that I have misunderstood Socionics, perhaps importantly so. My real name is Quinn; now would there have been a particularly better place to introduce myself here?

Type me? Offer feed-back?
    LIE/ENTj (intuitive)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the problem is this is too long so i didnt read any of it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default well sure

Hah. I expected that from some, often enough I might have done the same, for the time being.

Yeah. I would have taken my advice to skim/skip parts, and quite a bit for that matter.

Thought I was offering a mix of options for anyone to deal with it as they wanted and also have enough for the most thorough/in depth. I've seen a number of people being prompted for more and they end up having a ton of information scattered through their whole thread...

I over-compensated perhaps.

I might edit/repost that into a shorter version if there is no/too little real feedback.
    LIE/ENTj (intuitive)