Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Intertype Calculator

Following text written by Ashton, demonic admin at Socionix. - DeAnte

Intertype Calculator

This will display Socionics Intertype Relations according to different user type lists. Use the menus to set the options you want to see, then click Refresh. Interface should be self-explanatory.

User type lists implemented: Self-Typings, ArchonAlarion, Ashton, Diana, Gilly, Hotelambush, Isha, Joy, JuJu, Meganeura, Niffweed, Rick, Steve, Strrrng, Tom.

Report any problems or suggestions for improvement.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 07-20-2009 at 05:10 AM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for making something so boring.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I, all in all, don't have much faith on most others typing of me, aside from the fact that they are altogether inconsistent. The idea most of them had was not to actually ask questions and get information, but to perfect the amount of information they had going strictly on the internet. I'm going to let you know now how boring that is.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to this calculator, my self-typing is ILE?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with what the previous Ti-INTj ****** in denial just posted, DeAnte.

intertype relations is sooooo boring. especially when looking at how various users' own typings of others within the "community" checks out with intertype relations.

Edit: @Diana, DeAnte will be sure to inform Ashton of your LSE typing of FDG. It appears to me that if you think something is wrong/incorrect, suggestions are welcomed/requested.
    Last edited by Binky; 07-20-2009 at 05:20 AM.
    -
    It's Binky bitch.
    See not the unsmiling lips and icy eyes,
    And hear not the silence after.
    Look instead as the mime hypnotizes
    And listen to the laughter

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Binky, you are one of the people I think are boring, simply because I'm using information on the internet to depict you. Your official sociotype is boring and you will die.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    According to this calculator, my self-typing is ILE?
    I'm not sure if you're misreading that as his typing of you from his userlist (or someone else's) or if you go by a different user name on the wikisocion. If your name is on there, I haven't noticed it.

@Knight, play nice!

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the main appeals of socionics is presicely intertype relations. Seeing whether not someone's typing of others makes sense via intertypes, and is consistant with other ppls observations, should naturally be a subject of interest.

Diana, your typing of FDG has been noted and corrected.

EDIT: Evil Ashton Speaks!

"The typing of [Diana's] wasn't written incorrectly, there was just one record number that was in the wrong place and it was throwing off the entire system.

It's an error with the database that hadn't showed up peviously, not a deliberate misrepresentation.

This is both why FDG was coming up incorrectly and why consentingadult was as well.

Extremely minor oversight, not a cataclysmic conspiracy.
    " - Ashton, indisputable Scum of the Earth.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 07-20-2009 at 05:44 AM.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    I'm not sure if you're misreading that as his typing of you from his userlist (or someone else's) or if you go by a different user name on the wikisocion. If your name is on there, I haven't noticed it.
    My name on the wiki is the same, but I don't keep user lists, I have different hobbies. But let me explain what I did:

In the User List Drop Down box I selected "SelfTypings" and in the Name drop down list I selected my own name. My assumption was that by selecting "SelfTypings", the system assumes the self-typing of each individual. When I click refresh, I come out as identical to 1981Slater, Khola's dual (not too bad, I must admit) and Expat's quasi-identical. Thus ILE. But as far as I know, I never typed myself ILE in my Socionics days. So either he got the wrong info or made an error putting it into his database, or I don't understand the concept of "self-typing".

Ashton's own estimate of my type: "consentingadult - Seems to be a pretty straightforward Delta based on the content of his posts. ENFp is reasonable IMO." SO that can't be it either.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking